Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kai's shattered arm.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Kai's shattered arm. Empty
PostSubject: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 pm

I wasn't sure what was happening.My arm bones were shattered from the Laistrygonian.I was dreaming about my girlfriend.But whenever I became happy with my dream,I suddenly saw a Laistrygonian bearing down on me.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:59 pm

Jason and Jordan brought him to an open cot and set him carfully down, making sure not to touch his damaged arm. "Hey, we need a healer here." Jason yelled.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 pm

I placed a few herbs on his arm that seemed to boil into his skin, but it only hurt slightly. "Good, that should work," I said rather satisfied with my progress. I placed a mug on the nightstand next to his bed. It was tea, but filled with herbs, just incase my other procedure failed to work.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:05 pm

I regained consiousness."What happened?" I try to get up,but then I winced."Ow..." I sighed and said "Stupid giant..."
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:11 pm

Jason pushed on Kai's chest to keep him down. "You shouldn't move. Your arm is broken."

Jordan turned his head to Alex. "How are the herbs coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:13 pm

"Well," i replied. I turned to Kai. "You shouldn't move to much. It could cause more damage. You wouldn't want your girlfriend devastated would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:14 pm

"My arm.." I said.It felt so bad.Like.. Like.. Oh,I still couldn't think of a good simile!"Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:18 pm

I laidmore herbs on his arm, and they boiled into his arm again. "Drink this," I said handing him the mug. "It'll boost your healing process."
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:23 pm

"Um... we don't know anything about medicine or healing, and out demigod abilities would be useless here. Do you need us to stay?" Jordan asked.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:24 pm

I do as she says,then spit it out quickly."Ugh that was disgusting!" I say."What was that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:27 pm

"You may leave if you wish," I say to the twins. I return my attention to Kai. "It's tea, but with herbs. The bad taste stimulates your injured areas. Not everything tastes like cookies and cake."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm

"But that tasted like a hellhound rearend!" I said.I didn't expect it to be good,but I didn't expect it to be that bad either!I hated that stuff.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm

"Okay" Jordan said. He and Jason started out for the door, but...

Jason pulled them to a stop. "I'll... I mean we'll tell your girlfriend your alright." Jason said just as Jordan yanked their body out the door.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:48 pm

I handed him a square of ambrosia. "Try this instead." Then I gave him some nectar. "You should be fine, but just to make sure."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:55 pm

I take the nectar first,then the ambrosia."That's better than that other stuff.Ugh." Nectar and ambrosia were fine.That other stuff,must've been vomit.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 pm

"Now get some rest. I have to go fight and help other campers."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:00 pm

"Ok." I say,falling asleep.I dream of Melina.She was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai's shattered arm.   Kai's shattered arm. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai's shattered arm.
Page 1 of 1