Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Our Current Situation

Go down 
+15
maddie ☹
tethys
Yume
Max♥
Sun-Spawn
dean
jessica
MasterMax
jehowell
Prince Hawk
Baby Lex
Katie Firebird
Dan
Colby
ChivanChang
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Our Current Situation Empty
PostSubject: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

As some of you may or may not know, CHB is on a downward spiral. I am sorry that I have to say this, but it's just plain messed up at the moment.

I'm aware of the fact that I will get banned for this, but hear me out before you slam the ban hammer on me.

This. Is. Not. What. This. Site. Is. About.

It's supposed to relieve stress, not cause it. It's supposed to satisfy our hunger for some good role playing, not make us lose our appetite before we even get started. This place is supposed to introduce us to a friendly, awesome community that we will love right from the very start. There is supposed to be equality, fairness, justice, we are all supposed to receive equal opportunities. No favourites, no bias, no inequality. We are supposed to be a fun relieving site that makes people know like they're really a part of something, that their presence really has an impact on not only one place, but the world around them.

I'd like to speak to the admin. First of all, removing the moderators was wrong. Bad decision. There's no going back. Silencing everyone who tried to stand up and point out your mistakes. Even worse. You haven't been making the best decisions lately, and I don't think that will change. The situation is too far gone now. Now, you could have tried to fix those mistakes before the situation escalated. You know, promised to make better decisions in the future, and the like.

But you didn't.

You didn't do anything. Now, this site is losing members. Everyone's quitting. Everyone's mad. There's been a recent decline in members. Maybe it's the holiday season, maybe it's because of the bad rep we're gathering here. One or the other. Even if it isn't the bad rep, once they join, they will not stay. I guarantee that.

One bone I have to pick with you: Katie Firebird did nothing wrong. She was wrongfully banned, and she was accused of doing nothing for the site when in actuality, the site only exists today because of her. Think about it. If you were in her place, how would you feel? Hurt, betrayed, angry, frustrated - those words don't even begin to portray the emotions she experienced as she logged in on December 20th, her birthday, and learned that she had been removed without even being talked to. She has done so much for the site, and what does she get in return? She's kicked out. Discarded like a used tissue. Her status as moderator and cabin leader removed, her account terminated.

And for what reason?

The admin didn't like a certain something she said? They didn't care for her opinion so they brushed her aside like a stray dog? I'm sorry but this will not be tolerated. I don't know about the rest of you but I will not stand for this. This injustice, this madness - this isn't the CHB I knew and loved. The CHB I knew and loved was lost long ago in the frequent fights and hatred.

You may flame me, claim that I'm a troll and that my only aim is to harm this community. I am not trying to harm this community, I used to love this community. This community is only harming itself.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Alright.

Apart from the whole Katie incident, which Music just claimed Crispy knew nothing about, which in my opinion is either you (Music) is keeping things from us, the other admins may or may not be apart of it. I don't know. But you can't assume she knows nothing. How would you know if others didn't tell her about it?

Back on track with the whole Admin problem.

Issues that I have come across and heard from members ~

#1; Banning and Booting from the Chat Box. Simply because they (The Admins/Mods) 'needed' a talk alone. Seriously? You can't make a forum and post? Is it really going to take that much time? Do you think it's funny booting and banning? No. It's not. It's an abuse of power. I know most (if not all) o the mods aren't involved in this decision.

#2; Booting people just because they're away. Sure, it's not much of a problem. But they'll be automatically disconnected either way. Why the f*** boot them? Is it fun to use your powers, just because you're not feeling entertained? Seriously, find something better to do.

#3; Banning people from the forum in fits of rage. Everyone has bad times IRL, I can understand that. I can get those feelings. But do you really need to ban people because of small comments they make, which may or may NOT be offensive, just because you're in a bad mood? No. You don't have any rights to do that. You're mad, get off the forum, take a chillpill. Listen to some music, anything that might calm you down. Just don't take it out on any members. We don't like it. Which results in others getting mad, annoyed, frustrated. What are you going to do, ban the rest of us too? My point is... If you're not feeling the brightest, then take a break. We all need them.

