Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New demigod! :D

Go down 
+2
Baby Lex
Veronica Atherstone
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

New demigod! :D Empty
PostSubject: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:38 am

I grinned. Ronan smiled at me. "I gotta go."

Then, he walked away. I sighed. "HELLO?! ANYBODY HERE?!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I run up the hill. "I am! Hey. Ya new?"
Back to top Go down
Chronoh

Chronoh

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:32 am

I had just gotten to camp. I was awestruck and a little sad about what had just happened. I figured I should get my mind off of those things, and as I was looking around, I heard someone yell "HELLO? ANYBODY HERE?" It looked like someone else was just arriving, and someone was greeting her. I ran over to the girl and the boy, and greeted them both with a weak smile. "Hello there." I said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 am

"Hey, Im A.J. Carter."
Back to top Go down
Chronoh

Chronoh

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:19 am

"Hey," I replied "I'm Jack Airs." I said with a now confident smile, while he switched hands of which he held his compound bow and quickly glanced at the watch on his left wrist.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm

I looked at Jacks watch. "Cool watch," I complimented.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:45 am

"Hey guys. I'm Veronica Atherstone. Nice to see you.' I smiled. "I am new here, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Chronoh

Chronoh

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:36 am

"Hi Veronica Atherstone." I said, saying her full name emphasizing her last name slightly, to both help myself remember her name, and to lead up to saying, "I like that last name. I'm pretty much a brand new arrival myself, but welcome to camp." with another smile.

I then turned happily to A.J. and replied to his comment about my watch curiously. "Thanks. It was a gift from my mother.. Although I think my mother said my father gave it to her, to give it to me." I said as I first realized the rim slightly off where it usually was. I slid my index finger around the rim, spinning the rim itself, and instantly, like liquid, the sliver flowed up and down my arm. It slid down my arm and turned into a beautifully crafted bow made of some polished white/beige material that looked like wood, which I had never seen before, with amazing carvings of different things to do with time in what looked like dark, rich wood, with a gold trim, around the middle, and sliver tips where string was held, and ended up in my hands. It spread up my arms to be a arm guard and a quiver on my back, which I somehow knew would never run out of arrows. "HOLY CRAP!" I shouted. I noticed along the length of the bow was the name Epoch (And I knew that word had something to do with time. ) I stared at the other two before me, to make sure they just saw what I just saw, with my mouth agape in amazement. "did my.. it's beautiful.. my watch.. it.."
I stammered.

(((OOC: Kay, lol, sorry for the super long post (if it bothers you) but I totally needed to get a dang weapon from a god parent that I somehow kept with me. But besides, it at least adds something for our chars to talk about, right? xD)))
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 am

I stepped back. "Whoa. All I got from my mom was an iPod. Go figure."
Back to top Go down
Chronoh

Chronoh

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:19 am

I laughed at what he said. "Haha! This thing is amazing. I wonder if I can put it away.." I slid two fingers over the Epoch and it instantly was a watch again. "Wow.. Do.. other people have something like this, too?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:03 am

I shrug. "Not me."
Back to top Go down
Chronoh

Chronoh

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:36 pm

"Oh." I said. "Are you good at any weapons?" I asked. I kept messing with my watch, and turning it into Epoch and back again. "I guess my specialty would be archery.. I've been doing it for a few years now. Although I would love to learn how to use a sword." I mumbled as I pulled Epoch all the way back to my lip and practiced what it'd be like to shoot with this bow, and then let down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 pm

I take out Slash. "This is my 4ft. sword, Slash."
Back to top Go down
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:52 pm

"Woah. Awesome! Cool watch!"

I take off my necklace. Eventually, it turned into a bow and a bag of flaming arrows appeared on my back. I smiled at A.J and Jack. "Like it? I just noticed it can do that."
Back to top Go down
Chronoh

Chronoh

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am

I glare at the two's weapons."Whoa! Nice arrows." I laughed. "So you shoot archery too, I'm guessing." I said to Veronica, smiling once again. I glanced over to A.J. and admired his sword for a moment. "And do you think you could teach me to use a sword, too?" As a kid, I always thought that the hero with the sword is what I wanted to be, but quickly fell in love with archery when I grew a little older. But the respect for the sword still remained.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 am

I shrug. "I was never really that good with a sword. Or archery. You guys are lucky."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 am

I watched the trio on the hill for a while leaning against the tree. Obviously only A.J. had been here for awhile I decided to step in. I stolled over to the trio, head held high and back straight. Swagger much?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:59 am

I look at the girl who just walked near. "Hey, you look familiar...Roxanne, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Chronoh

Chronoh

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 am

I was gonna answer A.J. saying that I could help him learn to shoot, but then a girl walked up to our small group. I stared at the girl who just dropped in for a moment then nervously greeted her. I was never the most outgoing person, and it didn't help that it was a girl. "Hi, uhm.. Roxanne." Of course, that was me just going off of what A.J. said. "I'm Jack Airs." I said with a timid wave. I then went back to messing with my watch, which I couldn't stop playing with now that I learned it's secrets.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:14 am

I smiled at the girl. "Veronica Atherstone. Nice to meet you..uh...Roxanne, was it? Yeah, Roxanne. Hi."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 pm

"I'm not gonna ask how all you people know who I am." I said rolling my eyes. "Either way, ya got it right. Roxanne Michaels, daughter of Zeus-" just as I said that I commanded lightning to flash in the sky and thunder to shake the ground. I smiled cruely, "cabin leader of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 pm

I nod. "Cool. Im A.J. son of Demeter." I make a ring of grass grow around me. "Not as cool as lightning."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm

"Not at all." I said still smiling. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:30 pm

I point to Veronica and Jack. "Theyre new. But Ive been here seven," I say, fingering my seven camp necklace beads.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:12 pm

I spot the circle of demi-gods gathered by the huge pine.

"Um, hey. Did any of you just see what happened back at the bottom of the hill?" I said, quite astounded that they could have kept up this conversation and not seeing that a Fury had almost killed me and was now lying asleep on the cold asphalt by my doing.

"I honesty don't know where I am... I was just taking a fresh air break from my school... and wound up here." I shouldered my white feathered pillow.

OOC - You can check my new topic for the whole story. (:

Last edited by Daniel on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New demigod! :D   New demigod! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New demigod! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: