Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stupid Hurricane!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am

I walked in holding my arm. I used to much power and my arm had broke cause of that. It was cut and bleeding and he needed help. "Can someone help me?" I say sitting on a cot.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 pm

"Hello again Leo," I say walking up to him,"arm got pretty badly hurt? Battlefield injury?" I say examining his arm from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 pm

"Hey and yeah it's a battle injury. I was making a hurricane with my brothers and sisters and I used to much power" I said.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm

"We call them something else," I say, "and why were you attempting something so dangerous?" I ask him, not with concern, but curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

"Well all the Poseidon kids including me had plan to make a hurricane at the beach to protect the camp." I said wishing Alex was here.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:12 pm

"Why the beach," I ask him, "the battle was at the forest."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:52 pm

"Well monsters can attack from the other side of the camp which is the beach and that's where all the water is for us to make it. Everyone else attacks at the forest not us Poseidon kids." I say.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:29 pm

"But hurricanes are devestation incarnate," I say, "it would destroy everything in it's path, not just the enemies."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:15 pm

"Yeah that's why we control it to our advantage." I said feeling my arm get worse.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 pm

"The control part is impossible though, surely," I say, "hurricanes are massive and any hurricane big and powerful enough to do any damage would damage everything."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 pm

"That's why it took all of us plus a little help from Poseidon himself."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 pm

"that explains where you went wrong," I say, "relying on help from a god is never a boon. You must rely on your own ability on the battlefield and nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 pm

"I hope you know when I meant god I meant the sea." I say walking over to a bottle of water. I poured it on my bloody arm and it stopped bleeding and began to heal. "Could you hand me some Ambrosia".
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 pm

I do so. "Feeling better?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:08 pm

"Yeah thanks" I say moving my arm.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

"Something I learned in my time training before camp halfblood," I say, "the best thing for injuries is meditation and rest. It's what I plan to do. You should get some rest if you aren't capable of cleansing meditation."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:33 pm

"Seems good I best be off to my cabin for rest I guess." I said getting up and walking. "Thanks by the way".
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:11 pm

"No problem," I say politley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Hurricane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Hurricane!   Stupid Hurricane! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Hurricane!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: