Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS

Go down 
+9
Panama
selene
tethys
Zan
Colby
Baby Lex
jessica
Kendall
Boo Bunny
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS Empty
PostSubject: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 pm

I laughed with Kinsley and Stella as me and Trinity walked through the forest. The sky was getting grey and gloomy. I ignored it, just like I would. The Forest was empty of people like usual. I glanced over at Trinity, looking uneasy as usual. She always looked alone and sky and awkward. I rolled my eyes, whispering something to Stella and giggling. Two pairs of twins like us were always fun to be with.

The sky looked like it wanted to storm. "Uhh, guys, maybe we should leave," I said shakily. I thought I felt the ground rumble a litte every other second, like something huge was coming our way. I looked over at Taylor, Kinsley, and Stella. They were deep in a conversation about something, not caring about was was going on around us. Wind started swirling around trees, blowing leaves and dirt around. I looked out in the distance at the wide path, seeing... monsters! Really? The battle against Kronus had to start now? "Guys! Look!" I said, grabbing Taylor's shoulders.

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:12 pm

With fright, the twins shakily grabbed their weapons and started going back to back with each other for defense. The sky had grown dark and the girls had been chatting away as if everything was normal. "STELLA!" Kinsley screamed, almost in tears when she saw Stella gazing in fear up at the huge cyclops and other monsters. They came closer and Stella wasn't doing anything but staring. Fear ran over Kinsley and she grabbed Stella just before a large monster attacked. It lunged toward and Kinsley, who threw Stella out of the way, slashed at the monster. "I'm going to die." Stella whispered through clenched teeth.

Her eyes were squeezed shut and... Something grabbed her by her torso and threw her against a tree. She soared through the air and bark scraped her skin, her body falling limply to the ground. "Stella! Somebody! We need help!"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:19 pm

"Guys! No!" I shouted. I wanted to run over to Stella and Kinsley. I nearly forgot about Taylor. I failed to grab my weapon. I stepped back in a jump, but I couldn't escape a giant cyclops roaring towards us. My eyes went wide and I was so scared, I couldn't even manage to gasp. I felt like crying, but the monster flung it's mental arm in the air and threw it down at me. I felt like I was completely crushed, but it was true.

I forgot about the monsters. "Trinity?" I shouted. I didn't think about my actions, I ran to the beaten down spot where she was just crushed. "Trinity! No!" She was my sister, my twin! I couldn't go with out her... She was quiet, awkward, but I loved her. I snapped back to reality, the cyclops tossed it's arm back in the air. I couldn't bear to look down at Trinity's limp, lifeless body.

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Stella was dead. I couldn't bear the thought of it. Her lifeless body was laying there on a rock, blood leaking out of her head. Tears were falling out of my eyes like a waterfall. "Trinity! You need to use your magic!" Thoughts ran through my mind faster than the speed of light. I moved my hands in nervousness, thinking of the greek word for "Kill". "κυνήγιο! You have to say κυνήγιο!" I shouted, hoping I could just die and be with my sister.

This was no time to be comedic. I had to get my sister to some Apollo kid. Running as fast as I could, I picked up my sister's lifeless body and started running toward the infirmary, tears streaming down my eyes.

~I'm not going to kill Kinsley, I like her(:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:34 pm

I watched them leave. I couldn't handle this by myself. I was going to die. Tears poured down my eyes. I looked up, watching the cyclops eye me.

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:49 pm

~YAY

~Shelbie quickly found Savanna and ran to the forest. She saw two girls dead. She gasped. she saw a cyclops and gulped. She took out her dagger and pressed the button making it transform into a sword. Savanna took out her dagger. They both hesitated to move, but Shelbie took one step forward.

