Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating Lunch with Adam.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Eating Lunch with Adam. Empty
PostSubject: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 pm

I arrived at the Mess Hall, laughing and looking behind me to see if Adam was here yet. Somebody tapped me on the shoulder and I jerked around, only to find... Adam? "Huh...? How-When-Why?" I let out a breath. "Shadow traveling, Huh?" I laugh and poke his stomach, just to make sure he's there.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:37 pm

I swatted her hand away playfully. "Don't. Poke. Me." I said. "Yes, yes, it's me," I said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm

I giggle and approach the line, grabbing a China Plate and dishing up with some fruit. I smiled and sat down at the table. "It's weird, Whenever I take bathes in the creek, it makes me Less hungry!" I say, taking a few bites of my fruit. "Hmm... These taste unusual." I mutter in between chew. I think about it for a second, then I gawk. I swallow the fruit, and I start sounding like I'm choking. I'm not, though. "Poisoned!" I cough, quickly taking sips of my water.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm

I jumped up quickly. "Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. "Mercy?" I asked, watching her drink.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 pm

I glare at him and shake my head. I look around frantically and everything goes black.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:07 pm

I looked around, jumping. "What do I do...." I mumbled. LIGHTBULB! I pulled out some Nectar and Ambrosia from my pocket. I knew I carried this around for a reason. "E-Eat this!" I said, quickly, hoping she wouldn't black out, and pressed the medical items into her palm.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Too late. I had already blacked out, dreaming away. The last sight I saw was Adam jumping around. My vision was blurry, and my breathing was un-stable.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 pm

I tried shaking her. Nothing. I thought about putting it in her mouth, but I didn't really think I wanted to chock her with nectar and ambrosia. I sighed, picking her up. I had picked up many people before, so it wasn't too hard. I began walking, well, more like jogging, towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:29 pm

OOC: FLOCKDRAWW! http://flockdraw.com/9qyuhe
BIC:

I felt somebody pick me up, probably Adam. I was limp, and moaning. I grunted and held onto Adam's arm.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 pm

I glanced down at her, but continued walking. It wasn't to far to the infirmary, I guessed. I could shadowtravel, but I never was too good at it with two people.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:39 pm

"Mmm... My stomach hurts..." I groan, sighing.

OOC: GTG, Dinner.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:43 pm

-- K --

I let out another sigh, still walking. After a bit, we reached the infirmary. "Finally..." I muttered. The only problem? How was I supposed to get in? I was holding her in both arms, so I had no hands.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm

OOC: Back
BIC:

I nod and then kick the door open. I then started to weaken, my breaths getting shaky.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Stepping in, I looked around. "Hello?" I asked. My voice rung out through the building, but no one answered.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 pm

OOC: I don't really know what to say. It's hard to roleplay with somebody who's passed out...
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 pm

-- True. EEEs it okay if I bring in my Apollo kid? --
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm

--Yes, EEEs okay if you bring in your Apollo kid. Since the Hermes kids poisoned it with special food poisoning, Nectar of Ambrosia can't heal it. Sorry if that made it a little complicated. I like going deeper.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 pm

OOC: I gotta go to bed. Baibai
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm

-- Ok. xD Tell me how to EEEal it tomorrow. --

I bit at my lip, walking into the infirmary normally, like I usually did. I looked over, and saw...was his name Adam, as I remember? He was holding a girl. "Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I don't know, she drank some kind of...poison," I said, quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 pm

--I'm going camping today, so this is the only chance to roleplay--

I groan and my body laid limp in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm

I looked around, sitting her on an empty bed. I watched closely as Matthew checked her over, feeling her arms for bloodflow.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 pm

--Back--

I groaned. "No Shots, Please..." I mumble. I felt like I was on fire. My arms were growing numb in horrible pain.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 pm

-- Quick question. What am I supposed to do get rid of this? xD --

He looked up. "It's not too bad. It's not extremely lethal..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 pm

--Don't know. To be honest, I was thinking that there should be some illnesses that can't be treated in Camp.--

"It's burning!" I scream, holding my neck.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Matthew sighed. "However, we can't heal it here, we don't have the supplies..." I frowned, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Adam.   Eating Lunch with Adam. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating Lunch with Adam.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next