#4; Arguments on Chat-Box. You admins aren't the only ones with opinions and suggestions. We members have them too. And being frank, we'd like to express them. You don't have to like our idea, and you can tell us why you may not implant it into the site for said reason. But! I've heard that our opinions aren't exactly listened to. You don't like the reason, you brush it aside. No thoughts. No reason. But instantly cast aside, simply because an admin says: 'I don't like it'.

So I really want to ask you. Do you really care about how us? The members? Or just going to go on with your selfish reasoning.

Another problems with this is... Bad people are chosen. I mean no offense to any of you Admins. I know you're great people. But really... With power comes responsibility. I knew Moo and Roxanne before you were admins, you were great people. But now? I'm not so sure anymore. When you're in fits of rage, who know what you'd do. I'm sorry, but that's the truth to it.

I love CHB. At least, what it used to be. So many changes happened since I joined. And I doubt even half the changes were for the best. If we continue like that, even members are slowly going to die out, no one wants to be in a good community - but with bad staff (Not to you mods out there, I know you're trying your best).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Alright, I'll sum this up in two sentences.

Admins abuse their powers for fun. Admins don't treat others the way they want to be treated.

Simple as that, I don't care if I get banned, Admins hurt my sisters feelings and Admins are abusing their powers too much. They ban people because they're angry. They ban them because they simply don't like them! For those who got Katies PM, we already know that she's talking to the Administrator of Forummotion and helping get the problem of unreasonable banning solved. You guys really need to review the Bill of Rights. The Freedom of Speech, the Right to share our ideas without anybody thinking we're bad. No Unreasonable Punishment. If somebody said "I love pie!" And you said "I'm alergic to wheat!" And banned them because of something you did, that's completely unreasonable.

Seriously, I don't care how old you are. I think you're taking this too far. This website went from Good to Great, then back to Good and then Great again, but then it dropped down to Plain Out Horrible.

Here's the main rule.

TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Since I'm much to tried to make a whole long post like Crisp or Pink and repet what they said which is pretty right..

I think th ebest example of a Admin we had is Inan, who dispite whatever the promple was, he dealed with it clamly and with justice not because, 'Oh i don't like them because they get on my nerves I'mma ban them: or because they don't roleplay like I do I think they should be shunned'

Katie did nothing wrong, I'm sure she was upset about coming online and seeing people who have been on half her time and done little suddenly became a higher rank then her then to have her self cut off from her rank altogether. Then banned

Also I like some of the changes like the colors and the fact we have new mods and Admins, but aI worry they were chosen for the right reasons. Not pointing out any names but some of the rules are not curseing in the chat box then you have a admin or mod curseing there butts off.

Just a few things, but I'm not going to get to deep into this. And I know I'd be less active if some of the people left because I really come on to talk to these people all over the world abouit things we have in commen, not for the roleplaying much because I don't roleplay as much as I use too.

And look at my crazy butt rambling I guess I had more then I thought.... Oh well.

I dislike some of the changes but I'm not going to say much more about this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:49 pm

I agree.

I understand all of the consequences of speaking out, however I will state with a finite amount of disturbance that the consequences of speaking out against one another are utterly ridiculous. I would have thought by now we would have established a safe, friendly, nourishing environment in which everyone can speak their mind without being punished in such a strict and severe way.

And in all honesty, the one reason users don't specifically speak what they're thinking is drive by fear. I know the ones who have PM'd me (I will not say names for the sake of anonymity; you know who you are) that they are scared to speak out because they will be put in "jail", banned, neglected, or treated disrespectfully by the administrators.

This forum was deliberately created as a gateway to new friends, new literature ideas, roleplaying with ease, and more importantly, FUN. Do you all feel the same vibe now? No. All I feel is fear, hatred, and an argumentative vibe.

Just because someone says something you disagree with, it by ANY scenario does NOT give you the right to ban them. With power comes responsibility, and you have to use it to the best of your ability, not over the extent which you have to.

