Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-   I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:12 pm

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'll see you back here at Ten." i sprinted to my cabin and unlsung my swords, before putting them into the track bag. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 8:30 PM. I cursed lightly under my breath, before throwing the track bag under my bed and lying down, facing then clock. I dozed off, only to wake up, one hour later. 'Better get going'.' I thought, grabbing a couple of Monster's and throwing them into my bag. I set off towards the beach and stopped at the rock I shattered earlier that day. I sat down amongst the rock shards and waited for Oz to show up.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-   I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:36 pm

I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 Ross_lynch_wallpaper__by_moveslikeriker-d5diz0l
o z   r o l l a n d | s o n   o f   k h i o n e

Oz hustled back to his cabin, have a few very close falls but didn't actually fall. He felt the side of each cabin, feeling for the cold of the Khione igloo. Once he found it, he walked in calmly. The cabin fell silent when he entered.

"What? Never seen a blind man before?" he asked. The cabin returned to rustling as Oz walked over to his bunk. He could still feel some eyes upon him, but it wasn't anything that he couldn't deal with. I felt around for some t-shirts, and threw them into a backpack. He found clean underwear and socks, and threw them in as well. He closed his eyes, trying to remember what else he needed. He sighed, opened his drawers, and dropped everything inside. "Never know what I won't need," he muttered, and zipped up his backpack. He felt around for the sheath that held his emergency knives, and stuck it in his boot. He patted his chest and made sure that he had everything.

He asked one of his cabin mates what time it was. Only 9:00. He decided it would be good to take a nap. He plopped down onto the ice bed, and closed his eyes.

When he woke up, the rest of the cabin was asleep. He listened, and heard the guards walking around., and sat up abruptly. He knew it was after curfew hours, which meant it was after 10. He felt around for his backpack and guitar, slung them over his shoulder, and ran out of the cabin. He waited quietly as some satyrs marched around the camp, checking for campers staying out after curfew. Once they passed, Oz made a mad sprint for the beach.

He ran down to the rock shards, and called out for X. Once he heard him, he ran towards him and started to pant.
"How late am I?" he asked, resting his hands on his knees. He swiped his hair out of his face, and exhaled.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-   I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:51 pm

I heard Oz call out to me and I replied "Only a minute, and keep your voice down, or the harpies will here us." I stood up and slung the track bag over my shoulders. "Ready to go?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-   I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:23 pm

I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 Ross_lynch_wallpaper__by_moveslikeriker-d5diz0l
o z   r o l l a n d | s o n   o f   k h i o n e

Oz sighed in exasperation when X told him how late he was. Only a minute? I rushed that much for a minute? he asked himself. He shook his head, and looked in the direction of X. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to be loud..." he said, listening to the wind rustling the leaves. He reached behind him, making sure his guitar and backpack were still on his shoulders, which they were. "Let's head out. Sure you got everything?"

ooc: i wont be able to reply until the morning. I have homework that still needs to be done, and I have one last pixel to do for my siggy.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-   I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:45 pm

I lifted my track bag and said "Yep my swords and a couple of energy drinks are all I need." I say, slinging my track bag over my shoulder. It was a black track bag, nothing special. I start walking on the beach towards the border. "Well, let's go." I say, ready to kick ass and slay some beasts.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-   I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:49 pm

o z r o l l a n d | s o n o f k h i o n e

Oz nodded intently, and followed behind X, listening to each step he took.

ooc: should we start a topic outside of the camp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-   I prefer the water -Twisted Fate- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I prefer the water -Twisted Fate-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2