Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

a picnic for two? [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

a picnic for two? [open] Empty
PostSubject: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:36 pm

a picnic for two? [open] Tumblr_lvs55eoJBt1qf7jgro3_250  a picnic for two? [open] Tumblr_lvs55eoJBt1qf7jgro2_250

Dimitri August Duchamps
to make sweet dreams

The son of Hypnos prepared a picnic for himself, and if anyone wanted to stop and sit down with him. He didn't know why, he was going to do this, but he was going to. Dimitri had five sandwiches that included ham, mayonnaise, lettuce, and cheese. He cut the sandwiches into triangles, so there were ten triangular sandwiches. He put those ten in the basket. He started to cut up watermelon, and peel pomegranates, and he had some oranges too. He grabbed a box of juice boxes and he put them in the basket as well. Dimitri smiled looking at his basket and closed it. He decided that he was a mess, so why not clean up and get dressed into decent clothes.  

He walked to his room where his clothes were. He put on his white shirt, and his dark red jeans. he put his socks on and then his shoes. Dimitri was sitting on his bed and he almost fell asleep, but then he realized that he was hungry. He had to go through with his picnic. He stood up grabbing his basket with food, and drinks, and he headed out. As he was walking around he started to think where he would have his picnic. After thinking for a few minutes, he realized that he needed a blanket to sit on. So with that, he turned around and headed back to his dorm to get a blanket. It was luck for him becasue once he walked in, there was a blanket right there on the couch for him. he didn't care whose it was, so he just grabbed it and walked with it.

During his time of thinking and getting the blanket, he figured out, that a spot by the lake would be a perfect spot, to hold his picnic. He headed out to the lake, and once he made it there he set up his blanket. He smiled seeing that it was a good size. He clapped his hands together and set his basket in the middle and he sat down. He grabbed a sandwich and he started to eat one. He looked around, not seeing anyone, maybe this would just be a picnic for one.
Outfit

I put sugar under my pillow
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:05 pm

a picnic for two? [open] WhBvudRa picnic for two? [open] I40HUF0

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa was characteristically cheerful on the average day, and that morning had been no exception. Her smile was anything and everything from innocent to devious at any given moment. It was obvious that the daughter of Hermes was up to something most foul, and that everyone should be on the lookout for a prank. Or maybe she was going to steal something? With Pippa Caulfield there was a world of possibilities - no one was safe from her light-hearted wrath.

Her goal was simple and her targets were numerous: this was the cause of Pippa's glee. She had placed green dye in cabin ten's hair products, knowing that all of Aphrodite's children would soon be identifiable by their lime green tresses. She had set up her plan late last night, but the green dye had still stained her fingertips. At breakfast several of the demigods  from cabin ten were sporting full or partial green looks. Cabin eleven grinned and laughed - no one suspected Pippa until someone pointed out the green on her fingers during training.

Her face instantly went slack - troublesome grin gone - as her gaze flicked towards the Aphrodite children (of course they were paired with them for training today, of all days). Pippa swallowed the lump in her throat as one of the older, green haired boys stepped forward. That was all he needed to do, move, and the teenager was gone, bolting out of the arena.

She went from the cabin courtyard to Half Blood Hill, down to the forges, and back to the cabins. Eventually Pippa came across the lake, very out of breath and hungry. The demigod would've kept moving if she hadn't noticed the lone boy, sitting with food. She absentmindedly brushed the green dye on her jeans (it was still visible) and plopped down next to him. "Mind if I join you?" she asked, a playful grin returning to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 11:34 am

a picnic for two? [open] Tumblr_lvs55eoJBt1qf7jgro3_250  a picnic for two? [open] Tumblr_lvs55eoJBt1qf7jgro2_250

Dimitri August Duchamps
to make sweet dreams

Dimitri opened the juice box and took a sip on his and he waited. He did sneak a piece of watermelon in his mouth, but what the heck, he did prepare this picnic. He sat there still no one. If no one came in about ten minutes, all this food would be eaten by him and his twin Elijah. Dimitri stood up and walked closer to the lake to just get a see of how it looked. Beautiful of course. Dimitri squatted down and touched the water and he practically froze "Holy Hades." he gasped and took his steps back. He looked around still seeing no one, but he just shrugged. It was hard making friends here, everyone would be training, reading, at the stables, and that is how they mad their friends, but for this son of Hypnos when he did those things, he would just make people mad.

He walked back to his blanket and took a seat. he looked around and finished his sandwich he was nibbling on. He then, having owl ears, heard someone walking and he looked up his lips becoming a smile. he then heard the blonde girl's voice and his smile grew. "Of course you can!" he replied looking at her. He say her hands, making she was working on an art project.

He grabbed the plate of sandwiches and he put them out, then the fruits, and then the juice. He set it up in the middle, so the two would sit across from each other. "Looks like you were working on an art project." he chuckled to himself. "I would say wash your hands in the lake, but that water feels like it was frozen by Khione herself." he laughed again.
Outfit

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Despite being 'safe' in the area surrounding the lake, Pippa couldn't stop glancing around nervously, as if the green haired boy from the arena was coming to turn her inside out. The daughter of Hermes wasn't afraid, of course. She wasn't afraid of anything (especially if you asked her directly). Her body betrayed her though, as her heartbeat pumped loudly in her ears and her palms grew sweaty. She did not want to get caught ( not because Pippa was afraid, but because getting caught was no fun).

She smiled at him as he accepted her presence (she probably wouldn't have moved even if he expressing a disliking to her hiding). "Thank you - that's very nice of you," Pippa replied warmly. Her eyes watched him reveal the food he had prepared hungrily; the demigod had only eaten an apple thus far today. Reaching for a sandwich from the plate, she crinkled her nose. Art project?

"Oh - " she began, looking down at her fingertips. " - yes, I was helping my friends tie-dye," Pippa lied, promptly taking a bit of the food in her green hand. The teenager nodded in agreement to his second statement. Camp Half Blood's lake had grown increasingly cold as the temperature steadily dropped. Winter was coming and Pippa wasn't happy about it.

"I'm Pippa," she suddenly burst brightly, remembering to introduce herself. She offered him a green-stained hand to shake. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Dimitri August Duchamps
to make sweet dreams

Dimitri smiled when she went for a sandwich. Dimitri did pack like there was no tomorrow, but hey he didn't know how many people would've passed by and wanted some food. "Oh no problem!" he said to her as she thanked him. He just gave her a smile and took another bite of his sandwich. He was a bit confused when she seemed surprised at the fact that he said art project. He looked at her fingers again and it was was dye, so an art project did seem like the answer to him, unless she had green paint and she planned on throwing it at him or something.

The boy nodded hearing tie-dye and smiled again " Oh sounds fun!" he clapped his hands together and took a sip of his drink. He saw that she was still standing up and knowing him, he would've sat down real quick "Have a seat." he offered to her, across from him.He did see that she was a bit tense, but he just shrugged it off.

he realized himself he didn't introduce himself. He listened to her and he nodded. Hermes? he thought to himself. Was it tie-dye or a prank she pulled? If it was a prank, it better have not been in is cabin, and of it wasn't in his cabin, then he would need to see so he would laugh. However, that question will be asked for later. "I'm Dimitri." he held out his hand to her "Nice to meet you Pippa." he added, what a unique and beautiful name.
Outfit

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa thrived in the sunny light of summer. Pranks would need to be planned extensively, obviously, due to the increased daytime and the limited darkness. The teenager would wake up early to set her traps and laugh all day long if they succeeded. And they usually did. Her friends were around during the summer months, giving her more chances to sneak away from camp or to steal the soda pop she had been craving from the camp store. Summer was opportunity and friendship. Now summer was gone, traded for the chilly winds of fall slowly turning into the snowstorms of winter.

