Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

summertime --- [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

summertime --- [open] Empty
PostSubject: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:25 pm

summertime --- [open] SVlvKtIsummertime --- [open] HVKQ7gk

Tobias Kelly
| Tobias knew it wasn't the season for beach volleyball yet. The temperature at night still reached forty degrees, and the sunlight was the only thing that brought warmth during the day. It wasn't much, but the seventy degree afternoons had the demigod craving summer. And if summer wasn't here yet, he was going to convince it to come out. After his morning training sessions, which he had lazily completed, he had decided he was going to grab his volleyball after lunch. Back home, Tobias had played the sport at least once every week. He was good at it too, just like every other sport he had tried. The demigod didn't play a sport if he wasn't good at it.

Half an hour after lunch he was out on the beach, clad in a white cutoff and swim trunks. His skin wasn't as tan as it could have been - it was too white for his Australian heritage  - but he didn't really care. The sun was beating down in the light spring air, and the wind was minimal. Now he just needed someone to play with. A normal person would've brought a friend with, but Tobias wasn't exactly normal. He stood there for a moment, bare feet sinking into the sand, wondering how this was going to work.

Eventually he decided to practice his setting while he waited for someone to show. Tobias was about a minute in when he heard someone walking towards the beach. "Hey! Do you play volleyball?" He asked, not bothering to catch his ball as he burst forward to greet the individual.

no it's nothing wrong with me
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:30 am

CressidaBlain

T Cressida it was always hot. She always seemed to be hot which she had no idea why. She didn't like the heat that much, but she loved summer. The only reason was because she was able to go to beaches, swim, hang out with friends, and being lazy. Cressida loved being at the beach with her friends more. She loved to have fun, so why not go to the beach. Cressida wasn't sure if she was going to swim or not, so she put her swimsuit under her clothes. She picked one of her new bikinis she gotten from last year. She liked the green color, and the top of the bikini was cute to her. After she was put her bikini on she put her clothes on. She put her anchor shirt on, then her high waist shorts. She looked at herself and didn't want to do her hair so she left it down, and being lazy still she just threw on a pair of sandals.

Cressida did take a rubber band just in case she had to put her hair back. She put it around her wrist and walked out of her cabin. She felt the sun hit her right when she walked out of the cabin. It was hot like the other past days have been. Maybe it was a good day to go to the beach. She started heading towards the beach. She wondered if there would be people there and if there was would there be people she knew? Maybe it would be a great day to make friends or a day to be alone and maybe tan a little. Cressida looked at her skin and nodded no. She didn't need a tan, she was already tan enough.

She made it to the beach seeing a boy by himself with a volleyball. Yay! volleyball the one sport she loved playing on the beach. She never played in school because the school sucked at sports. Cressida saw that he saw her and she smiled and waved. She watched him come towards her as she kept walking towards him. She listened to his question and she nodded yes. "Yeah I do. Wanna play? Do you want to wait for more people or just us?" Cressida asked the boy.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: hi moon!
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Tobias Kelly

| Tobias didn’t like the quiet of a lonely beach. It was exceedingly depressing being the only person in an area that was normally filled with laughter and flirting. He liked beaches and their innocent atmosphere. People fell in love on beaches; people had the time of their lives on beaches. Beaches were an important symbol in every teenager’s life (at least they should be, in his opinion). His feet continued to sink into the sand as he stood there, bumping the volleyball around. It wasn’t quite warm out yet, but once it reached warm, he hoped there would be plenty of people around. Tobias didn’t feel comfortable when he was by himself. People brought out the best in him.

Soon a girl came into view. She was pretty - gorgeous actually - but he pushed that to the back of his mind. Tobias had worked on being a decent boyfriend, and it had been working for him so far. No cheating incidents, no ‘I saw you flirting with’s’, nothing. For once in his life, the demigod was keeping his promises. The son of Hermes smiled and waved back at the girl, walking towards her. Hopefully she liked volleyball.

Tobias nodded in response, setting the ball between his side and the crook of his arm. “Yeah, that’s why I asked. I’ve been here for ages.” he explained, looking past the girl. It didn’t seem like she brought any friends with her either. “We could start and wait for more people?” the teenager suggested, tossing the volleyball towards the girl. ”Like, just pass it back to me,” Tobias instructed, bending his knees to return the ball.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:39 pm

CressidaBlain

Cessida studied the boy for a bit. He was blonde, and had a good body. He did look familiar. like she has seen him around camp before. Well no duh you see pretty much everyone at camp. The daughter of Zeus did see him as attractive, but she still had Daniel to worry about. Cress shook her head trying not to focus on daniel. He had left without saying goodbye, and no note. So she was upset,but she couldn't let him leaving ruin her time at camp.

