Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] Empty
PostSubject: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Azalea was talking to a boy she has bumped into only a few minutes ago. They were supposed to meet at the edge of the forest, but while she waited she decided to talk to him. He was cute, but nowhere near Logan. He was trying to talk to her, but she obviously wasn't paying attention. She was too busy searching for Logan to notice.

The boy was talking about his history or something. She didn't really seem to care considering she wasn't going to tell him hers. Azalea attempted to listen as she waited. The boy's name was Elijah and was a son of Apollo. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes any girl would've fallen for. She wasn't though, she had fallen for someone else. Then he popped the question, "Do you want to go on a date sometime?" She had quickly nodded her head as she kept looking around for Logan. A few seconds later, Elijah had leaned in too quickly for her and kissed her. When she realized what was happening she quickly stepped back. Azalea was beyond upset. As she was about to turn to leave, she saw Logan there.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:28 pm

could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] The_Fault_in_our_Stars_37483

Logan was heading over to the forest to hang out with Azalea. Their relationship was going great for the past couple of weeks and Logan could not be happier. That all changed when he stopped midstep, seeing Azalea kiss another guy. He couldn't even look at her, he made a b-line for the forest. He couldn't talk to her right now; how could she?

Had she been playing him this entire time, was all of this an act? Logan did not know. He knew he needed some time to cool down before he...before he broke things off with her. He couldn't be with someone if she was not going to be as faithful to him as he was to her. He heard footsteps behind him and he knew it was her. Not looking back, he said, "I can't talk to you right now."

Logan had struggled to get the words out. His breathing was ragged, rushed. He felt himself starting to quicken his pace. He was tried, needed to get away from her. He could not understand why she could do something like this to him, especially after everything the two of them had gone through together. Maybe she had never loved him.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:30 am

When Logan ran to the forest, Azalea was about to start following him. But the grabbed her wrist. "Why do you want someone like him?" She didn't even bother answering the question, but instead turned around and punched the boy in the face. She saw the blood that as dripping from his nose, but she didn't check to see if he was okay. She had already started to run after Logan.

"Logan, wait. Let me explain." Azalea said as she followed him into the forest. She knew where he was going so in case she loose him she knew where to find him. "Logan please. He kissed me." She said as she followed him. Azalea felt like she just kept messing up. Over and over again. Every single time their relationship seemed to be going great, she'd mess up. Maybe it wasn't her fault. We're the Fates trying to tell them they didn't belong together? She didn't care what the Fates thought. She loved Logan and that was it.

When Azalea finally caught up with him, she grabbed his wrist to stop him from running off some more. "Logan please. You have to believe me." She said desperately. Her knuckles were still stinging from the punch, but she didn't care. Azalea wasn't focused on that. She had to get Logan back. "I love you."

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:32 am

Logan did not know why, but he could not bring himself to believe anything Azalea told him. she soon around and said, "How am I supposed to believe that, Azalea" He wanted to believe her, he really did, but there was a moment when trust was gone.

Logan turned around and headed deeper into the forest. He said, "I feel like you've just been stringing me along this whole time. Did you ever love me the way you claimed you did?" Logan could not help but ask himself if she was like the other children of Aphrodite. Gods, Aphrodite must hate him for some reason.

Logan's shoulders sagged. He wanted to keep walking, but he had a feeling Azalea was not going to do that. She was going to try and fix things with him, but Logan was not sure he wanted to fix things. Hadn't they gone through enough to suggest they weren't meant to be?

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Azalea felt hurt when he said how he was supposed to believe that. She couldn't believe him. Did he actually think she was like the rest of her siblings? Maybe she was and she just didn't want to admit it. Nonetheless, she still followed him through the forest. A memory like this seemed to be in the back of her mind, but she couldn't seem to remember it. It was something similar to right now, but she was too focused on following Logan to think about it.

Azalea could feel the tears coming to her eyes, but she didn't have time for crying now. "Of course not." She said softly. That's when it hit her. The memory of her and Logan fighting when she couldn't remember anything came to her mind. She hated fighting with him, but she couldn't do anything about it. She almost predicted a monster or one of Kronos' campers to come just to make it even worse. But nothing seemed to come.

"I punched him for gods' sake Logan." Azalea said showing him her red knuckles. She sighed and paused. "Fine if you don't believe me." She said turning around. She was about to start making her way towards camp even though something told her not to. She wanted Logan to grab her wrist or call out her name or something. But she had a feeling this time he wouldn't.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:16 am

Logan did not want to tell her to stay, but he knew they had to talk this through.  If he did not do anything they would remain angry at each other if they did not talk about anything.  After a moment's hesitation, he called out, "Azalea.  Wait."

Logan probably made a mistake in calling out to her, but to him it was the right idea.  Truthfully, losing Azalea because of something so silly scared him.   He wanted to talk this out with her.  Finally he said, "I..I think we should talk about this before one of us goes storming off."

Hypocrite, a voice inside him told him, that's the first thing you did when you saw Azalea kiss hat boy, or whatever happened between them.  Logan ignored the voice inside his head and he walked over a tree to lean against it; he did not think he could stand on his one for much longer.  He said, "What am I supposed to think?  Since we started going out, we've had nothing but problems."

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:30 pm

When he called out her name, Azalea's heart almost jumped out of her chest. She nodded her head before walking back to him. She didn't know what to say. There was much to say. She had said what she had to. She hadn't kissed him. It was as simple as that. However, she wondered what it must feel like to see Logan kissing someone else. She didn't know what she would've done. She figured she probably would've done the same thing he did.

Azalea hesitated before saying, "I understand Logan, but you have to believe me." She hoped he did believe her because then she wouldn't know what to do. All trust between the two of them would be gone. She knew what would come next after that, but she tried not to think about. She knew avoiding it wouldn't do much, but she pretended it would.

Azalea nodded her head again. "So what are you trying to say?" She asked a bit sadly. She knew what he was trying to say. She might as well have just said the words herself, but in some part of her hoped that he would end up saying something else like he believed her. She knew he wasn't She sighed. She'd miss Logan and all the memories they had together. She would never be able to go back to their tree again. She wouldn't be able to do anything without Logan.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Logan felt his body stiffen at Azalea's last words. He dreaded that question. It always came right before a breakup. A couple minutes before he had assumed he would break up with her, but now he was not quite sure. Logan did not know why, but despite everything, he did believe her.

He just did not know why everything like this happened to them. He asked her "Does your mother find pleasure in torturing the relationships her children have?" Logan wanted to stay with Azalea; he really did, but he needed to know if all this drama that went on between them was from Aphrodite or from the fates.

Logan hoped it was not from the fates. That would clarify that they were not meant to be together. Which meant one of them needed to break up with the other. Logan really did not want to be the person to do that. He told her "I want to believe you, in fact, I think I do, but with everything that's gone on between us..."

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:56 pm

Azalea was almost hoping that he didn't answer her question. She didn't want to break up with him, and she could see from his eyes that he didn't want to break up with her. She wanted to stay together with him, but almost all the time they had problems. She caused most of them from her point of view. So maybe it was right if Logan broke up with her.

Azalea gave out a long sigh before smiling. She didn't like talking about her mother. It made her uneasy at time, but the more she thought the more it made sense. "yes she does. She finds it very entertaining actually." She said with another smile. If she saw her mother, she would have to have a long talk with her about ruining her relationships all the time. It wasn't fun for her to have deal with and pick up the pieces that Aphrodite made.

"So are we breaking up or?" Azalea questioned. She had purposely left the or there for him to suggest something else. She didn't what else was there to suggest other than break up or stay together. She didn't want to make the choice considering she was irrational at time. So she was leaving the decision up to him.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Logan chuckled a little bit at Azalea's answer to his question about Aphrodite. Despite everything, this made him feel a lot better. He did not want to break up with her. He leaned against a tree, sagging in relief. It seemed as though their relationship might be saved once again. Maybe the fates were actually on their side.

Logan started to answer her question, "I do—ahhhh" a piercing pain shot through his shoulder as he winced, gritting his teeth to keep from cursing. Someone had stabbed him through the shoulder with a dagger. He sunk to the ground in pain, his vision growing cloudy.

Logan could not think of what to do. He did not know what had stabbed him and he did not want to stay to find out. The only problem? Logan could not focus enough on the ground beneath him to know which way he needed to go to get out of this mess.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Azalea smiled when he laughed. She usually would've cares if people laughed at her mother, but right now she didn't really seem to care. Her mother had messed up her relationships more than she would've liked. If she ever saw her mother, she'd have to talk to her about ruining almost all her relationships.

