Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Five months already? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Five months already? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I kicked my legs up on a shorter bench thing in front of me in the Amphiteater. I was leaning against the very top of the seats. It took me forever to go up there. No one else was here. I took a deep breath in and out again. I looked down. I was really high up. It was probably a bad idea to climb up here. I had no idea if it was bad for me or not. Now it was five months since I got pregnant. I was still scared. I still had some time to go though. I squinted my eyes up at the sky. The baby started kicking a little bit which made me feel happy but more scared.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 pm

I opened my eyes, hearing someone else in the amphitheater. I had been hunched near the bottom corner and not noticed my company. I sighed, glancing around to figure out who had found my hiding spot. I was shocked to see my girlfriend, Piper, sitting on one of the long stone benches. Her face was a mask of determination, looking up at the sky. I came up silently and sat next to her, placing my hand on the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm

I stayed silent as Noel came and sat by me. His hand pressing on that area of my back maade some of the pain melt away. I looked up gently at his face. His handsome face made my heart pound so hard, like I was just meeting him again. It felt like forever since I saw him. Now my stomach was getting huge. It was so weird walking around camp and people stared at me.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 pm

I smile softly down at her and place my other hand on her pregnant stomach. My chocolate eyes silently asked her how she was. My hand moved in tiny circles and patterns across her stomach. It seemed like the months were flying by, though I imagines she didn't feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 pm

I felt the baby kick exactly where Noel's hand was. I smiled a little and my eyes went wide. I looked up at him. I leaned my head into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I return her smile with a grin. It blows my mind that this baby was truly mine and Pipers. I lean over and kiss Piper's forehead, while she rests on my shoulder. Everything had been so crazy lately, and nothing felt complete without being around Piper.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm

"I love you..." I whispered oh so silently. I put my hand on my stomach over his. A hard pain settled in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:46 pm

I smiled, but stayed stayed silent. She already knew how I felt about her. My hand moved from her back to around her shoulders. "Piper? Are you okay?" I asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 pm

I shut my eyes tight and clutched my stomach. "Yeah... Uh, no," I murmered. I was feeling shaky and nervous. My vision went a little blurry.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 pm

"Piper? What's wrong?" I ask in a slightly panicked voice that I unsucessfully tried to mask. My arms immediatly went to her back, supporting her. I blinked, finally getting a clue.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 pm

"I don't know," I said said sharply. If I knew what was wrong I'd be doing something about it. It was only five months into the pregnancy. I still had four to go! I was not having this baby now. Besides, my water didn't break. I put my hands on my abdomen. Then the thought hit me. It was Noel's touch. The baby liked when Noel was near it or touching my stomach. Maybe it was true the baby was more like Noel.

Last edited by Bunny on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:29 pm

I pull away from her icy tone. My hands were on either side of me, as I leaned back on them. Gods. I had already pissed her off within ten minutes. That had to be a new record.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 pm

I grabbed his hands and put them on my stomach. The pain slowly eased away. I sighed in relief out loud, and I let my head rest back. The baby kicked hardly at Noels touch.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 pm

I raise an eyebrow at her sudden movement towards me. Almost like a lightbulb lighting up, I realized I was more of a reliever than anything. I leaned in to her a little more, just watching her. The light hit her face just right, a small smile tweaked in the corner of my lips.

--I've got a dance competition all weekend, so if I can't reply, that's why (:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:22 pm

I stayed silent. In here, my voice echoed. Even my breathing sounded louder than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five months already? [Private]   Five months already? [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five months already? [Private]
Page 1 of 1