Cress chuckled hearing him. "Good, it's about time I found someone who just doesn't want to train. It's pretty boring." she explained. She nodded towards the boy, that they will wait for more people to come. She caught the ball when he tossed it to her. "Cressida by the way." she smiled. She raised her eyebrow when he said toss it back to him. She back up a few steps still on the sandy beach. She threw the ball up and served it. She didn't hit it hard yet. Maybe later when it starts getting competitive she will.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: sorry for the short post
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Tobias Kelly
| The girl, who introduced herself as Cressida, looked vaguely familiar, almost in an Emily sort of way. He decided they could be siblings, but he wasn't going to ask. In all honesty he didn't care, the girl was playing with him and that was all that really mattered. The teenager wasn't sure how he felt about her yet, as his first impression was usually wrong, but so far she didn't seem awful. Tobias hoped to avoid awful people if possible.

He chuckled as she said something about training being boring. Finally, someone who understood. "Right? All train no game, if you ask me," Tobias replied. "No one wants to have fun anymore." He backed up after talking to the girl, crouching down into a position. Hopefully he hadn't lost all his skills over the winter. As Cressida served it he moved a step to the left and pressed his arms forward, returning the ball back to her. "Can I call you Cress?" he asked, bouncing on the balls of his feet. Nicknames were kind of his thing. "I'm Tobias."

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:47 pm

CressidaBlain

Tobias was Cressida's kind of person. He didn't just want to train, and he was here for some kind of fun. Cress nodded at Tobias agreeing with him about nobody wanting to have fun. The last person she met that wanted to train was some random boy from the Ares cabin. It was weird because he really didn't ask her he just grabbed her by the arm and took her to the arena to train. It was the worst day because it was the week that Daniel left, she was wearing pajamas, and she didn't even have her weapons. So she just gave him a little shock and left.

It gets annoying when all they want to do is train and train and train. That's why I tell Emily, our cabin leader, to not just have us train." Cressida explained. Cress watched him hit the ball back to her and she took a few steps back hitting it back at him. "Nice to meet you Tobias." she smiled at Tobias. She heard her nickname and some people already called her Cress, but not all the time.

"Yeah Cress is fine." she said hitting the ball again. She thought of a nickname for Tobias, but she really couldn't find one she liked. She found Bias, but that didn't sound fun to say. "I'll try and figure out a nickname for you." Cress smiled.   

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: ///
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Tobias Kelly
| He was beginning to realize that he could get along really well with this Cress person. They seemed to share the same value of entertainment and experiences over patience and skill. Life was too short to spend it all on things like that, at least in Tobias's opinion. After all, if everyone trained, what would the world come to? No one would do anything fun, the economy would be in ruins. At least, he thought that would happen. Whenever the demigods had to learn actual things at camp, like high school classes, he always clocked out. The teenager didn't care about imaginary numbers, he cared about the number of his favorite basketball player.

He missed the ball she returned as Cress mentioned Emily. His Emily? "Oops," Tobias muttered stupidly as the volleyball flew backwards, landing near a strip of rocky sand. "Emily's my girlfriend," he said proudly, running over to grab the ball. "She works really hard." Upon returning to his original position, Tobias hit the ball back. He was really proud of Emily, but it was hard to spend time with her when she was always busy.

Chuckling as she brought up nicknames, Tobias shrugged. "You could call me Super-Awesome-Cool-Dude," he suggested, a smirk playing on his lips. "Because I'm super, awesome and cool."

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:03 pm

CressidaBlain

Cress was finally having fun. She was playing volleyball and not getting yelled at by her siblings for not training. Well of course she acted like she was training when Emily came around, but when she left she would try and do something fun. Cressida watched at Tobias missed the ball. Cress hadn't played Volleyball in forever so the ball she hit to him was crap. "Sorry." she apologized and took a few steps towards him as he went to go get the ball.

She ran her hand through her hair. "I knew it!' she surprisingly exclaimed. She smiled at Tobias 'Sorry, but you look exactly like she describes you, except she keeps out the muscle part." Cress mumbled the last part. Cress watched the ball and she missed it this time, she jogged and grabbed the ball tossing it towards Tobias "And yes, she does work hard."Cress laughed hearing his own nickname for him. 'Hey, you never know> I might actually take that in consideration." Cress said.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: ///
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: summertime --- [open]   summertime --- [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

summertime --- [open]
Page 1 of 1