Azalea's face turned dead white when she saw Logan sink to the ground. She saw the dagger in his shoulder and looked up to find another person a few feet away. He looked familiar. He was from Kronos' Camp and he seemed to recognize her too. He said, "Finish him off." Without a moment's hesitation, she flung her dagger at him. If landed in the middle of his chest and he immediately collapsed to the ground. He didn't move. Azalea returned her gaze over to Logan and she knelt down beside him. She didn't know what to do considering she has never been in this situation before. She could see blood dripping from the dagger. Something told her to pull it out, but she didn't grade to. She didn't want to make it worse than it already was. "You're okay book boy. Don't worry." She lied.

Azalea tried to think if an idea quick because she didn't know if there were more Kronos' campers close by. She didn't have any ambrosia or nectar on her, and she couldn't go back to get a healer because more campers could come. She was panicking inside as she tried to think of something to do before he passed out. She couldn't have that happen again like last time.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Logan tried to control his breathing. He knew he needed to stay calm and remove the dagger. He did not want to lose consciousness. He heard the guy who stabbed him with the dagger collapse to the ground. Azalea must have taken care of him, but Logan could not see clearly enough to be one hundred percent positive.

Logan felt Azalea kneel beside him and it brought a smile to his face. Even though she probably still thought he was going to break up with him, it was nice to know that she still cared enough about him. He felt around on the ground until he found Azalea's hand, resting his own on top of it. He was glad she was there with him.

Logan finally gained the strength to say three words: "Pull it out." With that, Logan blacked out for a couple of seconds. It had taken almost all of his energy to get that out.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Azalea was trying to figure out what to do when she noticed Logan smiled. She couldn't help but smile herself when he rested his hand on top of hers. She knew it was the worst to be smiling, but it was worth it to lighten the mood. Her face turned white again when he told her to pull it out. "Y-you want me to pull it out?" She stuttered a bit nervously. She but her lip before nodding her head. She gripped the knife a bit hesitantly. "On three. One, tw-" Then she quickly pulled it out. She could see it covered in his blood and she could've sworn she blacked out for a few seconds, too.

Azalea threw the nice to the side before returning to Logan. "You're fine." She said reassuredly. She tried to think of something to quick, and she finally decided on an idea. "I'm going to go get a healer and you just have to wait here. I'll give you my dagger just in case." She said. She knew it was probably the worst idea, but it was the only thing she could do.

Azalea reached in her back picked for her dagger when she realized it was in the camper's chest. She slowly made her way over to the body and took out her dagger quickly. She regretfully to a look at his face when she pulled it out. She made her way over to Logan and handed it to him. She bent down gave him a quick kiss before going to find a healer.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Logan had been foolish to think that the threat had been over once Azalea came back to him. He should have known better than to think everything would be alright. He was so incredibly stupid.

When Logan woke up, he had Azalea's dagger in his hand, the blood from the Kronos' Army camper still on it. He remembered Azalea telling him she was going to go get a healer and that she'd be back soon. Logan certainly hope so. Logan managed to sit up, the only inclination that he was in pain was the single word that came from his lips, "Ow."

Logan waited anxiously for Azalea's return. Pacing back and forth as he scoped out the trees for someone to attack him. He thought he heard Azalea coming, but when he whipped around it was another one of Kronos' campers. Logan tried to stand his ground, but because of his shoulder wound he lasted about thirty seconds before he was pinned up against a tree, his shoulder singing in pain.

Logan hated feeling hopeless. He also hated being in the face of death. Combine the two, and Logan felt exactly like he did now.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:45 pm

It had been almost impossible to find her way out of the forest, but Azalea managed to after a few minutes. She had found a son of Apollo extremely close by. The only bad thing about it was it was the same son of Apollo who had kissed her. She would've preferred someone else, but she wasn't sure if she would find another healer quick enough.

Azalea explained to him on the way what has happened leaving out the part where Logan and her has been fighting. He didn't seem to be happy, but she could't have cared less. She was too busy worrying whether Logan was okay. It took her another few minutes to find where Logan was and when she did, she wasn't surprised to find another Kronos camper. It was a girl this time, and she had a sword instead if a knife. Azalea was defenseless, but she didn't care. She pushed girl off of Logan making her drop her sword. She was in the ground now with Azalea on top of her. She punched her in the face. She wasn't moving anymore and Azalea jumped off of her.

She took her dagger from Logan. "Just take him over the borers and heal him there. There's bound to be more on the way." She told the son of Apollo. She could already hear the rustle of leaves. Someone else was pretty close, and if they didn't hurry up, they'd be ambushed.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Logan heard the rustling of leaves as the Apollo Camper started to drag him towards the border. He did not want to let Azalea there alone. He tried to wrestle his way out of the Apollo campers grip, but it proved impossible with his injury. He called out, "Wait, Azalea."

