Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Your Unworthy and Lying Admin

Go down 
+14
Kendall
Alexia
Sona
Banana
Boo Bunny
Excelsior
dean
Dan
Baby Lex
tethys
selene
Colby
Nico
Zan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you want me as your admin?
Yes
Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 26 ]
No
Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
I don''t know
Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

I know 2, but my name's often spelled wrong. It's Briah.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Next to our new Emily I know none XD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm

You don't know how many time's I've been called Brian
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:00 am

Hey Zan, just read your post, and i never thought you as a lying admin. Who cares if you placed alot of unreal things? Alot of us do that in the internet. No matter how scared I am of you(SORRY! I GET SCARED AND INTIMIDATED EASILY.), I still think of you as a respectable admin. So there are alot of us who think of you as a great admin. So no need to fuss about these little issues Zan.

And why are you guys suddenly admitting your real names?
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:24 am

Psh, fake name. No one on here knows my real name (Except for ONE single person). But I trust them completely not to rape me. Partially because she lives in Canada but still!

~Jag Kenner En Bot
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Haha, Dry2Apple. Nice...xD
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:18 pm

You couldn't get rid of us, even if you wanted to. We still love you. You're apologizing for RPing, pretty much. You never lied, specifically saying, "My name is not Emily." I love a lot of people with that name, love. It's my neighbor's name, my BFF's dog's name, my sister's friend's name, etc, ect, ect.

I LOVE YOU, ROXANNE! (Since you hate your name- which I don't understand-I'l keep calling you that.)

Emily means eager and ambitious. That's what you are.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Shanks. It's such a boring name. Everyone has it...meh.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Haha everybody who's AWESOME and cooler than me!

(Get it? I used the name of the song I haven't heard in forever.)

And Emily is the name of someone very close to me... AND YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Emily is the name of my old best friend. xD My new best friend's name is Danielle or Lex-aur-RAWRRRR.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Does that mean I can call you Roxy?

It's understandable. I do that too sometimes, but I'm stuck with the name, "Kendall" for a while. Emily is the name of my best friend, she is awesome. Name is just a silly thing people call you. You could be called "Dinosaur" and people would know you as dinosaur. It doesn't really have a meaning, it's just so people can identify you. I wanted to be called "Rose" when I was little and so they did for 1 year. It was cool, you can tell people to call you something different if you want.

NAMES MEAN NOTHING

We all know you for YOU. You can't be anybody else. I... I wish my name was Viola or Roxanne.

I LOVE YOU, EM! <3
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 pm

YOU STILL CAN'T CALL ME ROXY. I'm still capable of beating your head in. >.> LOVE YOU TOO!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm

--Zan, I don't know any Emilys. Well, except for this really pretty, uber nice special ed girl that I'm friends with. I love that name, and I want it. MY name is boring and there's a popular girl who has it, and everyone thinks I'm her, because no one, with the exception of me and a few of her good friends. I happen to really like the name Emily, and I swear I'm not just saying that for your benefit. But can I continue to call you Zan?--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Yesh.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 am

Kendall's right. Names are nothing. I have, like, 20 nicknames. XD Half the people in my homeroom DON'T call me Alex. They call me Rawr-o-saur, Slinky, Lemonhead (I'm addicted to them XD), and many others. I don't even think a couple kids in my class even know my real name! XD Anyway, when I'm in school, those are my names. For you, Zan was your name on here. Just like Rawr-o-saur is my name to five kids.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 am

Everyone just calls me Christina, except my friend, who sometimes calls me KK~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 pm

I've been called Zan (you guys call me that), Vroom Vroom, Tye-dye, Killer, and many other things.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Killer? o.o
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Fastpitch. xD
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. You're the same person, no matter the name.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Why do we call you Zan?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Moo came up with that nickname since I hate being called Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Ooo. Ohk I just never knew.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 pm

--I like Zan, the name and the person but I was talking about the name. It's spunky and pretty at the same time.--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 pm

'Zan' does sound awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Unworthy and Lying Admin   Your Unworthy and Lying Admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Unworthy and Lying Admin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next