Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Malcolm's Bunk (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Malcolm's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Malcolm Reed leaned back and inclined on his bed. He was wearing a dress shirt and brown trousers, as opposed to casual clothing. The walls of his bunk were plastered with geographical and political maps. There were dozens of thick textbooks stacked neatly nearby, covering all subjects from dinosaurs to calculus to a history of the Boeing Company. Yes, Malcolm was a know-it-all, even for a son of Athena.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 pm

I trudged into my cabin and collapsed on my bunk. My face was sweaty from sword-practice in the arena. My muscles were numb, and I was completly fatigue. Sitting up and wiping the sweat off my face, I noticed one of my half-siblings laying on his bunk. I think I remember seeing him around the cabin before. What was his name again? Malcolm? Yeah, that's it. I stood up and walked over to him, so that I could greet him formaly, instead of just laying lazily on the bed. "Hey, Malcolm."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 pm

"Afternoon, lass," Malcolm responded. "You look a bit nackered. Were ya sparring?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 pm

I took a deep breath. Practice at the arena always found a way of tiring me out. "I was just at the arena," I replied. I sat on the bunk that was next to him. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 pm

"I was there earlier today. Then I took a little walk around camp, and now here I am" Malcolm responded. "So, who do you fight with?"

Last edited by Inferno on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 pm

"I fought with an Ares kid. Luckily I won," I said as I stroke my curly, blonde hair. "Who did you fight with?" I asked, curious. I tried to remember ever talking to Malcolm before, but I couldn't think of any time that I did.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 pm

"Bloke named Leonidas. Forgot to ask his parentage, now that you bring it up, but he had a magic bag of exotic weapons. A chain sword and a flail hammer to name a couple. Gave a me a run for my money, but I managed to hang in there."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I could tell that he worked hard everyday just by looking at him. I crossed my arms. "Do you train more than you are expected to?" I was curious to whether he did or not, it seemed like it though.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 pm

"Well now, I'm not sure about that, because my answer would depend on whose expectations I'm referring to," Malcolm said. "But I can tell ya that I put in my fair share of work, and I end up with my fair share of skill. After all, it's wartime. We all need to keep on top of our game."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 pm

I nodded in agreement. "I would've said the samething." He literally took the words out of my mouth. "How long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 pm

"A full decade. I'm a veteran," Malcolm said. "What about you, lass? By the way, is your name Melina?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:09 am

"Yes, my name is Melina, and I've been here for five years. I'm suprised I even survived. Y'know with the war and all." I rubbed the back of my neck, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 am

"So, what's yer weapon of choice?" Malcolm asked. "Had to use something to beat that Ares kid, eh? Unless of course you did it barehanded, which would be all the more impressive."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 am

"I prefer swords more than anything else," I replied. "I just like the feel of them." I pulled out my sword from under my bunk, and showed it to him. It was celestial bronze, of course. Hilt, blade, everything.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 am

Malcolm held the sword in his hand. He studied it for a moment, then gave it an experimental spin. "Decent weapon, well-balanced," he said, returning it. "I'm a spear and shield bloke myself, but I have a sword too." He took a chess rook and a chess knight from his pocket, and willed them to turn into a bronze shield and a spear.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 am

I studied his shield and spear. "Very nice," I nodded. I reached for my sword as he handed it back to me. I stored it under my bed, and returned my attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 am

Returning his weapons to chess piece form, Malcolm pulled a third one, a king from his pocket. He let that turn into a sword. "And in addition to this, I got a shotgun in the trunk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm's Bunk (Open)   Malcolm's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malcolm's Bunk (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: