Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Serene Scenes (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

Serene Scenes (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:41 pm

I sat on the beach with a shirt and a set of paints laid out on the sand. I was trying to find something to paint, but wasn't inspired by anything. "I'm sure something will present itself," I say as I keep an eye out for anything interesting to paint. The sun was starting to set. Too bad I already had about three paintings of that. I sat calmly as Olive came and sat in my lap. "What now my feline friend?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 pm

I walked over to the beach, It was winter solstice, Lastnight We were all at the party at this very same beach, On the beach was a boy who looked alot like one of my siblings, I walked over, "Hi, I'm Miranda." I said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm

"I know who you are," I say with out actually looking at her. Olive stared at Miranda curiously. "We do sleep in the same cabin after all," I tell her wondering if she might recognize me. I was usually pretty quiet so I could understand if she didn't. "Say hello Olive," I say to the cat, who gets up and starts brushing up against the girl's legs.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:57 pm

I leaned down and petted the cat. "So, Your Jimi right?" I asked, sitting next to him. My legs were still aching for Ballet earlier, Mimi had worked us extra hard today in everything, Ballet, Jazz, Hip hop, but she nearly killed us in Ballet.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:02 pm

"That's me," I told her calmly as I continued scanning the beach. "Hmm. Not much to paint today," I commented. "Unless you would be willing to pose for a picture," I say to Miranda, a slight amount of hope in my voice.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:04 pm

"As Long As I can do it sitting down, Mimi, My dance instructor, worked us hard today and my legs are killing me." I said, rubbing my legs.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:08 pm

"Don't worry. You can just lay down if you want," I offer as I start picking the right colors for paint. "Is it okay if I put Olive in there with?" I ask looking at the cat.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 pm

"Sure!" I said, posing. I giggled, This was kinda weird, Posing for a painting. I brought the cat over and stroked her head.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 pm

I went to work almost immediately, trying to get down as many of the details as possible. "Very good," I say looking up for a second before I went back to work. "Try giving me a soft smile. Big smiles always look strange in paintings," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 pm

I gave him a soft smile, as though I was smiling into the sun. I almost wished he wasn't my brother.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:03 am

"Not much more," I say as I start working on the sunset and ocean background. "Just a bit more," I say as I blend the colors in the sky as naturally as possible. "And done," I declare. "Tell me what you think," I say beckoning her to come over and look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serene Scenes (OPEN)   Serene Scenes (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serene Scenes (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: