Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) Empty
PostSubject: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Kayla Debacker

Kayla stood alone in the Arena. It was late at night,  she could feel the cool night air against her skin as she stopped for breath. The teenager had to pull her hair from somehow getting caught in her white sports bra, again. She was getting seriously annoyed with that, and in her frustration Kayla pulled her white hair back in a pony tail again. Ensuring this time it stayed. She then went and fixed her white spandex shorts (cause they were her comfortable workout shorts and white is the best color, duh) and related her crossfits. Ensuring that she was ready for another round of training against the dummies. She brought her hand to her right side, feeling her cool skin beneath her fingers as she traced the rough scar on her side from the Hell hound on new years. That event was the primary reason she had decided to come out here for more training.

The girl raised her sword, which was covered in frost once again and got ready to launch herself at the dummies. When she did, Kayla ran forward and began to attack it. Letting all her pent up anger from not being able to kill the stupid hell hound spill out in her attacks. She swung, Stabbed, and slice at the dummy, ending its reign of terror. Then she launched herself at the next dummy, using her powers in conjuction this time such as shooting ice crystals at it and freezing it's arm. Though her last blast missed it's arm and hit the ground in front of her, how it did was a mystery to the girl. She only noticed the ice after it was too late and she slid on it during an attack. Her feet went out from under her and the girl yelped in surprise as she hit the ground, hard.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:39 am

The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) Tumblr_m00o8inb4r1r76pysThe human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) Tumblr_m00o8cVgqV1r76pys
Cas

Casimir almost always went out into the woods at night. It was the one place that he actually felt free and happy, which was something that he’d never felt up until he came to camp. Back home everyone treated him like shit, and even his twin brother ignored him, although he claimed he was just doing his best. That was bullshit and both Cas and Ezra knew it. No one cared about him, and so Cas didn’t care about anyone in return. As far as he was concerned, people - mortals and demigods - were beneath him. They were ants underneath his feet, their only purpose is to be squashed by Casimir himself. So he stood in the forest, breathing heavily. He’d been practicing using his powers, which were quite powerful. As the son of a titan, Cas could conjure up galaxies wondrous to behold, and he could make stars so bright he could blind people, which, as it turns out, could come quite in handy. 

But he had used up all of his energy, and as much as Cas loved the forest, he knew that if he wanted to become a stronger warrior, he’d have to go to the arena. People were certainly going to be there and Cas didn’t have the time or the need to go and visit with them. Small talk wasn’t his area of expertise so to speak. Still, he trudged over there limply, weakened by using up all of his adrenaline because of his powers. That literally drained his entire being, and Cas could barely form words or shuffle his feet along the dirty road. The night sky lit his way, and soon Cas found himself at the arena with a dagger in his hand. 

As he was about to go stab a dummy, however, Casimir watched as a girl tried to shoot ice at a girl and fell. The demigod laughed loudly and clapped his hands, delighted to see his entire night hadn’t gone to waste. He didn’t care that he was being rude or mean, people falling down was funny as hell. “Try to get better footing next time, butterfingers!” Casimir said, cupping his cold and red fingers over his mouth.

ooc- shut up i wrote this at 6 am
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:06 am

Kayla Debacker/i>

The girl spun towards the annoying boy making fun of her, very tempted to slap him or freeze him solid... or slap him then freeze him. That option was very tempting to her. But freezing others was frowned upon around here so the girl settled for shooting him a glare that probably would have made a hellhound run off with its tail between its legs. Then she approached him, stopping about a foot away and making no effort to hide the fact that she was tempted to attack him. As usual when her emotions were flareing, Ice formed and deformed all over her sword. The girl looked the guy over, and though he was rather cute. He didn't look that impressive for the way he was acting. "You sure act tough for a boy who looks like he can't even handle a fight with a drunk Satyr." She said, as she took in a deep breath to get control over herself. The boy's eyes caught her attention. They were... interesting. Kayla was very good at reading one's emotions from their eyes, and this boy had a very dangerous look. Which almost made Kayla freeze him for sure, though behind that there seemed to be some sort of distant... emotion? He was complicated and that intrigued the girl. Making her want to stick around and see how he acted. Maybe even try to bring out that other emotion. Though right now he wasn't gonna see her good side, simply he would see the cold as ice side.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:19 pm

The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) Tumblr_m00o8inb4r1r76pysThe human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) Tumblr_m00o8cVgqV1r76pys
Cas

Cas wished that he had some powers left, he wished he could show the fairy of a girl what true power was. It wasn’t being able to grow ice crystals on a sword, it was being able to kill without mercy, to look at someone’s eyes as you blinded them, knowing that your vengeful face was the last thing they would ever see before darkness, cold, unfamiliar darkness flooded their lives forever, and not blink in horror at what you have done. This girl, who had fallen on her own goddamn ice, thought she was strong. Casimir thought otherwise. 

