Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

quite the opposite of an issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

quite the opposite of an issue Empty
PostSubject: quite the opposite of an issue   quite the opposite of an issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:40 pm

This is Zan casually popping in from the land of the beyond to let all y'all know that I am now an official Ohio State buckeye and will be attending THE Ohio State University in the fall of 2015.

This is my dream school.

This just goes to show any of you who are doubting yourselves right now that dreams do happen sometimes. Maybe they're not big dreams like selling out Madison Square Garden or winning the Nobel Prize, but they're still dreams and they can be achieved if you believe in yourself. SO EVERYONE BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND BE CONFIDENT. YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO.

This has been a Zan approved message.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

quite the opposite of an issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: quite the opposite of an issue   quite the opposite of an issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:15 pm

I am so proud of you! That's just absolutely amazing!

Haha I'll try to go for my dreams if my math skills don't get in my way.
Back to top Go down

quite the opposite of an issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: