Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Current List of Charries to RP with!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Current List of Charries to RP with! Empty
PostSubject: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Here you will get to know my charries that I RP with. Let's start with the most dangerous one.

Faith Pulsey~ Daughter of Zeus.
Faith is not affraid to take action. If you get on her bad side you'll regret it. Well unles you've been at camp for longer than she is. She can be sympathetic, but rarely. Watch out for this Demi-God!

Now for the one who made a mistake.

Crystal Chang~ Daughter of Aphrodite.
She had a child at age seventeen. Elizabeth. Crystal didn't grieve over loosing the father for very long. She soon fell in love with Shilo. They'll be leaving soon.

Now for Crystals boyfriend.

Shilo Caxx~Son of Apollo.
He has a two year-old son. Shilo loves Crystal and plans to propose over Christmas break. Like I said they won't be around for much longer. He loves music.

Now for the smart one.

Prestyn Home~Son of Athena.
Prestyn can be a little of a smart allic, but only sometimes. He'll do any thing for Faith, the one he loves. He loves architecture, but people sometimes don't believe he's a child of Athena.

Any Questions or comments? PM me please!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Evelyn and Faith should RP :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Really? What is she like?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm

And Music, we should continue our roleplay between Sam and Bell xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm

A crazy bish with a tude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Oh niceness!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Haha, sure Angel! I posted ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 pm

I posted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Dreamer, there are a few problems with this post. First of all, character boards go in the fourm's section called "Rules & Joining". Second of all, characters have to be approved by an admin or selected mod before role playing. Also, applications must be submitted to an admin or mod for children of Zues, Hades, or Poseidon.
Please make sure to read the rules.
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/rules-joining-f1/character-sign-ups-reviewed-must-read-t1381.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:10 pm

They are accepted and I did do that! I just deleted a few of them. So, I did this just in case people get confused!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Current List of Charries to RP with!   My Current List of Charries to RP with! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Current List of Charries to RP with!
Page 1 of 1