Yet as she came up to him, stopping a foot away and stripping him down with her eyes, she had the nerve to call Cas weak. He who had survived years of endless torture and abuse brought down by his brother. He show had never known his father, he who had lived through the death of the only person he had truly loved. Casimir Young was not weak. He was as strong as the mighty mountain and the immortal titans. Cas took three long strides and whipped out the borrowed dagger he had grabbed. He pressed it against the girl’s throat, smiling wildly. Oh how he had missed this, having a person at his mercy. 

Usually Cas ceased to talk, and if he did it was about one to five words at a time. However, this seemed like a special occasion. “I don’t need to fight him, I only need to blind him.” Casimir said, his voice low and deadly. With the girl pinned against a wall beside him, the demigod raised his free hand, starting up his powers. With some miracle, it worked. The bright white light, brighter than the florescent lights in an interrogation room, and about twenty seconds pressed to her eyes, the stranger would be blind.

However, just as he began his work, his powers sputtered and Cas collapsed into a heap onto the dirty floor, gasping and shuddering, hands convulsing. He’d overworked himself and now he was paying the price. The knife clattered to the floor beside the boy, who was now sweating, dark brown hair plastered in layers to his head. The sapphire blue eyes rolled back into his head, and he was still.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Kayla Debacker

Kayla gasped as the boy forced her against the wall, saying something about blinding her before the light sputtered out and his eyes rolled backwards in his head. Though before that Kayla had seen that distant look in his eyes. As if he felt nothing at the act. The poor boy was probably broken inside. For some unknown reason the girl wanted to help him discover that there was something else in life. So she dragged his body over to a wall and set it up against it. Sitting nearby and waiting for him to wake up, of course she stayed on guard so be wouldn't kill her.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Cas

There was a distant dragging sound as Cas came to consciousness finally. He wondered why he had fallen, because this had never happened before. Yes, there were some points in time where Casimir overused his powers, draining his batteries to the point where they could not be salvaged for the next couple of days, but even that didn’t make him faint. The worst fit the demigod had was about a month ago when he was in the forest talking with his brother. Naturally Cas didn’t want to talk and so he’d wasted all of his powers making a galaxy on a nearby boulder. But even then, when he had no more powers, sleep offered to catch him softly and gently, and he was lulled into a deep slumber. It had been nothing like this, this violent, frightening thing. Cas’ heart was rapidly beating in his chest, and the shallow breaths that he took were slow and shaky. He also felt nauseated. With his eyes closed, Casimir noted finally that the dragging sound was emitting from him. Someone was dragging him, and odds was it was the girl. Casimir didn’t know why she’d help him, if their positions were switched, Cas would leave her spasming on the ground until someone kinder found her, but then again the girl wasn’t him. She wasn’t broken and she didn’t hate everything in this godforsaken world like Casimir did. As much as he wanted to stop being dragged around like a dogs chew toy, Casimir couldn’t muster up the strength to twitch or say anything, instead falling into a dreamless sleep once more.

Again he awoke, and Cas wasn’t sure how much time had passed between the two times he was sleeping. Very rarely did he sleep and so even these couple of minutes were a heavenly bliss to his body and some parts of his mind. Some strength had returned to his body, enough that his eyelids fluttered open, revealing cold blue eyes. At times like this, his otherwise ignorant mother would call him a fallen angel, beautiful and sleepy. Except he wasn’t. Casimir was the only family member not named after angels, and instead his name meant ‘destroyer of peace’. The demigod made a noise in the back of his throat, like a gasp. The girl had managed to drag him many feet to the wall where he was now leaning against, and Cas had to give her props. She was stronger than she looked, but never would he tell her that. But he noticed the girl a few feet away from him, and Casimir freaked out, shuffling his weak legs so that he was standing. He wouldn’t be weak in front of her, he wouldn’t. “Get away from me.” The boy growled, managing to stand up. He clutched the wall and felt a wetness on his cheek. His entire body was shaky, and his hand barely lifted up to touched his nose, which had started to bleed. Casimir breathed heavily and relied on the wall to keep him upright. So much for trying to blind a girl and act all tough in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:13 am

