Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮ Empty
PostSubject: ☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮   ☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:57 pm

we are wild,

WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES
It was a sunny day at camp, and the daughter of Athena was bored. For the last two months, all she did was reading books. Today, she was wearing a blank tank top that was covered with a blue sweater, even though that day was sunny. She also wore her faded jeans. Unusually, she wore her Vans shoes. Instead of letting her hair go loose that day, she pull it up as a messy bun. This time, she was wearing her black eyeglasses. Back to the topic; she decided to read books in the library. As usual, anyway.

She stepped out of the cabin and felt the warmth at her skin. She was excited to go there that day. She hopped down and started walking to the library. As she stepped in the building, she could already smell the scent of the books. She walked to a bookshelf and started to choose what will she read. Shakespeare? Maybe next time. Angelica thought. Finally, she chose a book and spot an empty table. As she sat down, she started reading.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: ☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮   ☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:04 am

☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮ Tumblr_mjur8c9d7J1r72wsuo1_500

Livia,

Livia had exhausted herself through training. She disliked the training greatly, it scared her the way she could fight like that. Livia could remember a time when she had loved training, but that felt like a lifetime ago. She had tried to avoid it for as long as possible, but also found that it was a great way to relieve stress and tension, whirling about the arena, her sword in hand. She still retained her hyperactivity from her childhood, her ADHD practically incurable. Today was no different - Livia trained until she couldn't bear it any longer, and then travelled to the library, where she read her worries away for the rest of the day.

Livia arrived in the library, pleased to see how few people frequented the book covered walls. She made her way down to an almost empty table, save for a small girl. Liv didn't interrupt the girl, remembering the trance she often went into when she read, instead trying to reach a book that was only slightly out of her reach. She pulled the book down, but in doing so, bumped against the table, knocking over a stack of books. "Oh, sorry." She said quickly, bending over to retrieve the books.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: ☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮   ☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:10 am

we are wild,

WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES
As Angelica continues to read, she noticed a girl was passing by. She took a glance at the girl and continued reading. Seconds later, the girl bumped at the table. The daughter of Athena looked at her. "Oh, sorry" The girl said. Unusually, Angelica wasn't shy that time. "I-it's okay." Angelica said quietly. She continued reading the book, while tapping the table with her fingers.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮   ☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☮ a normal day for me ~open~ ☮
Page 1 of 1