Renae walked into the forest with her bow. She gasped. She saw her old friends and a cyclops. She stepped up beside the girls. She said, "Hey, Savanna and Shelbie."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 pm

In full battle armor, Baylee slashed at the cyclops' feet, sending large volts of electricity through his body. In stun, he fell over and laid helplessy on his back. Running up to him, she stuck her sword in the monster's heart area and pulled it out, watching the body crumble to dust. Cyclops' were easy, they're not very intellegent. Once distracted, they're not really paying attention to any of their surroundings. "Taylor, you should go. You've seen enough." I told her, tossing a sword and some armor.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:54 pm

I watched the other girls come and gasp, noticing the commotion. The cyclops focused their attention on them now. I took my chance, I sprinted to the beaten down area where Trinity was just killed. I peered at her, she was lifeless. She looked so small and young. I held back tears, and I stepped down to her. I picked her up, and my eyes flickered up to the monsters. They were going at the girls who just came. I stumbled with Trinity in my arms, but I got into a run and I ran to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:03 pm

"Renae!" said Shelbie in joy. Savanna hugged Renae. They turned back to the huge cyclops. Renae notched an arrow and shot at the cyclops. Renae said, "It needs a lot more damage to be 'killed.'" Savanna hesitated she remembered she brought her other weapon. Desprately she threw her dagger in a frisbee sort of way. It only barely touched the cyclops' foot. The cyclops step forward. Savanna took out her lipstick and pressed the symbol on it. She had a dagger again. Shelbie was concentrating. She swung her regular water bottle in front of her and opened it. She said, "Cover me!" Her friends stepped in front of her.

Shelbie turned all her concentration to the water inside the water bottle. She felt a lot of water raise over the heads of her and her friends. She commanded the water to go towards the cyclops. The cyclops stagger backward.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 pm

I run through the trees, arrow notched in my bow. I had heard that the battle had started, and I rushed to the forest. I see a couple Cyclops' and I freeze. "Hale, guys!" I call out. I pull an arrow back and aim it it one of the Cyclops'. It notices me and starts barreling towards me. I shoot, and the arrow lodges itself in the monster's arm. The one-eyed demon just flicks it off and starts running towards me. I freeze.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 pm

I ran through the forest senseing something in the earth I ran past and stopped I looked at Taylor and Trinity in her arms, I stopped by them, "I'll do it I'll get her there faster" I said My eyes dark and worried.
I rushed past a guy and two girls one already injered I ran fast in the night, my older brother and sevel others behind me. I came out into the clearing. I flipped out my pocket knife and the long sword glistened. I turned on my heels and impaled a hellhound in the soulder, It growled and snapped but anouther sword sliced it's neck I nodded to Likos. Who's sword glowed bright in the night many monsters stared at the shift moon on it's blade. one very dumb cyclops stopped what it was doing and leaned over to touch it when it was jabbed upwards into it's eye.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Colby, post at the Infirmary, that's where Taylor just brought Trinity.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:12 pm

As the cyclops runs they see their chance. Savanna and Shelbie dive with their daggers. Shelbie manage to stab the leg of the cyclops. Savanna got the heel of his left foot. They stood up and ran towards the cyclops.

Renae was left to defend herself against the other two cyclops. She notched several arrows. She shot them at the cyclops closest to Savanna's first dagger. She then charged the dagger and grabbed it up. She jumped at the cyclops and climbed up it's legs. She stabbed it in the stomach and watched it disolve. She threw the dagger at the first one and she ran. It landed two feet too short.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Zan shouted a Latin war-cry and charged monsters as her heart beat widley through her armour. Her son was at her side crying the same call as they charged, spears pointed towards the monsters. Zan and Will slashed through a surge of monsters as Zan watched Trinity die before her own eyes. Zan hadn't really known Trinity very much but it was still sad to see an innocent youth die before her own eyes. It made Zan angrier and more hungry for vengeance. Suddenly a blinding pain swept through her shoulder. She glanced over and saw blood streaming from an arrow that pierced a kink in her armour. So switching her spear to her left arm, which was just as strong, she ran her spear through a monster. An enemy demigod stepped up to the truck-like Will Michaels and sized him up. The enemy demigod wasn't very...big like Will. But Will wasn't afraid to use his size to an advantage. Will towered over the demigod and merely knocked him aside. Will was knocked aside in the dirt was well by a giant. "Shit." Will mumbled as he swiped dirt and blood from his face.
Aryssa sat in a tree with full armour on. She was watching the horizn and the fight below her. She was the deadly assasin as she notched an arrow and struck an enemy through the eye. Another one was hit through a kink. Three more dissapted into the dust. Alyssa was on the ground fighting mercissly, blending into the shadows and appearing and reappearing as she confused monster after monster.
Wesley and Nathaniel had made a wonderful team of singing death-boys. Not literally killing with music, but singing and swinging was their motto. They sung lively tunes to keep up their demigod friends and slashed with their swords to the enemy. The fight was overall going well for Camp Half-blood.
Not for Dylan. Dylan was being cornered by two monsters. He slashed and dodged poison spit at him, but he was clubbed in the head and was knocked to the ground. "Ugh!" he cried as his vision ebbed away. He clutched his head which was covered in blood and attempted to crawl away into a shadow. He thought he was going to die alone. Alas, no. "I'll send you to the Apollo tent. A girl said quietly. Dylan hardly looked up as he was transfered to the infirmiry. His head was bleeding heavily as the girl cradled it.
Emily and Kat had just gotten back from their trip with Tyler and Cody as their suited up and stepped into battle. They attacked and slashed as a team. There was no I in war. Or battle. Or bloodlust. Kat was at least a decent fighter with a spear and Emily was good with a hammer on a chain. She used her fire to her advantage as she shot fire from her hands in powerful bursts, scaring away hellhounds and whatnot. Kat was busy choking an enemy demigod with vines. It turned out when the helmet fell off his head, he was Kat's exboyfriend. Which meant that Kat instantly killed him with the vines. She felt no regret as she smiled. She wipped out her dagger and carved a K into his cheek. She then kissed his blood covered cheek. Her bloody lips formed a cruel smile. She then went off to find another one of the enemy demigods. She was itchin' to plunge a cold knife into someone's stomach.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:20 pm

