Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* Empty
PostSubject: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 pm

]Nay sat down on a rock gently humming a wedding tune for his brother, "Mate, we're never gonna get this done."

Wes looked up from the mini electric piano on his lap. "Don't be so negative." Wes searched his brother's face. The resemblence was remarking, almost twin-like. As if two lover-boys wasn't bad enough. Wesley smiled. That was something Penelope would say.

"Wes! Focus!" Nay said. Then he started singing a wonderful high C. Difficult to hit, but lovely to hear.

" Hands over my head thinkin what else could go wrong
Woulda stayed in bed, how could a day be so long,

"Never believe that things happen for a reason,
But how this turned out removed all my doubt so believe
That for you I'd do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through led me to you,
So I'd do it all over again
For you"

I missed the first train stood out in the rain all day
(little did I know)
But I caught the next train, and there you were to sweep me away
Guess that's what I waited for,"

Never believed that things happen for a reason
But how this turned out removed all my doubt
So believe that for you I'd do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through led me to you so I'd do it all over again,"

Oh, who ever thought a day gone so wrong could turn out so lovely

Yea, I'm so glad I found you
Even though the day went so wrong, I wouldn't change a thing
Yea, yea

I'm a do it
Do it all over again
Do it all over again

All I went through led me to you
[both boys singing] So I'd do it all over again."

Do it all over again
I'd do it all over again
I'd dot all over again for you
All I went through led me to you
So I'd do it all over again for you

Whoever thought a day gone so wrong could turn out so lovely [x2]" (both boys singing)

Wes and Nay looked at each other. "Needs work." They said at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:42 pm

McKay quietly stepped through the forest, avoiding crunchy leaves and other noise-making objects. The faint sound of rushing water came into ear-shot, it was muffled by the sound of singing. "Mmm..." She hummed, stepping onto a nearby log with her pale pink ballet slippers. The two boys where that wonderful music was coming from were sitting on 2 large rocks.
"Hi there."
McKay cooed delightfully, directly at the boys. Her long Platinum Blond hair was tied up in a cute ponytail and she wore a loose teal dance shirt along with white leggings. She was going for her morning dance lessons her Dad signed her up for. Daddy paid for them and gave her a private instructor that shows up in a hologram. Today was her Ballet lesson, pretty easy!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 pm

"Hi." Nathaniel said softly. He yawned. The dark cirlces around his eyes got had gotten darker. His brother looked equally as beat. They were still very handsome though.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:33 pm

McKay had expected a more enthusiastic response, maybe they were tired? "Nice song you sang." She half-smiled and took off her slippers, dipping her feet in the cool water of Euros Creek. They both looked equally hot, though the one who she'd just spoken to was REALLY cute.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 pm

~Err...their like, almost twins. Except most people generally say Wesley is hotter.
"Thanks, it's for Wes's wedding. I'm Nathaniel by the way, and that's Wesley." Wesley gave a small wave and flashed a brilliant smile. "Sons of Euterpe and the famous rockstar Sto-" A hand came down over Nay's mouth, "What my mate here was trying to say is that we are sons of Euterpe." Wesley bat his eyelashes and smiled brilliantly again.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 pm

~McKay's not all that smart, so she wouldn't be able to know if they're twins or not.

Smacking her forehead, she got up out of the water and stared at them. "Do you have a pen and paper here?" She asked, crossing her arms. This other boy, the "eh" looking one, was the one who needed to bug off, the "very" cute one, was the one who I needed to talk to. "C'mon, I know you have one." She cooed, plastering a fake smile on her face to Westley.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:40 pm

"Well...I have a notebook. But only if you say please." Wesley said smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Wes, get outta here. You need sleep."
"That's true. Bye, love." He said as shuffled out.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:58 pm

McKay quickly took the notebook and pencil and said the "Magic word". She started jotting down words and then drew a cute rose along the side. She smiled, doodled a bit, then started reciting the poem out loud.

"Wish
I want to be part of your heart
So we can never be torn apart
I wish I wish I wish I wish
You will never remember
Until December."

As if magic, the words floated off the page and swirled around Nay's head, embracing him in a warm grip.The words wrapped around him, but then shimmered to dust. How odd, it normally soaks into the skin... Maybe he was li-. "You are immune to magic!" McKay bursted out, almost jumping out into the air.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Nathaniel was confused and a little shocked by her reaction. "Er..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

"You're immune to love magic. I'm a daughter of Erato, Muse of Love Poetry." I explain, still a bit shocked at how such a boy could be immune to my kind of magic.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm

"Oh lovely." He said smiling. "I'm surprised you haven't melted in my hands because of my accents."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 pm

"Oh? I didn't notice that. I was an exchange student in Britain for 2 years." She giggles, sitting down on a nearby rock. It was true, he was cute and had a hot accent. Who doesn't love British people?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Nay was completely ignorant to the fact that she was all giggly. And whatnot. He focused on the fact that she was an exchange student. "Where in England?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*   What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: