Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lost hero Roman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duncan

Lost hero Roman Empty
PostSubject: Lost hero Roman   Lost hero Roman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:56 am

With the addition of the Lost hero may I suggest you add roman camp as a place and the ability to be a Roman. Also for character weapons, They use Imperial Gold like Celestial Bronze So maybe you could allow Imperial Gold weapons to, Just A Thought
Back to top Go down

Lost hero Roman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost hero Roman   Lost hero Roman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 am

This has already been considered and will be discussed at the next staff meeting.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Lost hero Roman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost hero Roman   Lost hero Roman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Ok was just a thought
Back to top Go down

Lost hero Roman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost hero Roman   Lost hero Roman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Sorry for being brief and coming off terse I was up late and just needed to finish off one more post to go to bed, Yea We're talking bout it and it might happen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost hero Roman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost hero Roman   Lost hero Roman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost hero Roman
Page 1 of 1