Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

With out love there will only be war (Kay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

With out love there will only be war (Kay) Empty
PostSubject: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 pm

With out love there will only be war (Kay) Tumblr_mlfr79Tzzf1s6t84do1_500

Jinx
The ship is slowly sinking, They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling, They're all around me, Circling like vultures, They wanna break me.
And wash away my colors

I spun like a top. Feeling the daggers around my belt moving with the G-force. I let them fly. Unhinging each one slowly, all but one impaled themselves into the sandbag dummies we used as practice. Stopping my spin I drew my sword. It was halfway out of its sheath before I noticed the dagger that missed had slit the side of the dummy. I glanced at it and watched the sand fall out of it. A deep enough wound like that would have caused them to bleed out with in minutes.”Darn. I was just getting warmed up too.” I muttered under my breath. I picked up my daggers and sheathed my sword.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:43 pm

I make my way to the arena leisurely. My sword is sheathed at my waist and my hands are in the pockets of my jeans. I'm wearing a white tank top and my black glasses. I notice a girl already there, and I watch her for a moment before I walk in. She's pretty, though I see most girls as pretty.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Jinx
The ship is slowly sinking, They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling, They're all around me, Circling like vultures, They wanna break me.
And wash away my colors

I moved some wooden dummies in a semicircle pointing inwards toward the Arena entrance. I drew my sword. I started my deadly dance with the dummies. it had been so long since i had them together as one blade they stung my hand on contact with the armor of the dummies. Stopping my dance I pushed on the hilt slightly and they split. Twin broadswords in hand I swung them like hands on a clock. I took my stance and started again. Talking to myself quietly.”One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three. Come on.” Every third attack I swung my swords faster and the clanging of metal against metal grew louder. I didn't hear the foot steps behind me.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:41 am

I walk up to a few feet away from her and continue watching. I don't notice that you didn't notice I was there. I should probably be a little afraid of you because of how awesome you're fighting, but I'm not. "You're really good," I state without thinking that I might have startled you. You just look so pretty as you train, I can't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Jinx
And wash away my colors

I felt a tingling sensation on my neck and I slowly looked over my shoulder. I’ve always been a bit paranoid when it comes to being watched. Practically jumping out of my skin. I turned and held my swords in front of me. I didn’t register the words he said and merely asked”How long have you been watching?”I tightened my grip on my swords. He didnt seem threatening but it was better to be prepared instead of caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:22 pm

"I can't remember. I was lost in the beauty of your fighting technique," I state giving you a charming smile. "Do you know that your beautiful, or am I the only one who has noticed it?" I give you a wink and my smile turns into a smirk. I realize you are probably willing to hurt me, but I can't help but flirt with you because of my own history.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Jinx
And wash away my colors

Either he was intentionally trying to flirt with me or he was asking for a death wish. I narrowed my eyes and my swords slowly.”You are one of Aphrodite’s kids, yeah?” I asked. You could never really be sure with them. I know Aphrodite has a habit of breaking hearts. When Zeus had married Aphrodite to Hephaestus, She had an affair with Ares. ”I guess I haven’t noticed.” I muttered under my breath. I never had anyone complent me about my appearance.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:29 pm

"I am a son of Aphrodite, yes, but it allows me to see the beauty in everything. It's how I can see how healthful you are," I reply, continuing to smirk. "Who is your godly parent? Ares? It would explain why you're so entrancing. Love and war belong together, you know." I take a step closer to you, unafraid of your swords, mostly because I don't notice them. I'm too distracted by you.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:16 pm

Jinx
And wash away my colors

“Yeah my dad is Ares.” I said. He took a step closer and I raised my sword, taking a step back. I gave a look that normally would stop people in their tracks. “Don’t come any closer.” I said in a quiet but deadly tone. I didn’t want to make a scene but I’ve had some issues with people being near me.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:24 pm

My eye color darkens as they always do when I'm confused or surprised. I take a step back, to give you space, having enough common sense not to get stabbed. "What's wrong? Did I scare you? I can honestly tell you that scaring you is not my intention," I state, taking my glasses off to clean them. I've often found that taking my glasses off made me seem less threatening; how can someone who can barely see you, hurt you? In any case, they had a smudge and that was irritating.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Jinx
And wash away my colors

It took a minute for my nerves to calm themselves and my heart rate to slow.“Well lets just say it wasn’t your fault I reacted like that” I was shuddering slightly from the memory. I was 9 alone in the street for my first time… I stopped there“I had never felt so defenseless in my life except for that night.” I said nearly crying.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:21 pm

I notice that you look like you're going to cry and walk over to you quickly. Once I get up to you I gently stroke your cheek. "What happened? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," I ask quietly. My eyes fade more into a blue than the gray they had been previously, however they are still dark. Flirting with someone is one thing, but you can't just let a girl stand there upset! I may enjoy flirting constantly, but I do know some things.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:48 pm

Jinx
And wash away my colors

I shook my head. ”It was self-defense. If I didn’t do anything it would have been me on the ground bleeding out not him.” I shuddered once again from the memory. I looked around gathering my bearings. Almost instinctively I reached for my knives. About half way down I stopped. Nothing caught my eye, I relaxed and exhaled the breath I didn’t realise I was holding.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:10 pm

I shift from one foot to the other, not sure what to do. Pushing my glasses up higher into my nose, I sniffle a little and nod. "I get it. That's how it is with monsters, right? Them or you. I know better than most that people can be monsters too," I state once I figure out the right way to say it without saying too much about myself. I'm not fond of telling people about myself. That goes back to the whole trust issues thing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Jinx
And wash away my colors

“Yeah… I guess you are right.” I was still shaky. I took a breath and closed my eyes. Mentally pushing the door of the memory closed.  Opening my eyes I felt my normal self. Even if I was alone in front of a kid who may or may not be trying to seduce me. I smirked and turned once more to the dummies. “Thanks for the chat.” I said looking over my shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:30 pm

"You're welcome. Chats that end up causing emotional stress in member of the conversation than possible helping them in the end are totally my favorite way to spend the day," I joke with a smile, shoving my hands in my pockets. I'm glad you calmed down, because if I'd had to go more in depth about my own past, I probably would have just left. That's not the sort of stuff you tell a girl when you're still hoping she'll go out with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With out love there will only be war (Kay)   With out love there will only be war (Kay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With out love there will only be war (Kay)
Page 1 of 1