Now comes the topic of the rules. There were firm, non-flimsy rules when this forum was created. You administrators in addition to other moderators know that we had decided to re-do them for the sake that it would be fresher in others' minds (in addition to adding that code in so we would be sure new users would pay attention). Alright, yeah, we agreed on that. There shouldn't have been any issue with redoing them and incorporating rules from each of the others that were prior to the new ones.

But I was disappointed to see that one or two of the rules had been tweaked. Now swearing is allowed, along with some other things that really should not be revealed to younger kids which go on the forum (most likely not any more, due to the new rules and environment that was established.)

I was informed of the incident with Katie. I was also informed at the same time that a certain higher ranked user was scared about this and didn't want to speak her mind for fear of being punished. No, I didn't tolerate it. And I still don't tolerate it. It was completely reasonable for Katie to be upset and really frustrated for having her status taken away without any warning ahead of time. It should not be like that. Just because she voiced her opinion on something (apparently something an admin disagreed with and maybe was in a not-so-good of a mood), and was banned then and there. Without so much as a word of recognition or understand from her opposers.

Do you get how that is disgraceful and wrong? I understand that sometimes we get a little power hungry and want to keep things in control, I mean who doesn't? We all have aspects of ourselves that gets others a little frustrated from time to time. But so continuously expose those feelings towards others and take them out on others if someone doesn't agree with your opinion? No. I don't tolerate it on W&W (mostly because the environment there is better than it is here at this point, even after hundreds of bad users which I and other mods have had to deal with) and I still don't tolerate it here.

I'm lenient, because I know a good chunk of the admins pretty well (and really, they're great people), and am positive that if they had been seeing both sides of the situation, they would have acted differently. I am not 100% sure, but close. Immensely close.

I'm willing to give EVERYONE (every member, cabin leader, moderator (including myself), and administrator) another chance from my perspective. However, it's also the question of whether you all are as well.

So... are we all ready to patch up CHB to what it used to be? I certainly am. I'm willing for a chance to change. But are you?

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Hugs Bro. and nods, Yeah.. that only shorter.

Last edited by Dani on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm ready. As you may already know, Kendall is my little sis (Younger by one year) and she has been stalking me through out the day. It's really quite creepy, actually. She just read the post and she actually said to me that she'll come out of her (short) absence if she gets her position back.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:19 pm

i Told you Admins That Once you Started the Boulder Rolling I would blow it to frickin pieces.

It's Your Time To Choose.

-Katie
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Look, I've been trying to fit all the puzzle pieces together. I've been trying to understand both points of view. But, clearly, this topic is as true as it gets from our view of the recent incidents. You'll all tell us, "You don't understand. You weren't there.". Well, help us to. We're ready to communicate with you in a calm way, so- I speak for everyone who's posted in this thread- hear us out.

I joined CHB a few months ago. Not as long as Crispy or several others. However, the change that's happened has been drastic. I know you're all trying your best to lead the site in the ways you know how, and I'm positive you all care for CHB because it's also helped you in so many ways. There's just one thing I'd like to point out. Leaders are not bosses.

There was this piece of literature I stumbled upon several months ago. To me, it's one of the most inspiring things. I'll share it to you all.

Quote :

The boss drives group members; the leader coaches them.
The boss depends upon authority; the leader on good will.
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
The boss says ‘I’; the leader says ‘we.’
The boss assigns the task, the leader sets the pace.
The boss says, ‘Get there on time’; the leader gets there ahead of time.
The boss fixes the blame for the breakdown; the leader fixes the breakdown.
The boss knows how it is done; the leader shows how.
The boss makes work a drudgery; the leader makes it a game.
The boss says, ‘Go’; the leader says, ‘Let’s go.

-- Author Unknown

You were all chosen because people believed you to be capable of leading the site. Capable of setting an example, showing us how to do things, helping us with our problems (member-wise, and technical issues), communicating with us on a regular basis, retaining the state of order and peace within the site. When you agreed to step into the position, you said 'yes' to all these responsibilities.