Kayla Debacker

"You're welcome for helping you." Kayla spat back at him before noticing that his nose was bleeding. Without hesitating the girl grabbed one of the rags she had brought to wipe off the sweat (she hadn't used it yet) and thrust it into his hands. After having forced her ever so kind gift upon the boy, she sat back. Studying him. "You're a broken person aren't you? Your eyes give it away. You must have seen some pretty bad stuff to be like that. I - I'm sorry. I'm not going to say I know how you feel because I don't. The closest I've come to being broken was almost being killed by a Hellhound. Why are you such a jerk though? Don't you want other people to ease your pain?" Kayla asked, though her tone was not accusatory in the least, she actually seemed worried and curious about the boy sitting across from her at the moment. She wanted to know about him, and help him find his human side. Kayla enjoyed helping people, she was a sweet and innocent girl who had a helpful nature.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:13 am

Cas

The way that the girl spat at him ignited a flame of hatred in Cas’ blackened heart. Sure, he was an asshole who only wanted to see the world burn, but this girl had no right to see him like this in his weakened state. He was a strong demigod, and being helpless like this was only an insult to his great, powerful, and awesome being. Didn’t this girl know that once Casimir was at full power he would smite her where she stood without hesitation? “I didn’t ask for your help, idiot.” Cas snarled. She then handed him a rag to stop the nosebleed, and Cas was confused. If you hated a person, didn’t you do everything in your power to not help them? Didn’t you ignore their injuries? Then again, not everyone was Casimir, and so maybe this girl didn’t hate him as much as he hated her. He snatched the rag out of her hands and held it to his nose.

When the girl spoke to Cas about himself, he became offended. He wasn’t broken, he was strong. He wasn’t lost, he’d been found months ago when Krios claimed him. She knew absolutely nothing about Casimir Young. “Shut up.” Cas whispered fiercely, eyes downcast towards the floor. If he wasn’t so lightheaded he’d stomp away. “Yeah, you’re right. You don’t know me. Don’t even begin to know me.” The girl had no right to look into his past, his past that Cas tired so hard to overcome no matter the cost. If he had to do it, he’d sell his soul to forget what Michael had done to him as a kid, but as it was he couldn’t. “I’M NOT IN PAIN!” Casimir screamed in her face. “I don’t need people to ease my pain, and I don’t need you!” The demigod breathed heavily, wishing nothing more than to kill the girl or just disappear entirely. Casimir curled into a ball on the floor and started to rock, emotionless. “I’m not in pain. I’m not in pain. I’m not in pain.”
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Kayla Debacker

Kayla raised an eyebrow as the boy started yelling then sunk to rocking back and forth saying that he wasn't in pain. "Your act isn't fooling anybody. You are in pain and the reason you keep feeling it is that you keep it all bottled up inside. I'm not saying you need me either, I'm saying sometimes it helps to have somebody around you can talk too. And don't even think about using your light thing again, I will freeze you solid." She says softly to the boy, adding in a small smile. Though she was obviously unsure of how to reach out to him. It showed as well, but also it showed that she actually was wanting to be nice to him, and that she didn't want to have him be so alone. Kayla tentatively reached out and touched his arm. "If you don't want to share your past with me than so be it, but at least give me a chance to at least try to be your friend. Maybe I can at least help you be somewhat happy." She said before pulling her arm away. Hoping that the boy would at least let her help him somewhat.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:07 am

Cas

Casimir gasped in shock at the girl’s accusations. He didn’t like them one bit. “Don’t tell me what I am, you little brat. Even if that were true, why the hell would you want to help me?” People like him didn’t get help from others. Everyone else just looked upon him with scorn and content, like he was the most vilest creature every to set foot on this earth, and after a while Cas believed everyone else. It was very rare that someone should actually like him, and in the past the demigod could only think of two people who fit that criteria. His twin brother, Ezra, whom he disliked because he was so much more better than him and got an angel name, and his almost-girlfriend Sophia, whom he had truly loved unconditionally without fail, and yet she had died in his arms. Cas had a hard time believing that this girl could actually want to help him or even be nice to him. Everything good in his life eventually turned into a pile of shit, and this wouldn’t be any different. “My powers are drained, I won’t blind you today.” Cas whispered.

