Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating...yumm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm

I was at the strawberryfields. I was eating strawberries. Next thing I knew someone walked up to me. I waved.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm

My hair was blowing in the wind. I saw someone wave at me, so I waved back. I sat down beside her. "Hey!" I said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"Hey," I say starting to eat strawberry leaves. Being a Satyr, I sometimes did that. "I'm Brianna."
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm

"Dani," I said smiling. "Is that good?" I asked laughing.
Back to top Go down

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

"Yes, yes it is. I don't believe I brought you to this camp. How are you Dani?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 pm

I laughed again. "I'm good," I said. "What about you? How are you?" I asked. The sun was getting in my eyes, so I took the brown, designer sunglasses that rested on the top of my head and put them on my face. The color became clearer. I smiled.
Back to top Go down

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 pm

"I'm really good today." I say finishing off the leave I had been chewing on.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 pm

"That's good," I said. The wind blew and ruffled my short blond hair. I plucked a strawberry and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eating...yumm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating...yumm   Eating...yumm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating...yumm
Page 1 of 1