Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

and the fogs rolls in --- [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

and the fogs rolls in --- [open] Empty
PostSubject: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:59 pm

and the fogs rolls in --- [open] FS6XSzOand the fogs rolls in --- [open] YeNVfrA

Faye McJean
The bright clang of metal on metal rung through the morning air as Faye stood, her dark grey sweatpants and blue hoodie contrasting the warm colors of the sunrise. Her movements were silent, the breeze being the only audible sound for eternal minutes. Faye's sword was lodged in a training dummy a few feet away, its celestial bronze blade reflecting the bright Autumn sunlight. Nothing had happened recently, no near death experiences or wars that would threaten society, and still she felt as if she was drowning.

The demigod used to love swimming when she was younger. Her father would take her out to the local fitness center on the weekends and they would play in the pool without any worry. Just this past summer she had gone to the lake with her family, again without worry. Faye never really thought about drowning before because it seemed unlikely considering her reasonable swimming abilities. Now that was all she thought about, and it was all she dreamed about. The teenager would find herself in a black sea with a painted grey sky above her. The water would becalm one minute, then stormy the next, causing waves and pulling her under. She would kick and scream, but nothing worked. She just kept sinking deeper and deeper into oblivion.

Blinking, the demigod rubbed her eyes as she tried to keep awake. Faye couldn't sleep; she didn't want to sleep. Glancing out at the rolling hills, she smiled, watching the misty fog spread warm colors of gold and orange. The colors of mornings were much better than the darkness she faced in her dreams. She preferred this kind of company, at least now, because it reminded her of a new beginning. Maybe one day she'd wake up without reoccurring themes of death and anxiety, but that day wasn't today. Yawning, Faye jogged over to her sword and tugged it out of the dummy, still trying to stay awake. Weapon now equipped, she turned, not expecting to see the shadow of someone walking into the arena. "Morning," she said tiredly, her eyes squinting as she attempted to identify the figure.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 pm

John Everte

John walked into the arena in the early morning, the had gotten up early in order to get some practice in before anybody else showed up, that way he could have some peace. Huxleigh, his huskie, bounced alongside him. Eager to be outside while the weather was starting to get cooler. John was wearing a pair of black workout pants, which were already covered in white fur from Huxleigh's coat, and a sleeveless black under armor shirt. He also of course, had his spiked bracelet on which would turn into a sword.

The boy soon heard a voice say 'Morning' which somewhat surprised the son of Athena seeing as he hadn't expected to see anybody else here so early in the day. "Good Morning, I didn't expect to find anybody else down here so early." the boy said with a slight smile on his lips. He continued through the fog and down the steps until he was near the figure, enough to see her clearly at least. He took a second to make sure his dog was safely off to the side, which she was. Laying there and licking her paws. Then he turned his attention back to the girl.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:18 pm

and the fogs rolls in --- [open] FS6XSzOand the fogs rolls in --- [open] YeNVfrA

Faye McJean
Giving up on seeing through the morning light, she held a hand out in front of her face so she could still attempt to view the other demigod. Hearing two pairs of footsteps, the demigod assumed that there were two different things coming into the arena. Judging by the quicker sound of one pair, it was a dog. She would know, having had a few pets in her time. Laughing at the boy's comment, she nodded respectfully, replying, "Yeah, normally I'm not up this early." Then again, normally Faye could sleep for at least eight hours every night.

When the other demigod finally came closer, she was able to recognize him as one of her siblings. Faye made a habit of knowing the names of all of them, and it wasn't that difficult because cabin six wasn't overly populated. "Oh, John, I didn't realize it was you," she said, laughing. Sheathing her sword, the teenager stepped forward, towards the husky. "This must be... Huxleigh, right? She's gorgeous." She had missed having a dog, but there were enough furry creatures around camp to keep her entertained. Faye offered her hand for the dog to sniff, hoping John wouldn't seem to startled by her actions.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:39 pm

John Everte

"Hey, Faye. I almost didn't recognize you. Though it's not terribly surprising, with all our siblings I don't think we've ever really talked to each other." The boy said with a small laugh and a smile. Huxleigh, upon the girl holding out her hand, came over and sniffed her hand. Before giving Faye a couple of big Husky kisses and moving so the girl'girl's hand now was on top of her head. This caused John to smile ever so slightly. He enjoyed seeing his dog going around and being a friendly pup like she was now.

"So what brings you down here so early anyways?" The boy askes the girl, the curiosity obvious in his tone as his gray eyes searched the surrounding area just to see if anybody happened to be lurking nearby as well. Fortunately enough, there did not seem to be anybody, so John didn't have to worry about being surprised, he hated being surprised.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Faye McJean
Smiling as her half brother recognized her, she nodded. It was unsettling how she knew her siblings' names, but not their stories. She just hadn't made time for them, and it made her sick. Faye wanted to know them, because life as a demigod could be unpredictably short, and she didn't want to waste any of it. Besides, if anything was permanent, it was family. "Yeah, it's kind of sad actually," she admitted, chewing on her bottom lip. Laughing as the husky licked her hand, and a large portion of her face, she grinned. The teenager continued to pet Huxleigh, paying special attention to her ears and neck.

His question made her exhale, rather audibly. Answer truthfully? Or no? "I couldn't sleep, I guess," Faye responded with a heavy shrug. That was a half truth. "What about you?" she countered, glancing upwards at John.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:52 am

John Everte

"I don't sleep terribly well at night anymore either. Not since the day when the dead attacked. I've been coming down here every morning hoping that one day the hard training would push the ghosts haunting my sleep away once and for all. " The boy says to the girl as he looks at her. Even now the boy could almost hear the last words of his father, distorted by the moaning voice of the undead, which his father had been among.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Faye McJean
She continued to scratch the large husky as she listened to John, nodding steadily as he spoke. His reasons sounded valiant, and the demigod couldn't help but be proud of him. While bravery was a never ending mission, sometimes it was worth the effort. "I know the feeling," Faye whispered, exhaling as she stood back up. Wiping dust off of her pants, the teenager turned to her half - brother. "You can talk to me about it, if you ever want to," she promised, a hearty smile spreading over her face. She was all too familiar with the ghosts that plagued her dreams and haunted her in the day light. If Faye could help someone, she wanted to.

Resting her dominant hand on her sword's grip, she backed up, casting a sideways glance at the dummies she had messed with. "Do you want to spar? I mean - we're both here," Faye offered, turning to face John and Huxleigh once more.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:22 pm

John Everte

"You'll lose, Sis." John said teasingly, letting his sword fold out from his bracelet, and watching as the hilt wrapped around his wrist. Gods he loved this blade, with the way the hilt had been made so it wrapped around his wrist, it was impossible to remove the sword from John in a fight (provided that they didn't cut off his hand. That would work). Then the boy went about putting the small cushion around his blade. All the cushion did was stop the edges from being sharp while it was on. It was small and did not hinder the use of the sword. It was something John had come up with himself, then had his buddy in the forges make for him. Not that the forges were needed or that he couldn't have made it himself, John was just lazy and his buddy owed him money so that's how he paid it off. John gave his sister a second cushion thing. "So we don't run each other through. It'll hurt if we hit each other. But won't kill."

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and the fogs rolls in --- [open]   and the fogs rolls in --- [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and the fogs rolls in --- [open]
Page 1 of 1