Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I didn't know I was lost (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

I didn't know I was lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I didn't know I was lost (Open)   I didn't know I was lost (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Rose was unconscious. She had been for the past few days actually. A heavy bandage was wrapped around her shoulder, covering the wound left by a Minotaur's horn piercing her. Thanks to nectar and ambrosia that she had been fed, the wound had mostly healed but there was still a nasty scar. Rose hadn't stirred or even shown any signs that she would regain consciousness since she arrived. No mumbling in her sleep or tossing or turning or anything that would make anyone think she was anything other than peaceful. Unfortunately, appearances can be deceiving.

She was having a nightmare, and it was a bad one. Since she had lost consciousness 4 days beforehand, the scene of her being run through by the Minotaur had been playing over and over in her mind, a torture worthy of the Fields of Punishment. She relived the pain, the suffering and the fear that she had felt in that moment constantly while she slept. For one reason or another, her body decided that she had had enough. Rose bolted upright in the bed, eyes frantically scanning her surroundings. Her fingers clenched the bedsheets, turning her knuckles white. Once she realized that she wasn't currently in danger, she relaxed, releasing the bedsheets.

Rose then began to recognize where she was. When she had been at Camp the first time, she spent a considerable time in the Infirmary, making it easy to recall. Upon this realization, she swung her feet out of the bed and looked around for her possessions, planning to leave as soon as she possibly could. Believe it or not, she considered her current situation to be a worse nightmare than the one she had just woken up from.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know I was lost (Open)   I didn't know I was lost (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:05 pm

camellia "lia" graham

Lia realized she had been asleep. "Oh, crap.",she murmured. The person who had next shift was going to kill her. She got up to check the schedule. "Oh gods, no. Not double shift! Anything but double shift!" With a dejected sigh, she sat in an armchair, and looked at the only patient in the room at the moment.

Lia had heard that the girl was attacked by a minotaur. She winced, imagining how painful that must have been. She drifted off into space, the sun's warmth lulling her almost back to sleep. She jumped up when she heard footsteps. "Where do you think you're going?" Lia stared at the girl, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know I was lost (Open)   I didn't know I was lost (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:15 am

It took Rose a moment to register that there was another human being in the room with her. When she finally did, she turned slowly, facing the girl. Her eyes darted around the girl, checking for weapons or anything that the girl could use to restrain her. Satisfied that the strange girl had nothing like that, Rose relaxed. The tense pose she had subconsciously formed to dropped into one that was more lax. Before responding to the girl's question, Rose smiled. It wasn't a nice smile though. It was the kind of smile someone gives when they've just played a cruel prank on someone, the kind that makes your mouth feel dry when it's directed towards you.

The smile dropped, a mask of apathy covering Rose's face "Where does it look like I'm going?" She asked, swinging the bag that contained all of her possessions over her shoulder. "I'm leaving. Feels like I've spent far too much time in crazy town already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know I was lost (Open)   I didn't know I was lost (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didn't know I was lost (Open)
Page 1 of 1