Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS

Go down 
+9
Panama
selene
tethys
Zan
Colby
Baby Lex
jessica
Kendall
Boo Bunny
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:12 pm

I pushed through the Huntresses as the ran by to attack. Looking at the monsters gave me a pang of nervousness. It only lasted a second. I shook it off. "This is it," I muttered to myself. I unsheathed my knife and prepared to run. I was born for this.

I stopped, looking to the left of me. There were campers dieing and being seriosuly hurt. I focused on in front of me. The other Huntresses were off shooting arrows at the monsters. Some shots were successful, others flew past the monster. I pulled my bow back, aiming at a large tiger looking monster. I started at a jogging speed which picked up to a run. I glanced at my arrow, it was bent a wrong looking. If I shot it, it would go straight at a wrong angle, but at a strong force. It was too late, I let it go. "No!" I shouted. It was going to hit someone, I knew it.

I looked at my knife. It was sharp and ready to kill. I heard the zooming of Huntresses arrows flying by. It was so loud around, everyone shouting and some crying. I felt a jolt of pain surge through my left side. My heart. I felt instantly empty and fell to the ground in hurt. I moved my hand to my heart, there was an arrow smeared with my blood on it. "Not now... This was my chance..."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Chris tracked the misfired arrow that hit Anastasia. "Whoa! Friendly fire! Friendly fire!" he exclaimed, before reloading his submachine gun and racing to Anastasia's side. "Damn it. I need a medic over here!".

Sam saw Chris rush to another camper's side but made no move to assist apart from brief bursts of covering fire in Chris' direction. He had more monsters to kill, and killing them felt good.

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:16 pm

I sat high up in a tree, concealed in the shadows. It was so hard to concentrate with all this commotion going on. I slowly closed my eyes and tried to figure out who was in pain. As soon as my eyes were shut I could sense every tinge of pain within the Battlefield. And oh my Gods, there was certainly a lot. For some I could sense that there was extreme pain and then it suddenly ceased, and I knew that they were dead. It was pretty darn horrifying, but I'm not usually one to be frightened. I tried to focus in on some monsters, specifically one that was now attacking Cody. I could sense he was feeling a lot of pain...

~ Switching back and forth between Adam & Cody, then will move onto Carson and Will later on

I was tackled by a dracaena, and heard hissing through my ears. "Get the heck off of me you stupid snake!" I yelled back, pushing the dracaena off of me and into the ground. "Seriously. I have a girlfriend." At that the dracaena hissed once again. "Fine then. I will tear you to shreadssssss!" She screeched in a strangled hissing voice. I ducked as a blast of fire slammed over my head into a nearby tree, almost immediately disintegrating it, leaving a very unhappy and bedraggled dryad in its tracks. "Sheesh. Quite the temper you have there." I commented as I dodged a sharp claw which extended quite startlingly towards me. Unfortunately after that I was somewhat out of breath and the dracaena tackled me once more, clawing at my face. "OW. GET. OFF. ME." I yelled in her ear. Pushing her off once more and pointing at her, vines snapping at her arms and legs. "Get thessssssse off me." She hissed through her sharp teeth. "I'd rather not," I told her abruptly, feeling my face in agony. Since I was off guard, the vines weakened considerably, allowing the dracaena to breathe a sharp heat blast of fire towards me. I ducked at the last second. This was going to be one heck of a battle.

I concentrated my efforts on the dracaena, trying to penetrate the shield she had formulated around her brain. Finally breaking through it without her noticing, I set to work. I could sense a strange tinge in the air, be it the power I was exerting (which was a lot) or some electricity from the Zeus kids. I whispered inaudibly, though once again my voice sounded quite melodious and echoed throughout the entire Battlefield, causing some shouts to cease. "Pain."

Suddenly the dracaena I was trying to dodge a million attacks from dropped in some sort of agony. Adam. I thought gratefully to myself. The dracaena shrieked in intense pain, sometimes her eyes rolling up into her head for a few moments before coming to once again. Those yells of pain were mimicked by a much deeper voice. I knew it was Adam's, and I knew he was feeling the same pain that the monster was feeling. I look around for him with my eyes, searching the trees. Spotting him, I tried to walk towards him, but to no ail. A giant cyclops was backing up and nearly crushed me. "Oh Gods." I breathed.

Spotting Emily and Kat, I started to jog over to them, only to watch in horror to see Kat stabbed by an enemy demigod. "NO!" I yelled as I sprinted towards the attacker, tackling him alongside Emily with all my might. Punching his helmet off, I let Emily finish him off. Then I saw what they were staring at before. It was Tyler. Lying on the ground. Practically dead. "We need to get him to the Infirmary, NOW." I yelled over to Emily between chokes. "You carry Kat... I'll grab Ty." I said morosely. "Hopefully Carson, Adam, Will, Zan, and all the other demigods can handle themselves." I said softly as I picked up Tyler in my arms, took Emily's hand, and ran with her to the Infirmary.

~ We'll continue with Em, Kat, Ty, and Cody in the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Wesley and Nathaniel had retreated to healing in the infirmiry. At least they were safe. Nay was coughing up blood after taking a knife to the stomach. Wesley's once handsome face was now scratched up and tears burning every blood spot on his face. He dragged his brother away.

"Kat is already dead!" Emily yelled at Cody, pissed. It wasn't fair. It should've been her to take the knife to the back. Besides, Kat was actually sober today. First day in a long time, that she had actually been off the meds. Poor Kat. Emily picked up Tyler's heavy body and started to drag him to the infirmary with no luck. "He's heavy! Help!" Emily yelled.

