Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]

Go down 
+3
maddie ☹
selene
Remplissage
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm

I got out of bed, groaning slightly as my feet hit the floor. looked in the mirror, flattening down my hair, and throwing on my average bronze armor. I picked up a small silver lighter, and flipped the top open. A long, about four feet long to be exact, celestial bronze blade flew out. I nodded to myself, and and closed it by simply pushing the top against the blade. I looked at myself in the mirror once more, and raised my fist lazily in the air. "Woo," I said, practically a sigh.

--

I pushed out of the room, and looked at the other campers, sleeping. How I wish I could sleep... I thought to myself, and cupped my hands over my mouth. "Rise and shine, campers! We have a long day ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 pm

I grumbled as I hear Adam's voice. "Why?" I asked, like it wasn't obvious why.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:40 pm

"Well, I think we all need to go train. Lately, we've been slacking. We can't let any of the other cabins get ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 pm

I grunted and combed out my hair.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:48 pm

"Come on!" I said, a bit louder to the other campers. "Don't make me get out the bucket!"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:49 pm

I laughed and smiled then got up. I shook other people, but I really was tired.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 pm

~I'll assume this is the topic I was supposed to reply to.~

Kalona woke to the voice of Adam and the rattling campers waking. The boy stretched out is arms and yawned with it. Kalona got out of his bed and yawned once more. "Up so early?" asked the teen. Kalona dragged his tired body over to Adam, who was a tad shorted then himself.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:57 pm

"Yeah, we're all going to go train," I said. "Get your...supplies."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 pm

I rolled my eyes and put on my make-up. I put on a black T-shirt and combed through my silver streaked black hair. I grabbed my celestial bronze sword and my dagger and shield.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Kalona grunted and folded his arms. "It gets tiring.." murmured the boy as he carried his body to his weapons. Kalona's hands glided along his sword and then grabbed his shield. After placing the pair on his bunk, Kalona put a wifebeater on, and dusted it off. He slipped on some Nike's, and tied them up. Kalona grabbed his sword and shield and put on a fake smile. "Happy?" his cocky grinned added to the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 pm

I sighed and leaned against a post. I put my dagger in my sheath on my leg and my sword in my sheath on my waist.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:09 pm

I looked around, realizing these two would probably be the only ones willing to wake up. "Come on," I groaned, and pushed the door open, waving my hand for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:15 pm

"Ok." I grunted as I walked with him.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Kalona followed the two out of the door as the pack headed to the arena. He has his shield pressed against his shoulder and his sword turning dangerously around in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:18 pm

[ Made a new topic at the arena. ]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 pm

~K. BTW, your posts look techy >.<~
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:57 pm

I hid under the covers, not enjoying the early morning stuff, honsetly I had crashed pretty early like seven the night before, but the begging of day wasn't my favrote time. I heard his comment about the bucket, it didn't scare me, honsetly, it was warm in here, I could use a good cool bucket of water. but I manged to darg myself out of bed, unto the floor, BUT IT WAS OUT OF BED!.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Grumbling the demititan got out of bed and flipped her hair back and looked at Adam, "I am showering first, don't argue with me," Dakota said in a growling voice, she didn't do waking up early. She walked away to the bathroom.

-----

After a minute or ten Dakota came out, her pretty golden hair was braided into to loose pleats which lay over her shoulders. She was wearing a random Soul Cal Cropped Hollywood T-Shirt with some skinny jeans and Allstars, high Allstars which reached her knees, also she had a golden necklace on with her jeans in the Allstars so it didn't look silly.

O U T F I T; Click!

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 pm

I raised an eyebrow, looking at one of the girls, who had already gotten dressed, and then to another one, who was on the floor. "Eh, hurry up," I said simply, and leaned against a wall, waiting for everyone to get ready.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:11 am

Bored and annoyed Dakota walked up to Adam, "Look, can I go now? I don't feel like training plus I have a handsome guy who's taking me out," she said arrogantly just as she heard her friend, Carys, get up, there was going to be a storm now, she snickered.

~Do you wanna do the date soon?

Carys woke up from screaming from the Cabin Leader. She rubbed her eyes and snarled, actually snarled the elements dancing around in her body ready to be let go and used. She stood up and showered quickly after Dakota and dressed a whole lot different, a short skirt with high heels and a shirt that showed her enormously flat belly, she was going to try and seduce Adam, he was quite hot she had to admit. Her platinum hair was curled a little more than normal to give it the proper curls as it hung down.

O U T F I T; Click!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Dean, your charre are to perfect

I groaned getting off the floor I went to the shower taking about 10 min. I came out in a plain gray shirt and black gym shorts I braided my long wet black hair quickly to get it out of my and sighed "and may i ask why we are up so early" I said to Adam ignoring the girl clinging to him like a possum.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Nah, you'll see XD Plus her flat belly is that flat cus she had anorexia xD

Dakota nodded agreeing with Colby. She looked at the floor and screamed, "SNAKE!" she nearly fainter but did jump up to get away, she was petrified of spiders, they were her biggest nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:58 pm

~I'm joining, don't argue. xD
Wesley let out a snore and his head shot up only to smack it on the bed above him. "This is what I get for being a teenage father." He grumbled falling out of the bed. Thank the gods, that Johnny was with his mother. Wesley needed a break. Wesley was still wearing yesterday's clothes, even though Penelope thought he made anything look good, his hair was ruffled, his cheeks were slightly rosy and he was pretty sure he smelled like a baby.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 am

~Sure XD

Carys shot up from a snore and whirled round. Her heel broke of and she fell on the floor. Luckily with her quick vamp reflexes she was able to stop from hitting the ground with her face instead she hit is with her back. She glared heavily at Wesley.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 am

I sighed, and walked over to Wesley and offered to help him up. "Get up, and take a bath... you stink" I said flaty. My Jayde green eyes were mostly glazed over in triedness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]   Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise and Shine, Demigods [ Open ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next