Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* Empty
PostSubject: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I walk into my cabin. My cabin was Cabin 6, the Athena Cabin. I walk in and sat on my bunk. I looked at some blue prints and put them away. I sighed out of boredom. Camp had been doing badly lately. I took my dagger and observed it. I touched the flat side of the blade. I looked at the door of the cabin. I didn't expect a newly claimed Athena camper to come-in. One, we hadn't had new campers in awhile, well that I knew of. And two, everyone was having a hard time nowadays. Even the gods. I looked around the cabin and absorbed my surroundings. I sighed, "Hmm.." I think, Why is camp falling apart?
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:34 pm

I walked into my cabin after just taking a shower. "Hello Penelope," I say to my half sister. "How have you been lately?" I ask noticing she looked like she had something on her mind.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 pm

"Hello David!" I say. I take a deep breath. I say, "Well I'm good. Considering the position of the camp." I mumured the last part to myself so no one could hear me.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:41 pm

"The what of the camp?" I ask trying to understand what she said. Was she troubled by the condition of the camp. True we hadn't gotten any new campers in awhile, or any need for a quest. On the upside less Half Bloods were dying. At least the ones that made it to camp.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 pm

I walked into my cabin with my celestial bronze sword resting on my shoulder. "Hello," I greeted my half-siblings. I was really tired from practicing in the arena, so I sat on my bed and picked out a random book to read. "How is everything?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I came in the cabin right behind Melinda and headed towards my bunk . I smiled to my siblings and tried to catch up on the current conversation.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:39 pm

"Oh. I'm pretty good." Penny said. She was trying my best to act like nothing was wrong. I was just thinking about Greek Mythology. Yeah, that's what I would say if they wondered anything else, she thought. She smiled and put something in a drawer. It was something Penny had found in the Arena the other day. She was going to get her friend to look at it later. She stood up and said, "What's up everyone?"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Julia walked into her new cabin. She just got to camp earlier, and soon she learned she was a daughter of Athena. She was happy about that, and greeted her cabin mates with a big smile, "Hi, I'm Julia," she said.

OOC: Be right back, shower.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 pm

"Hello, Julia," I replied. I've never seen her around before. Maybe she's a new camper, I thought. I returned my gaze to Penelope, "Nothing much." I started to think about Kai, my new boyfriend. He was a son of Hades, and it might seem a little weird if I told my half-siblings that I was dating someone with a mysterious personality.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:33 pm

The girl seemed nice. Julia smiled, and asked, "What's your name?"
"I just got here." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:56 pm

"Melina Johnson," I replied with a smile, "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I looked up, deciding to greet the new person . "I'm Dylan." I said with a smile.
Melina seemed deep in thought about something. I decided to just ask her later, it wasn't really my business anyways.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:25 pm

I greeted everyone as they came in. When I was sure Penelope wouldn't talk about what was bothering her I sat on my bunk and started running through strategies in my head. I pulled out some paper and a pen to get down the ones I liked.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:07 pm

I sat down on my bed and began reading. Thoughts floated through my head. Not just about Kai, but about camp, and the war. How were we going to survive? I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:25 pm

It looked like no one would be doing much talking. I grabbed some blueprints I was working on and slipped one of my iPod headphones in my ear and pressed play . Linkin Park came on and I smiled. I sofly sang the words .
"I'm strong on the surface,
Not all the way through.
I've never been perfect,
but neither have you."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:46 pm

She smiled back to the two girls, "Hi Dylan, hi Melina," she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:57 pm

"Hi," I said smiling; looking up from my book.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:53 pm

I smiled back at the girl . She seemed pretty cool . I held up my other headphone as an silent offering to come listen.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Thankfully, Julia took the headphone, "Thanks," she said, "What song is this?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:58 pm

"Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park." I said with a smile . "You can pick whatever you want for the next song." I said and handed her my iPod.The best thing about my music, is that I listen to almost anything and everything. Hopefully, she could find something she liked.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:19 pm

"Huh, never heard of it," she said, skimming through the iPod's list of songs, looking for some sort of pop song.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:34 pm

I hummed to the end of the song and wondered what she would pick . Hopefully not country. There was only so much of that I could take . I looked out over our cabin, just watching my siblings.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Seeing the song Poker face, by Lady Gaga, she put it on, "Do you like pop music?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:16 pm

"Who doesn't?" I say with a smile. Honestly, Lady Gaga's songs are really catchy."Poker face is one of my favorite Gaga songs." I explained.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:15 pm

"Ya, mine too," she replied, with a laugh, "What's your favorite song?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*   Penelope Axa's Bunk.  *Open to All* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penelope Axa's Bunk. *Open to All*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next