Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

insert title here -- pretty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

insert title here -- pretty Empty
PostSubject: insert title here -- pretty   insert title here -- pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:45 pm

when enemies are at your door i'll carry you away from war if you need help, if you need help.
samuel mercer
Lately Samuel's realized that he really doesn't know his siblings. Yeah he knows most of their names, but he doesn't know them. He doesn't know anything about them, where they're from, what they like to do, if you like camp. He feels awful honestly as cabin leader he should know this sort of thing. Well it's never too late to find out, right? Hopefully none of them will be too insulted by it. After all it's better than him not knowing at all.

Standing up, Samuel leaves his bedroom and walks into the main part of the cabin. It's empty, which isn't that surprising. Sighing he walks around, hoping to find one of his siblings. Finally he notices one of his siblings, Edward. He doesn't really know Edward. He does know that the boy is older than himself, but that's about it. Smiling he walks over to his brother. "Hey Edward, what are you up to?"he asks as he takes a seat next to the other male. Hopefully he doesn't mind, but he is alone and Samuel does really need to make an effort to know his siblings.
your hope dangling by a string i'll share in your suffering to make you well, to make you well.
.:Coded by Wicked at CHB:.
Back to top Go down
Pretty

insert title here -- pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: insert title here -- pretty   insert title here -- pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:56 pm

Edward looks over to you and scratches his head. He looks over to Ein who is dead asleep on his pillow and sighs. He smiles at the man and shrugs.

"Nothing much. I just thought I'd get used to cabin again. Maybe get some rest and eventually give the forge a nice tour. Why? Did you have something in mind?"
Back to top Go down

insert title here -- pretty
Page 1 of 1