The Apollo camper jerked him towards the Camp borders. He did not want to leave Azalea alone to fight the Kronos campers, but maybe if she was alone, they would not attack. At last, he let the Apollo camper drag him across the borders and behind a cluster of trees, where he could no longer see Azalea.

The Apollo camper started to tend to Logan's wounds. Logan was really worried about Azalea. The Apollo camper started to ask him questions, but he did not really feel like talking to him. Still, he grudgingly answered every question the Apollo camper asked him.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Azalea turned towards Logan when he called out her name. She gave him a reassuring smile before turning back around to look around the area. There didn't seem to be any immediate threats, but as she was about to turn around a camper jumped down from one of the trees. She already had him pinned against the tree as soon as he reached the ground. He also looked familiar to her, but before she could think about she put her dagger through his side. She felt bad when she moved away from the tree. She kept telling herself it was either her or him, but it didn't seem to be helping. The same exact thing had happened when she had killed the other two campers. It was an empty feeling indies but she'd have to get used to it considering more campers would show up.

Azalea followed the path Logan and the Apollo camper had taken towards the border. She was walking (seeing no point in running) and had her weapon ready at all times. Finally, she saw Logan and the Apollo camper. She paused for a second when she saw that Logan was okay and smiled. That's when she felt a searing pain in her side. She hasn't heard the rustle of leaves, but when she looked down she could see a dagger (almost the same as hers) in her side. She turned around to see another camper there before crumpling to the ground. It wouldn't have mattered if she would've made it to the border. It only protected her from monster, not Kronos campers.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Logan was almost finished being patched up by the Apollo camper, thank the gods. He smiled when he saw Azalea coming. But then his eyes bugged out when he saw the Kronos camper stab Azalea in the side with a dagger. He pushed past the Apollo camper, much to his dismay, and had his sword out in a second.

Logan ignored the lingering pain in his shoulder. He attacked the enemy with suck precision. He needed to protect Azalea. Protect Azalea. Protect Azalea. Protect Azalea. He dispatched his adversary in just a few seconds and then proceeded to scope around for a new threat. Two more campers jumped out of the bushes and pursued him, but Logan did not feel tired, despite his injury.

After dispatching the two campers, he ran over to Azalea, checking to see if she was okay. Of course she isn't, he reprimanded himself. He looked for the Apollo camper and yelled at him, "Hey! Get over here and help her." He would worry about his own injury after Azalea was safe. He jumped over Azalea as another camper made way. He dispatched him, his sword stained red with blood.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Azalea had blacked out for a few seconds before she came back to reality. Luckily, the dagger wasn't in that deep, but deep enough that she was loosing blood. When she looked down at the cut, she almost blacked out again at the sight of her own blood. It was dripping from the knife and was starting to soak through her shirt. She knew she had to pull it out. She gripped it a bit hesitantly like she had with Logab before pulling it out with a curse. The knife was slicked with her blood. She threw it to the side as she grabbed her own dagger. She wasn't going to be useless like she had all the other times.

Azalea turned to see where the Apollo camper had went and she saw him running away from then. She gritted her teeth before saying sarcastically, "Thanks for the help." she quickly stabbed one that was about to attack Logan. Her vision was slowly starting to get blurry from loosing all the blood. She turned to Logan. "Logan go across the border. Just leave me." she said a bit sadly. She knew she wasn't going to make it, but as long as Logan was safe it was okay.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Logan was not falling for it this time. He looked at Azalea for a second and squeezed her hand with his own. He said, "No, Tree Girl. I'm not letting you go this time." He wanted to kiss her again, but felt as though now wasn't the best time time to do that.

Logan let go of Azalea's hand and slashed at another one of Kronos' campers as he charged them. Logan was not going to let Azalea go anywhere without him this time. Too much had happened between them to let something like that happen again. He stabbed another one of Kronos' campers.

Logan wondered if Kronos had sent him entire army of demigods for them. They kept popping out of their hiding places, not allowing him nor Azalea any time to stop and breath. Logan knew the only reason he had so much energy was because of the ambrosia the Apollo camper had given him. He cursed that kid for not helping Azalea out too. If he came out of this alive, Logan wanted to pay that camper a visit.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Azalea looked at their hands and pulled hers away to press on her cut. A thick layer of blood appeared on her hand. "Logan you have to. I'm dying." She said showing him her hand covered in blood. She understood that he wouldn't want to leave her like last time, but that was the only thing left. It was just like when they can back from the city. Except this time she was almost sure she was going to die. She knew t would happen eventually, but she didn't think it would happen now when she was so young, it looked so young. She didn't want to die here by Logan's side. She just wanted him to be safe.

