Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not So Normal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 am

I looked around, walking into the Mess Hall slowly. No one. "Phew," I said, pulling out the small black leather-bound journal I had been toting under my arm. Sitting down, and pulling it open, I pulled a pencil, and began scribbling onto the blank pages. I hadn't written in it in weeks, now I finally had the chance. I figured it'd be about ten minutes before people started piling in for lunch.

Last edited by Aneurysm on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:26 am

Kacey was on a hunt for Rainale,Since she stole her book for spell casting.Kacey was Furious."COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE LITTLE BRAT!"

Rainale rushed into the cafeteria leaving the book behind.She climbed a ladder and crawled on the pipes on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:30 am

I jumped, flinging the pencil into the air and the sending the journal sprawling on the ground. I yelped in surprise, and my back slid out of the seat, leaving my legs on the seat, and my butt on the ground. "Ow..." I muttered, after composing myself from surprise. I dragged my hand across the ground, trying to find my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:32 am

Kacey looked at the boy and laughed,running after Rainale grabbing my book."YOU LITTLE TWERP! YOU'LL PAY FOR IT! Maybe not right now.But you'll be surprised!"She ran off to her temporary home.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 am

Rainale jumped down landing on her feet,And saw the boy.She ran over to help and she gave him his glasses."I have glasses.But I never wear them..."
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:36 am

"That was weird..." I said, maybe a little too loud, and grinned in thanks as she handed me the glasses. I loved the familiar feel of glass and metal. Shoving the half-rimmed spectacles back on my face, I stood fully, brushing myself off. "Thanks," I said. And, looked back on the ground at my journal in embarrassment, kicking it under the table, and hoping to the gods she didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 am

She smiled.Feeling tiny being 11."Your welcome." She saw a pencil next to the table.She bent down and picked up the pencil and handed to him."Is this yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 am

"Yeah," I said, taking it. "Thanks a bunch." I sighed, scratching the back of my head. "So uh...Daughter of...Apollo?" I guessed. "And you're...eleven?" I added, using distinctions and traits of her. I guess being the son of Athena's mom wasn't all bad.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 am

She looked surprised "Uhm,Yes.Guessed?" She giggled like she always does when she is nervous.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 am

I laughed a bit. Spot on! "I'm Anstice, son of Metis," I said, giving her a warm smile and holding out my for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 am

She shook his hand and smiled back."I guess you met the grumpy demon Kacey?"
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 am

I shook my head. "I certainly heard her though," I said, chuckling. "She's a loud one, huh?" I must sound like such a nerd! I can't be normal, whether it's around little kids, adults, or people my own age!
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 am

She laughed,"When she's really mad.Tip...Don't get in her way,Or she'll send zombie's your way...."She shuddered at the occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:00 am

"So I'm guessing...daughter of Hades?" I asked aloud, cursing myself. Stop being so smart!
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 am

She smirked."Your smart! And correct..." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 am

I laughed again. "Eh, they're all that way," I said.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 am

"i've noticed,Even though I've only been here like....2 days?" She giggled and saw a book under the table she kneeled down and took the book,It was obviously a journal."This yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 am

"Who? Me? No, no... Me? Keep a journal? Pshht..." I said quickly, all the words jumbling together. My face grew hot, and I knew that she could probably easily tell it was mine.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:30 am

She laughed."Then I will keep it till I find the rightful owner!" She giggled,telling he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 am

"Er...I don't know...maybe you should uh...let me take it and check with the Athena campers, er....y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 pm

She giggled."Okay then." She handed him the book and was about to skip away."Nice handwriting!" She giggled and skipped off the the creek.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:16 pm

I looked at the leather bound journal, knowing that I was blushing intensely, and tossed it down on the table, sitting down once again.
Back to top Go down

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Not So Normal 5-1 Not So Normal 50 Not So Normal 4-1
M e l i n d a L a r k i n
"If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life."

After staring at my chipped nail with such an intensely heated stare it looked like my hand might catch fire I narrowed my eyes and looked up. A shame, really, I loved the manicure I had gotten but of course, it wasn't meant to last. Living in Camp Half Blood did that to nails. "When can I leave this place?" It just slipped out of my mouth, I didn't mean to say it, it had been there in my mind, but without even knowing it, I said it out loud. Looking rather guilty and sort of like a brat, I sat down on the bench nearest to me and just inhaled and exhaled quietly, trying not to think of anything. That's when I spotted Anstice.

He was with some... girl. I felt a twinge of jealousy, before I realized that she was younger. Much younger. I couldn't exactly put my finger on what her age was, but I was guessing there was a safe gap from Anstice's and hers... Wow. Was I seriously thinking about this? Anstice was a friend. Maybe this was another moody teenager thing. I was feeling rather angsty and grumpy lately. I seriously needed to get a hobby or something. Like running or something. Running was pretty calming. If having freakishly clear sight and getting dizzy, and having your stomach feel like it was on fire could be counted as calming. Shrugging it off, I stood up and walked over to Anstice before sliding on the bench next to him.

"Hey Anstice." I said, grinning. "Remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:02 pm

~Come on Melinda! You can take him! *runs to get popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Alana walked to the mess hall,Looking for someone interesting to talk with.A guy she thought.A cute honest guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not So Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Normal   Not So Normal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not So Normal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next