Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont.   The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:31 pm

The water around me was bubbling again. "How? How do I calm myself? I may act calm and all, but it’s just a mask, underneath, I’m a mess of emotions, waiting to explode. So if I made you angry, my apologies, and throughout all of this, a new emotion, reared its face, one I haven’t felt for years. That emotion is, love. There is a difference between Affection, Love and Obsessive love, but i don’t know the difference.” I say confused, happy, sad, angry and shocked all at once. ”I don’t know what to do, what to think, or even, how to act anymore, has my mask and shell been fractured by but one person, I thought a couple hundred would cause it to fracture, but clearly I thought wrong.” I state.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont.   The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:01 pm

I was shocked when I heard him say he loved me. I'm not the type to fall head-over-heels for a boy I just met. I'm not the kind of person who ends up as a lovesick puppy. If I wanted to be, I could probably be very romantic, but I never really fell in love. I couldn't just say that to him, because he could debate drowning himself again, and that would be bad, so I stay silent instead. That was sort of my go-to thing.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont.   The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:33 am

I let out a low growl. "I never said that I loved you if that's what you're thinking. I'm merely saying that after years of bottling love down, it came back up, albeit foribly, but it still returned. I'm merely unclear with what to do right now." I let out a sigh, trying to calm down. "Well I guess all of my theories on everything would return were off by quite a bit, not that I'm suprised." I murmur to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont.   The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Smith and the Shadowwaker Cont.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2