Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yourself~A Roleplay

Go down 
+33
Cookiechan
Kyrian Frost
Beanie
mandifrmr
Cinden
scartyis
swimmer28
moon
anna.
firelord zuko
Emzink
Liz loves Damian McGinty
warriorqueen
Kat
Socialized Fireflies
cal121
Jason Darkblade
Zorant
PresidentSnowFangirl
KaySpyGirl
Baby Lex
jessica
d og
hunter11
tethys
Kendall
Bre Bre
Zan
maddie ☹
Ninja Poet
Boo Bunny
Alec
Nico
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Yourself~A Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 am

I Owe This Idea To . . .

Love, Eve for the previous roleplay as yourself roleplay

What is Different About Yourself?

You roleplay as yourself, in Camp Half-Blood. But, you must take the test to determine you god/goddess parent. Don't worry, I took the same test, I didn't choose my parent.

The Test

1. What is your favorite color?

A. Red
B. Blue
C. Yellow
D. Green
E. Black

2. Which is your favorite god/goddess?

A. Zeus
B. Poseidon
C. Hades
D. Apollo
E. Hermes
F. Athena
G. Demeter
H. Aphrodite
I. Ares
J. Hephaestus
K. Minor God

3. Which of your parents is a god/goddess?

A. Mom
B. Dad

4. Where would you most like to be?

A. Olympus
B. The Beach
C. A Dark Alley
D. The Woods
E. A Fighting Rink
F. A Salon
G. A Factory
H. Jail
I. The Library
J. None of the above

5. And lastly . . . Do you think you got the god/goddess you wanted?

A. When do I not get what I want?
B. No.
C. I can only try
D. I'm not sure.
E. Probably not

An Example

This is just a random one I did . . .

1. B
2. F
3. A
4. D
5. D

And It's as Simple as That! Ready . . . Then What Are You Waiting For?

Wait . . . Two More Things:

1. If you get Minor God/Goddess then you get to pick any of them!
2. There is only going to be one kid of each Big Three character. So, two, (I am getting this test from a place I found, combined with a book.) because I got Hades.

NOW GO ROLEPLAY!
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:56 am

How do we get the results for this test?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:21 pm

--I'll tell you them. I have the answer sheet, so I'll just look up your answers.--
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Alright then. My answers are:
1.B
2.B
3.A
4.B
5.C
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:28 pm

--Aphrodite. She was born of the sea, you know.--

I step onto the porch of my cabin, looking around. I was new to this place, and now I was in the Hades cabin. What did that even mean? That I was doomed to die like all of the demigods in books? That people would hate me, and exclude me for being an outsider? Well, did are care?

"Dad, why do you let them do this kind of stuff to you?" I ask, aiming my words for my father. Lord Hades, Dad. What's the difference?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 pm

My Results:

B
F
A
B
D
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm

I walked around Camp, no real direction or destination in mind. As usual, I was busy pondering my parentage. I didn't get how my mom could be the goddess of love. Maybe she'd been wrong, and I was another god's child? I hoped that was true, even though I knew it couldn't be.

It just made no sense. I felt absolutely no connection to my siblings. They were beautiful, obsessed with fashion and makeup, and I was...not, at all. Every time I looked at my pink cabin it made me gag. Four years I'd been at Camp, and it never got any easier to deal with the Aphrodite stereotype. Well, at least we had it better than some.

Just as I thought this, I walked by the Hades Cabin, a prime example of those who had it worse off. Most campers thought that the Hades campers were creepy. I didn't hang out with any Hades kids precisely for that reason. Their cabin was usually empty anyway, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Today, however, there was someone at the cabin of the Lord of the Dead. A girl, younger than me, who appeared to be talking to herself. Amused, and bored out of my mind, I decided to see what the kid was doing. I walked over, a small grin on my face. "Hey kid, I don't want to interrupt or anything, but why are you talking to no one?"

Last edited by Alec on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:55 pm

A
D
B
C
C
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:35 pm

--Girl, Alec. But that's okay.

Bunny: Athena
Rufus: Ares--

I look up. "Oh, um, hey." I rub the back of my neck, a little nervous. It was true, I was very antisocial. And, I wasn't used to people approaching me. They mostly murmured behind my back. "I was just . . . Talking to my dad. Hades." It sounded stupid, but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:07 pm

OOC: Sorry about that. Silly me.

I couldn't help smiling at the girl's answer. "What, did he talk back? Lucky you." I was teasing, but gently. I got the whole "talking to the sky" thing. I'd done it before, with no success. Apparently my mom was too busy to listen to her kid complain. I didn't blame her. Maybe Hades had more free time, though. I doubted that, considering that he had a pretty important and demanding job, but hey, you never know. The gods are weird.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"What do you think?" I snap. I didn't take teasing lightly. I had had enough of it at school. This place was my safe haven. I was free here, but my dad acted like a didn't exist. "Like your . . . Um . . . Who exactly is your god parent?" I couldn't tell, he didn't remind me of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 pm

I held up my hands to show that I had meant no offense. "Geeze, calm down. It was a joke...geeze." When the girl asked about my parent, I frowned. "Sore subject. My mom's Aphrodite. I know, doesn't seem like it, right? That's 'cause I'm not an idiot like my siblings."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

E. Black

A. Zeus

A. Mom

H. Jail

A. When do I not get what I want?

Last edited by Music on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 pm

YESSS.
Ok I shall join now. I'll be... some green color.
NICO YOUR PICTURE IS STRETCHING THE PAGE.
Ok, it was.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm

--Yeah, that water picture? Not good.

Moo: (Well, you got half half, so I'm going to give you your favorite.) Zeus

I gasp. "You call your siblings stupid? I would never do that to Nico." I cross my arms. There really was no pleasing me. I was a difficult child, and everyone knew it. "Anyway . . ." I stand up and stretch, then cross my arms. "I don't exactly love my dad either."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Hmmm... So, how should I enter?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:47 pm

~Half and half? WTH (I'm trying to cut back on cursing *coughcoughbetcoughcough*)? xD I got Zeusy, so yay. I'll post later.~
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:50 pm

--Just say you see the new Hades kid you heard about so you decide to introduce yourself--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Later. Practicing Volleyball.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:54 pm

"Well, Nico must be a nice guy then. Trust me, if you hung out with my siblings and had to watch them compare lipstick or shoes you'd call them stupid too." I couldn't help but smile. It was nice talking to someone different. When the girl said she didn't love Hades, I chuckled. "Great, we should start an 'I hate my immortal parent' club or something."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Bounding onto the scene with my fists covered in unwashable ink, I looked around and said to no one in particular, "I like my momma. Besides...rainbows are amazing."

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I look over at the girl. I'm sorry, what? I never said I didn't not like Hades. I definitely don't hate him. I just don't love him." I keep my gaze down. Shy now, huh? I think.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:43 pm

I jumped as another girl appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Where had she come from, and why was she babbling about rainbows? I gave her a look which was a mix of surprise and just a tiny bit of contempt. Turning back to the Hades child, I said, "Sorry. Shall we start the 'I don't love my immortal parent' club then?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 pm

I laugh sadly. "I don't do well in clubs. I'm an outsider I don't belong with other demigods. I'm surprised that you guys care to talk to me." I put a lot of anger into my words, unable to forgive people with ease at all. "Now, what's with you, Rainbow Kid?" I turn to Zan (or Emily.).
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 pm

D. Green

A. Zeus

A. Mom

A. Olympus

D. I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourself~A Roleplay
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next