She was ready. She eyed the group. Monsters clashed with demigods. Hundreds of creatures fell. She held up a sword. She spun around, to face a cyclops. Oh gosh. She closed her own eyes, and swung at the cyclops' eye.

Mickey plunged into battle. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. She repeated that in her head, but she was afraid. If she didn't fight, she'd die. That gave her some energy. She plunged into battle, trying to kill any monster in her path.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:21 pm

The cyclops in front of me gets sidetracked by a dagger and some arrows. I turn to see my half sister Renae and this other girl fighting the Cyclops. I smile at her and notch another arrow. I aim so I have a direct shot at his eye, but I get trucked by something else. I fall to the ground. "Renae..." I call out. I hope she remembered me... but I can't remember anything else because I soon blacked out.

I bound into the forest, in full armor and my dagger positioned to kill in my hand. I stop and look at the scene. There was people unconsious, hurt, and dead already. "Oh no..." I mutter. A harpie seemed to watch everybody from the corner of it's eye. And I could've sworn it gave me the evil eye. I look back to see if any of my siblings were following. Zan passed me, and a couple others did too. I surge forward and stab at an enemy demigod. He turns and shoots me in the leg. I collapse to the ground and look up at the snarling boy.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 pm

I ran through with my armor on. Good thing Zan made us. I pulled out my sword and thrust forward. I hit the monsters arm and it disintegrated. I hit another with my hilt, and threw my dagger at a drakon. My dagger hit a tree, as I kicked another monster in the neck. I stabbed it and kept going.

I stood close Denver. I wasn't going to loose her like Taylor lost Trinity. I wasn't going to use my powers until a big monster came. I beheaded a monster and kicked one in the leg.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Renae picked up the dagger. She ran for Shelbie and threw the dagger at her. Shelbie slowed down and caught it. She stumbled enough to slow her down a lot. She regained her balance and ran some more. Once she was close enough she yelled to Savanna, "Jump.. Now!" They both jumped and stabbed the daggers in the back of the cyclops repeatedly. Renae turned around with her bow in hand she repeatedly notched arrows and shot them at the cyclops. It was barely doing any damage.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Destiny seen the girl crushed it awoke a memory, one she thought was buired and tossed away. The one were Arron was killed as a moster landed on him, The same. She took his dagger in her hand and waited as a Hellhound rushed towards her, when she fought not once did she take it easy, her eyes burned and as she stabbed the hound an arch of eletricty spun out through it and the hellhound explouded into dust. She swarmed towards anything she could. Anouther monster snapped at her and bit her arm, Destiny yelled and stabbed at it, but couldn't reach it from the awkward angle

Lexis was on the groud her aim perfect as she aimed and shot and never missed, she however didn't kill them, but distracted them for others. Her bow wasn't the strongest just accrate, never running out.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

I ran as fast as I could towards the forest, my pick axed in hand. I thought I heard yelling. "Please don't let it start now," I say to myself. I arrived and looked at the fighting in the forest. "Dammit, it's too soon for this," I said as I charged in looking too see if anyone needed help.