She sat as she was instructed to, plopping down across from him, sandwich still in hand as she munched on it. For being a simple sandwich, it was surprisingly satisfying. "Yeah, I learned how a few years back at camp. I figured my friends would want to try it out too," Pippa explained, nearly every syllable being a lie. However, the demigod did actually know how to tie die. As she finished consuming her sandwich, the daughter of Hermes reached for a shiny red apple.

With an apple in one hand and Dimitri's in the other, she smiled back at him, giving him a firm handshake. "Nice to meetcha," Pippa agreed, taking a bite out of the red fruit in her hand. As she sank her teeth into the flesh of the apple juice dripped down her chip. She stopped it with the back of her hand and sheepishly grinned up at her new acquaintance.

"So," Pippa began casually, sitting taking bites from her apple. "Why picnic by the lake? Getting a little cold for that, isn't it?" she asked, raising a thick eyebrow at him. The teenager wiped more of the apple juice off of her mouth as it escaped her lips. "Unless you're a Khione kid?" the demigod reasoned. He didn't seem like the type, but half bloods came in all shapes and sizes.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Dimitri August Duchamps
to make sweet dreams

A chill went through his spine, feeling a small breeze come through. He realized that maybe he could've done this somewhere warmer, but oh well, maybe next time he might host a bonfire. He shrugged his shoulders, at least he was going out unlike his brother who he thought had died, but was really alive and he was happy he was alive. He just thought of the fact that he thought his brother was dead, but he was here and safe the whole time. he came back as she sat down in front of her and all her could do was smile at her. He was making a friend, right? So he couldn't just throw all this sadness onto her, so he just had to think of the fact that Elijah was and is alive.

He nodded to her "That sounds like fun! I love to tie-dye." he replied to her. He did love to tie-dye, anything with colors was his thing. Mostly reds,a and blues, but sometimes he would go for the light reds and blues. He reached for another watermelon piece and took a bit, some of the juice coming down his chin. He of course tried to slurp it back up, but of course he failed. He then brought his hand up and wiped it away. "Sorry about that." he said turning away to wipe it, and a bit red. How stupid could he have been, he could've just easily just wiped it away.

He of course used his other hand to shake hers because, eww that would not be cute at all. "Nice to meet you too." he gave another smile, his cheek still red from embarrassment from the watermelon incident. He smiled back at her when her apple did the same as the watermelon did the same to him, however she was smart and wiped it away quickly, unlike Dimitri.

"Oh I just thought, maybe it would be nice by the lake." he admitted. He should've known that is why no one was around because it was cold. He looked down at the watermelon and took another bite, but this time there was no juice flying around. He heard her saying him being a Khione kid "Oh no. I'm the son of Hypnos. And the cold kind of keeps me awake." which was also true about him. If he were put in a bunch of blankets he wouldn't be talking right now, he would be sleeping.  
Outfit

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa's sweatshirt would've been thick enough if it had been a late summer morning, but it wasn't. It was late November, and she was growing colder. The demigod did not complain though. Instead she continued taking bites from her apple as she watched waves lap against the sandy shore of the lake. In the briefest of moments Pippa contemplated how, despite all the loudness of reality, nature could be so silently beautiful.

She blinked her attention back to Dimitri at the sound of his voice. Her lips curved into a sweet smile. "Me too," Pippa replied, her gaze quickly turning back to the water. Soon she had deemed the water boring. It wasn't a stormy, dramatic day in  Camp Half Blood, and thus the waves were fairly even. Predictable, even. Pippa despised predictability.

The teenager eyed Dimitri as watermelon juice dribbled down his chin, eyebrows raising. It was only when his cheeks turned scarlet that her judgement subsided into a warm grin. It seemed the both of them were independent messes. "I admire your optimism," she commented with a light laugh. There was no way that Pippa would've packed a large lunch for herself and gone outside. She was an extrovert: she needed to know that people would be around.

Pippa had finished her apple by the time Dimitri explained his true parentage. She nodded in response, reaching for a second sandwich. "Neat-o," the teenager said. "I'm a Hermes kid, myself," Pippa added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a picnic for two? [open]   a picnic for two? [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a picnic for two? [open]
Page 1 of 1