Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Do you love me? (Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Do you love me? (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 am

Do you love me? (Sam) Skyler-samuels-tv-school'
a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

I sat down on the beach. I was wearing a bikini, but I wasn't really planning on swimming. I just thought I looked cute in it. I need to be alone; loneliness was fun. It made me feel different and special.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 am

Jacob Ryder.
"If the world was a better place I wouldn't have murdered that guy in your closet would I?"

Not again... stupid helicopter. I felt myself drift into the air. It was quite peaceful actually, very quiet. 'Quiet? Say what?' SHUT UP ROGER! 'You really think that works?' ... no... 'So what have we learned today?' I've learned that Roger doesn't shut up cause he is a jerk. 'I hope you learned your lesson'. Yes I did. Before I realized where I was, I fell into the water. I felt myself bury deep beneath the fresh water, when I finally gained control of myself I was upside down. I made myself realign with the sky and swam upwards. I was slowly losing breath then I bursted out of the water and took a deep breath in. I breathed heavily as I swam around, looking for somewhere to come up on land. When I realized I was at the beach I came up on land, my burnt and tattered clothes were almost non-existant. I fell onto the sand.

Last edited by S on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:00 am

What other boy falls from the sky? None other than Jake. I did not want to see him now. "Great," I murmured. I put my sunglasses on and leaned back in the sun.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 am

Jacob Ryder.
"If the world was a better place I wouldn't have murdered that guy in your closet would I?"

I was too weak to move. Falling from several thousand feet does that to ya. "P-please... anyone help," I murmured hopelessly. This is what you get when your a bad guy. Karma is a bish. I barely flipped myself over before seeing a small dot getting bigger in the sky. I noticed... flames? Oh shizz. Helicopter crash imminent. Maybe this is karma giving me a chance. I looked around and noticed a girl, I didn't ehck to see if I knew her, all I did was react. I jumped up and takced the girl to the ground where I covered her, making sure she was safe. I heard a boom and felt a shake. The helicopter crashed into the ground and just barely before it skidded into us, it stopped. I let out a sigh of relief and fell onto my back. The chair she was on was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 am

It all happened so quickly. Jake jumped on me, protecting me from the helicopter. I didn't need him to protect me. I didn't need a boy to protect me! I can protect myself. But to be polite, I thought I should thank him. "Thank you," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Jacob Ryder.

Ah... shiz. It's Alice. I stood up, and tried to walk to the infirmary, but the first step I took, I slumped to the ground. Too weak to move. '...How? How do you get all the girls?' Huh? She tried to kill me the last time she saw me. No I'm pretty sure she isn't crushing on me. Although Meg is dead, I just... I just can't do this yet.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 pm

I rolled my eyes. Did I want to see him now? No. Was he cute? Yes. Gosh, why'd he have to be so hot?! I flicked my hair. I stood up and walked over to Jake. I put my hand on his back. "Heal," I said. This would heal his injuries, more or less. I just didn't like to see people in pain. He was probably in a lot a pain all the time.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35604910

Last edited by Selene on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Jacob Ryder.

Yay. Now I'm better. Stupid helicopter. I wiped the soot off my ripped clothing. Dammit. I was going to join Meg but... not anymore. I almost had tears welling up in my eyes. I stopped those feelings. 'Wow... your not even going to take the chance?'
"Shut up Roger..." I murmured under my breath.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I smiled. "You should be okay now," I said. I looked close at him. "You okay?" He didn't look so well. Did I do something wrong? I was wondering why he was like this. Maybe Meg broke up with him?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Jacob Ryder.

"No I'm good," I answered solitarily. I just sat there. Meg was dead, the worst part is? I was the one who killed her. I-I didn't mean to kill her. I just didn't mean to. I was having one of those urges and we were in a precarious position, so I couldn't leave without it seeming like I wasn't enjoying it. The next moment... dead.

Last edited by Sammich on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 pm

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He looked like he needed one. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and pat his shoulder. "Well, whatever it is, it's okay," I said. I walked back over to my towel. I didn't wanna force him to tell me, so I just let him alone.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Jacob Ryder.

"I think you two should make out," Roger took over my body and said that. "Shut. Up. Roger," I murmured. I realized, the battle is coming up. I stood up. I've been meaning to go to the forge for quite some time. I heard there was a battle.
"I'm gonna go to the forge,"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm

I smiled and giggled when he said that. I knew it wasn't him. It was one of those voices. I looked away. Maybe I should go with him. "I gotta go there too. I need to make my sword better, and some Hephaestus kids wanted me to force some metal back to it's original form," I said. That was a good excuse. I pulled on my clothes and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me? (Sam)   Do you love me? (Sam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you love me? (Sam)
Page 1 of 1