I looked at the battle ahead. "Finally," I say pulling out War Fire. I calmly walked into the fray. I wasn't here to kill the monsters though. I joined the titans side months ago. I ran and attacked the first camper I saw.

ooc:hope the evil character is okay
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Zan cried out as she saw her son hit the ground. She whirled around and plunged her knife into a monsters throat. Golden dust covered her face and armour as she called for her bat. Yes, her bat. It appeared in her hands as she came at the giant with the force of a Yankee as she swung the bat. It made a cracking sound as the giant's head flew off. "I think that was a triple, mom." Will said weakly. He got up. "Are you hurt?" Zan asked. Will shook his big head, no. "But there are alot of demigo-" His eyes widened at the sight of the arrow sticking out of Zan's shoulder. Zan brushed it off. "It's nothing." It didn't even hurt her. Not really. Will rolled his eyes. Zan noticed Ollie fall. She screamed in defiance and sprinted towards the enemy demigod, "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" She screamed tackling the demigod into the dirt. She wrestled him down and nearly missed a knife to her throat. She straddle him and plunged a knife into his heart. His life force ebbed away as she got off and spit in his face. "That's what you get for touching my brother, asshole." She snarled and helped Ollie up. "That was a one time thing. You aren't getting anymore help."

That's when a volley of silver arrows flew through the air as the Hunters arrived.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm

I tore through our crowd of Hunters. I looked around and up at the monsters. "Alright, Huntresses at your service. Let's go!" I shouted, and we all ran. My bow and quiver up on my shoulder, I tore towards the monsters, careful not to run into any campers.

I brought Ivy Jarrett back.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Renae heard her sibling. She turned and ran. She said, "Alex? What's wrong?"

Shelbie and Savanna fell to the ground on the cyclops dust. They stood up, but Shelbie could tell Savanna was tired. Then Savanna did something that was wrong. Savanna charged the last cyclops.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:34 pm

~ Going to try to post with all of my charries within this topic. The first to go will be Jonah from my charries, and Tyler will be seriously injured.

I burst through the foliage, wondering what all the hustle, bustle, shouting, and screaming was about. "What's all the commotion abou--" I broke off as I saw the Cyclops. "Oh my Gods," I began shouting, immediately bringing my hand to my dagger I had in my pocket. Before I could pull it out, I was pulled into an iron grip by the large Cyclops. "What's this about? Seriously, what have I ever done to you?" I yelled up at the Cyclops, squirming slightly, weaving charmspeak into my voice. The Cyclops at first looked confused and then a determined look came over his face. The big oaf clenched his fist harder in a death grip, squeezing my ribs. I heard a crack. "ARGH." I yelled aloud as an excruciating pain stabbed at my body. "Seriously, GET. YOUR. HAND. OFF. OF ME." I told the Cyclops sternly, once again interlocking charm speak in my voice, but to no effect. Instead, the Cyclops grew angry, it seemed to me. It grunted slightly, making my hair blow back with quite the force.

Raising his fist in the air, the Cyclops threw me onto the ground, and I heard yet another crack, this time the pain running up and down my skull and spinal cord. My vision blacked out for a few seconds, and the next moment I got up, the Cyclops's foot was hovering directly above me. No matter how many arrows flew and stuck into the big guy's foot, it didn't stop him. I couldn't move, my spinal cord was shattered, my skull cracked, and half of my ribs snapped into tiny fragments.

Before I knew it, the giant cyclops's foot smashed down on me, crushing me into the ground. I blacked out, the last thing I heard was the screams of everyone else, the growls of hellhounds and multiple other monsters, and the snap of my entire body as I was crushed into the ground, dead. I was dead.

~ Will post with Tyler, Cody, Carson, Will, and Adam SOON.

Last edited by Dan on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

I ran into the forest, my magic flowing out of my hand. I saw three monsters ahead of me. I couldn't fight them alone. I said, "Ακίνητος!", the Greek word for freeze, and all of them did. I went with my sword and smashed all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next