Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)

Go down 
+2
Evasive
Matt streak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 pm

I walk into my room and unpack my gear Happy My Cabin had voted for me to remain Cabin Leader. I conjure a Sun Ball and quickly pour some water over it. Solidified Sun, Maybe an Hephaestus Camper can Make me a Sword from this. Then I remembered the Extreme energy drain that conjuring Sun Particles could bring, I fell back on my bed struggling to stay awake.Don't go towards the light!But Lights good For Apollo Don't DO it!

Thank you which ever Admin stickyed this!
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:08 am

Seth walks into The Cabin Leader's room to say hello to whoever was in charge now. He knew he had missed the elections. He saw Katie sprawled out on the bed. He rushed over and tried to startle her awake. He could tell she had just conjured Sun particles, and its effect on demigods. "Katie! Wake up! You're stronger than this!" He took out his canteen and tried to help her wake by drinking the god drink, nectar, that his canteen held. "Come on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 pm

"Wha.. Wha Happened?" i asked Dazed
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:44 pm

I smile when I hear her speak. I knew I had helped someone, I always enjoy that. "You conjured sun particles, most likely. Conjuring the very essence of the sun takes a lot of your energy. I'm glad I founf you when i did. You should be alright now, old friend."I squat down beside the bed. "How are you feeling, Katie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 pm

"Like there is no More Sun," then i regain my composure "Oh uh err... Thanks Seth, Can you do Me a Favor and run this down to the Hephaestus cabin and Ask One of them too Make a Long Sword from this Sun?" I say All in One Breath
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 pm

I take the sun carefully, putting it in a magic box in his satchel. "Sure thing. I think you need some rest though, sis." I smile and head back through the cabin, headed towrds the home of the fore-god's children
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Somebody Just got on my reliability list "Thanks Seth" i say lieing back down
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Seeing as my hands were full, i kick the door open gently. "Oh, Katie... You're weapon's ready, courtesy of the children of Hephaestus. I don't know if or what kind of sheath it has though. It's not my weapon to know." I walk in and stand by the bed with the blade in my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 pm

"Thanks Seth!" i say then my breath catches as I look at the beautiful sword. "Whadya Know a Sword and I flashlight" i say shielding my eyes from the brightness "I can make a sheath for it" i tell Seth Absentmindedly. "Wow Like WOW. I'm at a loss for words.."
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 pm

I hand her the sword. "It's a brilliant sword. I trust you'll use it well. I'm not partial to swords anyway. i'll stick to my bow. Anything else you need, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

You don't need to call me Ma'am bro. This is Apollo cabin we're all Chill Well at least I am. But that's all thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm

I smile and throw my hands up in feign surprise. "It's just respect. I'n here whenever you need me, Katie. If you ever need anything, ask. What have you got planned today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:35 pm

"Not Much" I say "We could have a Cabin beach Party but I can't organize it I'm a little busy. If you wanted to ask the Cabin We Could Set Something up!" i say excitedly
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm

I sigh. "I ain't much of a leader, but I can try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm

"Cool thanks Seth!"
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:34 pm

I smile. "Any time. You can trust me for anything anytime." I walk into the main rampart of the cabin
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Knock Knock   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm

*Knock Knock*

Is anyone in here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:42 pm

I wake up slowly I was just taking a nap being a child of Apollo was tough let alone being a leader! But i got up and walked over to my door and opened it, "Hello," i said Groggily "Err.. Welcome to my room.. Can I help you?" i ask through unfocused eyes.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:47 pm

I'm new here. My name is Samantha, daughter of Apollo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Great Another Apollo Camper... It's not like I wasn't happy about it But Dad seemed to be loading us up more than we could fit it in... "Hey Samantha," I said "Can I call you Sam? Or do you go by Samantha?"
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

you can call me Sam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:00 pm

"Alright Sam welcome to The Apollo Cabin," i say "We're definitely the largest cabin in camp but we're also the friendliest, Well to everyone except Hermes.. Πόνο στο πίσω μέρος είναι" i cursed.

* Pain in the rear they are.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:07 pm

HA, HA, Thanks for welcoming me to cabin 7. I'm going to archery, my favorite!

SAMANTHA, Daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 pm

"Alright By Sam!" i closed my door and flopped down on my bed Another Sis to watch out for, You're not making my life easier Dad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 pm

I walk into my cabin. I go over to the cabin leaders room and knock on the door. Then I walk inside and speak up, "Hello. My name is Shilo Caxz. I'm eighteen. You may or may not have heard about me. You must be Katie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next