Last edited by Princess on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm

I ran over to Taylor. I wasn't gonna let her die. "Get up!" I shook her and brought her behind a tree. This was not over. I started to carry her when I felt a sharp pain in my back. "NO!" I yelled as I fell. "Someone help me!"

I attacked a cyclops in the stomach and killed it. I also beheaded a draconae. Everything was going good. Until a demigod stabbed me in the stomach. I fell to the ground, loosing blood fast. I fell against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm

I just barely dodged a dagger, but it still cut me across the stomach. I looked around and saw the person I thought was responsible. "You!" I shouted as I charged, my sword raised.

I threw a fireball at an enemy demi god. "Just gotta keep at it a little more," I say as I notice the enemy start to retreat. "Almost there!" I shout as I kill another hell hound.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

THE ENEMY STARTS TO RETREAT.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

OOC: So should I make a topic at the infirmary, Selene?

So many deaths, too many people to help at once. She looked for a monster to kill. Suddenly, she saw an injured camper. Mickey ran to the camper who was bleeding, nearly to death. She picked Sean up, and rushed to the infirmary.

Lisha's heart was pounding, and bloody tears fell from her eyes. She couldn't see. She was in a frenzy, running around looking for help, "Please, please! Someone help! I can't see!"

Last edited by Tethys on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Everybody feels a sharp pain and they all fall to the ground in agony. Kaitlin looks around and sees Adam. She gives him a somewhat pathetic thumbs-up. Alex, on the other hand, moans and wails. MORE pain? And it seems that everyone else was feeling it too. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 pm

"Good job! Good job!" Chris yelled as he was racing back to the infirmary with Anastasia in his arms. "Come on, stay with me!"

"Run, you bitches," Sam muttered as he watched a squad of dracanae turn and retreat. "I'll be waiting for you." Then the pain started, at which point he pressed both hands to his temples and groaned. "What the hell..."

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Selene wrote:
I ran over to Taylor. I wasn't gonna let her die. "Get up!" I shook her and brought her behind a tree. This was not over. I started to carry her when I felt a sharp pain in my back. "NO!" I yelled as I fell. "Someone help me!"

I attacked a cyclops in the stomach and killed it. I also beheaded a draconae. Everything was going good. Until a demigod stabbed me in the stomach. I fell to the ground, loosing blood fast. I fell against a tree.

Sorry, that was Anastasia being killed off there. Taylor and Ana's colors look similar lol.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Yes
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

I seen one girl get hit by an arrow, I rushed towards her, My silvery eyes flashed. I looked at her the arrow in her chest. I frowned, "It's missed her heart by maybe a fourth of an inch, we would have to remove it with knifes, if you pull it out it will cacth" I said and stuided her, I looked over at a big guy and called him over, "Likos! carry her to the imfirmary, but don't shift her ribs in anyway" I warned and followed the wolf guy.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:25 pm

INFERNO: Post at the Infirmary with Ana.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 pm

OOC: Sorry Im late, was on a different site :P Anyone who is joining in the fight after me, just pretend to be part of this wave Im bringing in.

I got to the top of the hill, Parker at my side, and some other guy right behind me, we had heard about the attack and decided not to rush in and die alone, instead we gathered some support, and I looked over at Parker and nodded, then raised my sword.

"CHARGE!!!!!" I yelled, and me and Aaron led our group of campers into battle, mostly in full armor, I looked at Aaron and yelled as we reached the bottom of the hill, "Follow me!" and we sped off to the right towards a demigod slumped against a tree, with another one wearing the symbol of Kronos standing nearby.

I led the charge, after the two in front decided to move to the right, we hit the lines of advancing monsters and evil demigods like rocks, some of our bigger campers barreling over them, I leaped over a hellhound, stabbing it in mid air, then body-checked a draconae and disarmed it, then killed it as well.

OOC(Again):3 outta 4 chars here, other is at creek fighting hellhounds :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 pm

I looked around and saw a lot of injured campers. "Hang on," I yelled as I ran to one and picked her up. I started taking as many campers as I could to the infirmiry, and kept coming back to get more of the injured. "Anyone need help?" I call out.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:30 pm

OOC: Selene; made the topic.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Eventually Sam shook off the pain, got back up and dusted off his armour. Since he had been using his rifle so far, there wasn't much blood on him, just dirt and soot. Sam grunted, checked the load on his rifle and began to jog around, seeing who was the worst injured.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:32 pm

THE ENEMY BEGINS TO RETREAT

Zan posted this twice! Look! The Battle is ending now.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:33 pm

ooc: I know I'm just getting the injured off the battle feild now
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Belle and Dani got trampled by some retreating monsters. Dani yelled, "Help! Help!" She crawled dragging the motionless Belle with her. So many injuries were occuring today. Dani fell once she was outside of most of the monsters way. Once more she yelled, "Help!"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:34 pm

OOC: Short battle. Should last at least 10 pages.

Give warnings a few hours before, so everyone can prepare and be on.

I had no idea this had started until I got on, and its already being closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:35 pm

OOC: By the way, my character is blind, so she can't leave just yet.

Lisha, even though most were leaving, was still running around. Shy was crying blood. She frantically felt around for someone, and screamed, "HELP! I-I CAN NOT SEE!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Scooping the girl off the ground in her strong arms, Alyssa sprinted to shadow and was instantly in the Infirmary dumping the girl on a bed. "Wait here for someone to help you." She wanted to say 'Don't move.' But that was pretty much covered.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:38 pm

I saw a girl dragging her friend through the forest and ran to help. "I got ya," I say picking up the limp girl and carrying her fir men style . "Can you walk?," I ask the other, as I noticed someone else blinded by their own blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next