Now, take note, I am not saying you're incompetent leaders. You don't 'suck', as one might put it. I just think you get carried away by your emotions easily. And, frankly, who doesn't every now and then?

I want to get things straight. Katie did nothing wrong. She may have been rude in some way, but you cannot deny the fact that she's helped CHB in more ways than one. Remember, a true leader sorts out the problem. Not the person who caused it- or the person we believed to be the cause. We don't weed out those we hate, we don't judge harshly because of of an exchange of negative comments.

If you find this to metaphorical, then I'm sorry. It's just the way I like to put things. If you ban me for voicing out my opinions, go ahead and do so.

Last edited by Pink on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:36 pm

And for those who don't believe Katie has done anything to help the website, she has. She let this forum stay a bit longer when most of you didn't even have accounts. She convinced the Forummotion Admin to let our forum stay active longer, instead of it being banned because of some profane language in a topic.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:59 pm

This post will be a bit short; but yeah I agree.

My first problem is the placement of members. To the admins: You're really awesome and stuff, but some of you were promoted to admin very quickly. You were cabin leaders; now you're administrators, while some mods are still waiting. I understand that Inan and Max have left, and you needed to fill the spots, but you could have picked a long time mod, like Kendall or Katie (Who is now BANNED!) And some have even LOST their position!

Now, the new mods, I realize that Crispy and Dan should be mods. They deserve it. But there is one certain mod (I won't finger-point) who was acting VERY un-mod-like in the chatbox. The then-member was complaining, teling people to 'Shut up', and just being not like a future moderator. A week or so later, the person was promoted to a mod. Really?

Next, there has been a drop in people to rp with. I start a topic, someone posts, I post again, then I don't get a reply. Also, the literary skill of some new members is really...well...bad. Have you SEEN how many members don't use capital letters and/or punctuation? A couple days ago, I came in contact with a newer member who did not use good grammer, did not have a character, his posts were truly unbelievable and he quadruple posted. I know people are trying to fix this, but it is simply not working.

Fights. There has been a lot lately. Especially on the chatbox. Most of them are caused over COLORS. Stupid chatbox colors. Most of us don't even use our own colors. But anyway, I remember one time that everyone was getting kicked on the c-box by the mods for their AMUSEMENT. Seriously.

I understand this is longer than I expected, but I seem to have made my point. I might get in trouble for this- but that would only add to the trouble that already ensues. And if I do get in trouble, I'm just speaking my mind.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 pm

I totally agree with this, unfortunately I am guilty of some of these issues. Especially the colors one. I love this site, and I am doing my best to make my contribution to it.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 pm

I would have to agree with the people above me. The admins and mods now, I am sure you are great people, but not all of them are experienced enough to be in some of those potions. I am not saying that I am experienced enough though either, so don't take it that way. A lot of the leadership, now, are friends of the admins and I have to say that is bad, but just because you are friends does not mean you should give them potions in power. There should have been a vote or something with the previous mods and admins. At least, that is some of the other things, not mentioned, that I have noticed.

Back to top Go down
MasterMax

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Hey guys, obviously it's Max. I specifically made a new account just to speak on this thread. I've been lurking every once in a while ever since my resignation, just to see how everyone has been doing. Unfortunately, I also witnessed this site fall into chaos.

I am not going to make any brilliant speech about the current issues with the site.

I'm just going to say thank you. Thank you to all of the people who have had the courage to post here. This is the true future of Camp Half-Blood. You are our future leaders. I realize how much courage it took to post, so I would like to thank Crispy in particular for rallying the troops. Thank you for caring about the future of this website, and how our new additions to power have been treating its members.

I also realize that all of these problems are not entirely within the new powers' fault. I can admit that Inan was the best administrator that Camp Half-Blood ever had, but time is not something that high schoolers are abundant in. Inan cared about the camp, but unfortunately with school, things began to get out of hand. We, well at least I know I, left in hopes that Alexis and our remaining moderators would able to make an informed, intelligent decision about who replaced us. That was not really what happened, as you all know. But I would just like to say that I'm sorry, and I know you all: Crispy, Chang, Eve, Dani, Dan, Alezzz, Hawk, Jeho, even Pink, can bring this site around. You all can make this the Camp Half-Blood that we all knew and loved, the one that Inan and I couldn't keep ahold of for long. Before the Old Admins can back and took down our little democracy.