Azalea just kept stabbing camper after camper. Her dagger was entirely covered in blood, and the group was slowly thinning out. But one came up behind her and stabbed her in her cut. She screamed out a curse as the camper pinned her against the tree. "Who's going to save you now?" He said with the same smile Azalea had given Logan when she attacked him in the forest. It made her angry and without even thinking about it, she head butted him and threw him to the ground. Her vision started growing foggier, but she didn't stop there. She picked up her dagger and started stabbing him repeatedly with anger she didn't know she even had. After a few seconds when she realized what she was doing, she jumped off of his body and looking around for the next attacker.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Logan was glad that Azalea had recovered quickly from the attack. He would have gone to her, but had a couple of problems to deal with on his own. He kept telling her that there was nothing she could do to get him to leave her again. He did not want a repeat of the last time. Unlike last time, he knew he would never be able to find anyone in time.

"I love you," Logan whispered. A dagger sliced open the skin on Logan's arm. Logan felt the stinging sensation that accompanied it, but he did not let it bother him. He kept on fighting. Luckily, the army started to thin out. Fewer and fewer campers were jumping out of their hiding places

Logan stabbed another camper, not watching to see him sink to the ground as he turned to the next one who sprung from a bush to his left. Logan fell to the ground, pulling a dagger that lodged itself in to his leg, as he flung it at another camper who threw it at him. The camper from Kronos' army sunk to the floor instantly.

Logan couldn't stand. He was slowly dying, but he was not going to die without putting up a fight.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Azalea wanted to keep telling Logan to leave without her, but she knew it wouldn't work. He was too stubborn for her and she couldn't fight with him right now. She was too busy to. There were only a few left so she just kept telling herself that to keep herself going. Her vision was starting to get fuzzier and she was starting to get dizzier by the minute. Her cut was still dripping blood and she was starting to loose feeling the spot where it was. She knew that wasn't a good thing, but she just kept telling herself she was almost done.

Azalea stabbed another one somewhere in the chest as she turned to another one. It was a girl that looked almost the same as her. The same brown hair and blue eyes, but she was bad. Azalea quickly stabbed her in the same spot where she had been stabbed before and the girl immediately crumpled to the ground. There was only one left and she was willing to do anything just to take a breath. She stabbed the boy twice in two different places before he fell to the ground. That was it there were no more campers.

Azalea turned to Logan and hugged him before saying, "I love you too." She leaned up and gave him a quick kiss. She stepped back after a moment and sat down taking a breath. She pressed her hand to her cut applying pressure, but she was pretty sure she already lost enough blood for her to pass out. A few moments later, she did and she wasn't even sure if Logan was still safe.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:26 am

Logan was pissed off. At the Apollo Camper. At Kronos' Army. At Camp. At everything. After being sure that no one else was coming, he scooped Azalea up into his arms, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. He needed to find a healer and quick.

In the infirmary, one of the daughters of Apollo was working on a couple of other campers. Her eyes bugged out when she saw Azalea's wound, and the blood coming out of Logan's leg wound. Logan had forgotten about that wound. He said to the healer, "Can you please help her?"

Logan set Azalea down on one o the cots and watched the Apollo camper get to work. After getting started, the Apollo camper said, "You should let me tend to your wounds to. I've seen better shoulders than that. And your leg is bleeding." Logan shook his head as he told her, "Not until I can be sure Azalea's going to be okay." The Apollo camper muttered something about that being sweet as she continued to patch up Azalea's wounds.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:50 am

Azalea hated the feeling of being unconscious. Memories that she didn't want to see always came and she couldn't do anything to stop them. Memories from the Lotus Hotel and Casino, Kronos' Camp, everything. She knew she was setting better though because the pain in her left side seemed to be going away. She was thankful for that which had to have meant that Logan was safe.

After a while, Azalea woke up. She looked around to see that she was in the infirmary. She quickly rubbed her eyes before looking at Logan. He also had a bandage on his leg identical to the one on her side. She couldn't believe she had lasted that long. She couldn't even believe that she had made it our of there alive. She quickly say up before saying, "How long have I been out?" She sighed. This day seemed to be exactly like the day when they kissed, but she didn't say anything about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]   could end in burning flames or paradise [jess] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

could end in burning flames or paradise [jess]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next