Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids

Go down 
+2
Baby Lex
. Ʀ . ι . P .
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids Empty
PostSubject: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 pm

I flipped my dagger. "I probably need a sword." I frowned. "Thanks a lot dad." I rolled my eyes. "Do you have any others?" I asked Mason
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 pm

"I dont know...no. No i dont. Look in the rack over there. I nod my head towards the rent-a-swords.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 pm

I walked over and tried a few out. They all felt too light or too heavy or too ackward. I snorted with distaiste and grabbed the one that was smaller, but the most ballanced. "Got it."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 pm

I take Destruction out of it's holder. "Ya sure you want to do this?"I smirked.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:55 pm

"Training." I warned, "Not a full-fledged battle."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:35 pm

"Oh right," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Carys walked in smiling as some Ares idiots were sizing each other up ready for a fight. She flipped her hair, she'd beat them without much effort.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 pm

"Hold up," I say to Sam. I walk over to the girl who just walked in. I flipped my hair. As usual, I tower over this girl like every camper. "Who are ya?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Carys laughed a beautiful laugh that had lured in so many men, "Your worst nightmare," she said casually.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:54 pm

"I doubt that."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:46 pm

She rolled her eyes as she disappeared and appeared again meters away from where she'd been standing. In reality she'd only run there but to quick for any eye to follow, "I am five thousand years old, I have fought with and against your father many times, I think I am your worst nightmare," she whispered into his ear. All of a sudden she'd been standing behind him.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 pm

I walk into the Arena. I had my celestial bronze sword in my hand. I had just in-graved its name into it, 'Danger.' I see a couple of Ares kids and an Apollo kid. In a nasty tone I say, "Hello." Then a little nicer I say, "My names is Elizabeth Amaria, daughter of Hephaestus. And you people are?" I twirl my spear around and don't watch it almost hit one of the boys. I stab the ground with the spear next.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:59 pm

I snort. "Mason Leonard, son of Ares."
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 pm

I smirked at the miss hudini. "Five thousand year, eh? Well it looks like you needed to be put I to your grave a long time ago." I sneered and twisted my sword. I turned to the new girl. "Sam. Daughter of Ares."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Carys whirled around snarling as she leaped for the young girl. She'd tear her apart in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:14 pm

II sidestep, blocking so she hits the side of my sword. "Noone hurts my siblings," I say through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:17 pm

That he should not have said, once Carys was cracked up, the only way to stop her if she won. And she played these trainings far. Too far. As in to the death far.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 pm

I watched quietly as I sharpened a sword in a corner, I knew this chick Carys, she gave me the heeby-jeebies. I knew she was definitley a force to be reckoned with and besides she wouldn't pay any attention to me. I was only a daughter of Hephaestus who wasn't as nearly good looking or alluring as she was.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 pm

"So, what's going on here? A fight? I'd be surprised if there wasn't a fight going on here. After all there're two Ares kids here. They're standing at an unsafe distance to each other. " I say smartly. Fighting was bound to happen if it already wasn't. I lean on my right side. Then I watch the three campers.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:25 pm

"Your an idiot if your going to interrupt that." I said quietly to my half-sister.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 pm

I turn to the voice I heard. I only reconized her as my half-sister. I say to my half-sister, "Your right. I say stuff with out thinking all the time." I back up so I don't get hit to the head with a sword. I was holding my spear firmly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:36 pm

"They'd probably break that sword in less than a minute."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

I look at her. I say, "I made this myself. It can go two-three inches into those dummies, and it is only celestial bronze." I step back so that I'm right beside my half-sister. I watch the Ares kids carefully.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:43 pm

"Still." I said shaking my head turning to towards the Armory and heading off to smelt some stuff.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:47 pm

I stand there for about a minute. She was helpful. I had forgotten to get her name, but I continue to stand there. I decide to go to the Hephaestus Cabin to get the metal that I had wanted to make something out of yesterday, but never really got to. I really needed some personal time to do what I like to do. Melt metal. And mechanics, don't forget mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids   ~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Swordplay Practice~WARNING: Ares kids
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next