Thanks, even though I'm probably sounding repetitive now. I know you guys can do it.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:32 am

santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Up on the roof top Click click Click
down comes good ol saint nick.

Click Me For Christmas Cheer, (Ya'll really need it)
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:45 am

I have noticed that the forum has gone into a sort of chaos. This is not something that I like. At all. I just want to say that things have gone downhill since we had two new administrators appointed. Now the dot, dot, dot situation just happened which many of you don't know about. Blue Bunny Bells quickly solved the problem. Therefore, I believe that Bunny can do what's right to save the forum!

Before all these changes happened, camp half blood was like a second family to me. I'm sure it was like this way for others. Then bunches of changes happened and posts from members that had something to say, reflecting badly on the forum started popping up. This shouldn't be happening. It's the season of giving. Let's treat each other as family and forever more. I have friends on this forum, but some of them have become less active through recent events.

In my opinion, everyone should be welcoming to new members and our older, more experienced members could help out the members who haven't been on quite as long with making better characters, becoming better role players, and being more descriptive.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 am

AMEN!

Every since the resignation of our beloved Max it already started to fall, luckily we had Inan to keep the pieces together. When Inan resigned what happened? The site died! It disappeared, everything changed. Admins abusing power, some more than others. I love you guys but you've gone to far this time. I'm sorry.

It's getting so bad I'm even having trouble staying grounded. I am also rising and becoming arrogant. Especially recently I actually ignored someone who asked a very important question because I was snobby!

I really hope I'm wrong but I think the Admins have been doing the same. Plus you can see the site is being ripped apart by a war, admins against the rest. Of course everyone else is losing since the Admins have powers that everyone could ever dream of.

They don't like your opinion? Oh well, ban and deletion of your account, good-bye! That's our current state! It has to stop. I remember when I joined a few months ago and I asked a question to Music. She helped me and she sounded like she meant every word she wrote. Now? I personally think that Music's power has gotten in her head. It happens to the best of us. Now I asked Moo a question and I got ignored. So this is the question;

What happened between now and then?

Just think about that.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:28 am

I know i'm getting the banhammer for this...
When I first got here, it was easy to see that i was the new guy, the one getting used to things, and it wasn't until i found friends amongst the people here, that i felt accepted. Some of them were ordinary members, some were mods or admins. Either way, they are my friends. I will cherish them forever. I've been too afraid to speak my mind, but i just can't hold it in anymore. I'm so conflicted by this. and as Crispy said, It's supposed to relieve stress, not cause it. It's supposed to satisfy our hunger for some good role playing, not make us lose our appetite before we even get started. This place is supposed to introduce us to a friendly, awesome community that we will love right from the very start. There is supposed to be equality, fairness, justice, we are all supposed to receive equal opportunities. No favourites, no bias, no inequality. We are supposed to be a fun relieving site that makes people know like they're really a part of something, that their presence really has an impact on not only one place, but the world around them. The members, the ordinary folk, should have some sort of say. Katie is a great person, friend, and mod, she helped build the site, and i do not like the fact that her powers and account were wrongly taken from her. it's a site-tearing power struggle!
Dont get me wrong, i know being an admin or mod is stressful, and i know all of you are really nice people. This place is my santuary when my life crumbles, i dont want to see it die. What needs to happen is simple: order from chaos.
I do like the changes to the site aesthetically (the way it looks) I think its a fresh change :) I think the new batch of admins can handle things, but i think it has to be done differently.
I think if the mods and admins actually work together, we can restore CHB to its old glory. I'm talking both sets of admins, old and new. Now that is a lot of mods, but you know what i mean. I care about this place and every member it has way too much to sit back and watch it die.
Like i said, we need order from Chaos.

Sunny.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 am

*Randomly sings Jingle bell rock*

I have no opiaoin to disscuss, but I really think ya'll all need a nice nap then some Chocolate then to get you butts up here, and listen to both sides of the story then shut up because your not done, see how this affects everyone then you can talk (But not with you mouth full of Chocolate) and disscuss all the issues at hand, and I'm not pointing fingers, at anyone, I'm talking about some Mods, Admins, Yeller peoples, and even Cabin Leaders. But Over all I think what you really need is too sing with me!

Jingle bells
Jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is ride on a one horse open sleigh
dashing through the snow.

Also... I really like the color blue
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 am

Rudolph the red nosed Raindeer (Raindeer)
Had a very
shiny nose
And If you ever saw him (Saw him)
You would even say it glowed!(Like a flashlight)All of the other reindeer (reindeer)used to laugh and call him names (like pinnochio)
They never let poor rudolph(rudolph)
Join in any
reindeer games(Like monopoly!)[/color]Then one foggy Christmas eve, santa came to say, Rudolph with your nose so bright, won you guide my sleigh tonight?Then how the reigndeer loved him (loved him)as they shouted out in glee!
Rudolph the red nosed reindeer(reindeer)
You'll go dooooown in Hiiiiissstooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!(Like goerge washington!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:11 am

First of all, thank you - all of you. It takes guts to state an opinion.

Second of all, I'd like to apologize to the admin. I'm sorry if you think I'm mean, I know that I should be more polite about things when I state my opinion, but I am getting fed up. I want to resolve this, I really do, nobody wants to fight all the time. Especially with family. I consider you all family, and I want you to know that I don't want to hurt you and that I'm not doing this just to spite you.

But I won't let you harm our family - the CHB family, even if you're doing it without knowing it. I can't say anything else really that hasn't already been stated, but I just want to end this. I realize that being an admin must be extremely stressful, But you can't just take your anger out on the members like you usually do. Eventually, we will stop trying to withstand your anger. You're driving us away. This site would be nothing without its people, the people are the ones that make it worthwhile. You haven't forgotten have you?

Seriously think about it. Would you be happy if half the people here left? If you were a member, would you be happy at a site like this? Would you continue to be active if you were treated in a disrespectful manner? If your freedom was taken away?

I'm willing to give you a second chance - I'm sure that we all are, but we will not tolerate it if you act in such a way again. Basically, this is a warning. Your last warning. If you haven't noticed, it isn't your first. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to get my point across.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:31 am

Nice one Crispy.

It's true, all you've said and everything else. This site is falling down. I think I am ready to give you another chance. But, if anything else bad hapen, It will be done. This site isn't what it was anymore. Whereis the CHB Family? Where is our CHB family? Good question. But, we can find it together. And I hope we will all participate and cooperate to find it. I don't have much to say for my opinion, not like Chi or Crispy or all the other. So there.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:40 am

So While We're On The Subject This IP Ban thing needs to go away.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

@Colby: It's:

Up on the house top reindeer pause
Down through the chimney comes santa claus

and

Up on the house top with lots of toys
all for the little ones christmas joys

Ho ho ho
who wouldn't go
ho ho ho
who wouldnt gooo

Un on the house top click click click!
Down through the chimney goes old saint nick!
Back to top Go down
MasterMax

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Well I believe at this point everyone has gotten everything out. So now everyone's opinion is all out in the open. Pointing fingers is no longer needed, we all understand that the issue can be resolved. I think everyone here is willing to give this site another chance, after all, we're a little role playing family here. Family members won't exile one another for an issue like this. We figure it out, and come back stronger. So thanks to those who posted up the Christmas lyrics, you really broke the tension in here. :) It's true guys, tomorrow's Christmas Eve. No more fighting a cursing out one another, lets just know the whole story and figure out what needs to be done to bring us back together. Let's bring up the cease-fire. Now we can just come together as friends and build this community back together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Current Situation   Our Current Situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Current Situation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next