Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?

Go down 
+2
tethys
Banana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? Empty
PostSubject: I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?   I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:04 am

The Abnormally Normal
by: Deathkid22

Life in the world is simple. You are born, you live, you die. But there are certain times that we come across a moment that was not our choosing, where we face a choice of life and death.

-o-o-

Raven Hale was a normal girl. She never portrayed any ability that was anything useful, unless you count her ability of extreme patience. But in her world, inability is a weakness and being normal is compared to a curse. This is a world where only the brave and the powerful are the only ones that prevail. Where power is not a menace but a promise of safety. This is the world of Keratin.

Here, people got to their daily routine. Like in our world, they have their own responsibilities. But unlike ours, the do it to their absolute best. Their powers are what they call 'stepping stones' to success. It may differ from every community to every single person. They strive for more and don't care how many people get stepped on.

They take on a animal's body, may it be partially or whole, accidentally or not. They 'morph' into one animal their whole life and made them have the animal's ability. It was a gift from an unknown origin. The story of the beggining was lost in the wind. It was said that they could use their powers as long as animals were treated the same. But it was the opposite. Animals were abused and tought to be insignificant in their lives.
So that's why Raven is always the outcast. Because she didn't have the powers they possessed. She is always the weirdo, the freak.
-o-o-

In a highschool university of Teran, a small, petite looking girl with a black shirt and a pair of faded pants walked in a classroom. Today was friday and she couldn't help but look forward into going out with her only friend, Jessie. Like any other student, Jessie was one of the normal resident of Keratin. He was a shapeshifter like others, only he posseses the gift of the eagle. Though it was one of the rare abilities, he was still classified as a ' nerd', a 'dork' or any mean names. But the best part of being Jessie is he doesn't care.

When the bell finally rang, Raven was one of the first to jump off her seat. But before she even got out, trouble blocked her way. It was Nelly, the top one student in class and the obviously talented, though what she formed was only a horse. She flipped her brown curls and went to walk to Raven. This always weren't good. But Raven had developed the ability to block out that voice anywhere so that she could stand that wretched witch.

Several moments later, Nelly figured out that she wasn't listening and tried to get her attention. Raven just looked at her sheepishly. She saw Nelly looked a little red in the eyes and tought she had gotten too far.

And then, everything went pained as a hand flew to her face.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Just a little story I have (fanfiction of camp halfblood with Nico): http://m.fanfiction.net/s/6538634/1/

It's just a story I come up. It's title is called ' Something Like That'. Read and tell me what you think kay?

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
Chapter 2

Pain. A simple infliction in physical or emotional body where you get hurt. Where you cry or you shout. But Raven didn't feel like doing anything like that at all. Different from what others do. She is different, the normally abnormal one.

The teacher was there, and that was the sad thing. Nelly controled even the faculty. He merely looked up from his book and return the same minute. He just nodded at the situation, like it was completely normal. Like no one got hurt. Popularity did too much in her world.

She looked satisfied in gaining her attention. Her blue eyes shown amusement. She must have sense the hurt and the helplessness in her paralyzed form. She knew Raven couldn't hurt her. The moment she could even get a stray hair out of Nelly's face, the whole school would know about it. And it wasn't good for her near probation record.

She was near probation because she always got into fights. Even to the bigger guys. But Nelly knew how to intimidate Raven, and it placed her under Nelly's power.

Everybody in the room looked at them. In expressions mixed with pity and, for most, anticipation. Anticipation to know what she's was too do. She could punch her, but too many witnesses were there. She could run but that's too cowardly.

Raven thawed out of her frozen form. She looked straight at Nelly's smirking face and glared her famous death glare.

" Just because your all that, doesn't give you permission to speak at me like that.", She said through clentched teeth.

Nelly's smile wavered and Raven's hand clentched. But a grin crept back to Nelly's face.

" Your on probation. You can't touch me.", She said. It was true, she made it so, " Your only talk now." she smirked.

Raven couldn't take more. With nails digging in her palm, she brushed past Nelly and walked oput.

" Talks won't hurt me you know. Too bad your mom didn't leave you in the slums to rot and placed you here at this institution. Heard she had to work her butt off.", She crossed a line. My mom was my bestest friend. Raven slowly turned around. Nelly smile widen. She knew she hit a nerve.

" If the b**** has a problem. So does the pup.", she said and that was the last straw. The next moment, Nelly is on the ground, clutchung her perfect nose, with Raven towering over her.

Last edited by deathkid22 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?   I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 am

I really like it! POST MORE!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?   I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Continue this! It's not bad. :D
Back to top Go down
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?   I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 pm

It's really good! I like it!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?   I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:10 am

Just a little story I have (fanfiction of camp halfblood with Nico): http://m.fanfiction.net/s/6538634/1/

It's just a story I come up. It's title is called ' Something Like That'. Read and tell me what you think kay?

It's about a girl that wwent to camp.
Back to top Go down
Reach130

Reach130

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?   I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:18 am

You are a very good writer. You should definitely carry it on. Try to put in more speech. Nobody actually says anything. Thats all you should work on. :D
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?   I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Great story! Cant wait to see what happens next! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?   I don't know if I should continue this. Should I? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know if I should continue this. Should I?
Page 1 of 1