He was still in a tiny ball, so tight and ridged you could see all the vertebrae in his spine, poking out like needles. You could see all the scars, feather white with age, and they all varied in size. The girl touched him on the arm, and Casimir pulled away, almost animal like. He had never been touched by anyone who meant him harm besides Ezra, and even that nice touch was rare and Cas didn’t like it. Friend?” He asked her. “Why would I need a friend? Why would I need to be happy? There is no happiness to be found for people like me."
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Kayla Debacker

"Happiness doesn't come to you because you refuse to let anybody try to help. As to why you need a friend, well I suppose you don't really need a friend, but sometimes it helps to have somebody that if all else fails you can at least depend on them to support you, or be there for you when you need to vent. And for why I want to help you, because I don't like seeing people consumed by their own pain. I can see the human inside you wanting to be able to surface, your eyes give it away. " The girl says softly, looking at him with a gentle expression in her face. Of course since the girl had noticed his reaction to her touching him, she made no effort to close the distance between them. Wanting to show that she did in fact, respect him.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:07 am

Cas

Right now, curled in a ball and being surrounded by the voice of a girl, Cas didn’t want to move. He didn’t want to think or breathe or do anything besides disappear into nothingness, folding in on himself until there would be nothing but void. Endless, blissful void where Cas didn’t have to worry about pleasing others or acting like he cared about them. He actually in all honesty could care less about what the girl was saying to him, it meant absolutely nothing to the demigod, who would much rather watch the world burn and hear the pitiful screams of people as they died and turned to ash. He was quite annoyed at the girl, who seemed to be talking for hours. Finally Casimir uncurled himself from the ball position he had been in and sat up. He was still a little light headed, but his nose had stopped bleeding and what little color had been in his cheeks previously had shone up; a light rose. 

“Fine.” Was all Casimir had to say to the girl, blue eyes full of sparks and fire. His dark brown hair fell into his eyes, sordid with dirt. “Whatever I don’t freaking care anymore.” Cas was done fighting with her, this was a battle that he was not going to win, no matter how hard he fought back. There was nothing Casimir could say that would get to stop bothering him about ‘happiness’ and ‘friendship’, because she was relentless and he was stubborn. The girl would never change his views on the world, for his thoughts of sadistic people were etched into his brain at a young age. So there was nothing but to act like he cared about the girl, and Casimir Young was so very good at acting.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:36 am

Kayla Debacker

Kayla figured the boy was just agreeing in order to get her to shut up, she wasn't that convincing usually (and she didn't have charmspeak. That woulda made this so much easier). She looked him over again, just to be sure that he wasn't going to try to gut her. "Good. Well to start off, what is your name? I'd much rather be able to call you by your name than guy. My name's Kayla" She added with a small smile. She was at least going to get him to talk to her, even if he was just going along to get her to stop pestering him. It was a start, and Kayla was confident she could get him to least show that he cared a little bit. Until a then she would keep hard at work to get him to open up. She waited patiently for him to respond to her question. Provided that he actually did respond.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Dear God, I was terribly lost
When the galaxies crossed
Cas rolled his eyes. He found the girl positively annoying. He couldn’t understand how people like her could be so happy, like the world was full of rainbows and sunshine and unicorns. That wasn’t how the world worked in the slightest, and Casimir would know. Ever since he was a young child, the demigod had always gotten the short end of the stick. At dinner he got the scraps, when they sat down to watch monday night football as a family, Cas always had to sit in the far back of the room, and could hardly see or hear a thing. However, that wasn’t the worst part of his past. The thing that caused him the most nightmares and the most pain was his older brother, Michael. The oldest Young child, Michael liked to hit Cas under he was pretty much unconscious, and there was nothing Cas could do or say to get him to stop. Michael was the reason for Casimir’s pessimistic views, and he was also the reason why those views were not going to change anytime soon. 

Kayla - that was her name, Cas didn’t like it, but he thought it would be rude to say something like that in front of her. But honestly he didn’t care about her feelings, he just didn’t want to get slapped or frozen. Everything Casimir did or didn’t do was for personal gain, and right now going along with what Kayla had to say was in his best interests because it kept him from going insane with desire for deafness. “Cas.” The demigod said when Kayla asked him his name. This was going to be a long day, and he hoped that he could keep up this facade of fake calmness. In reality, Casimir was just a stones throw away from plunging an knife in Kayla’s heart just for the sheer fun of it.
### WORDS , TAGGED - JASON , NOTES - NONE. ©

Last edited by Crowley on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Kayla Debacker

Kayla watched the boy when he responded, man he seemed pained to be talking to her. Yet for some strange reason Kayla kind of enjoyed this little victory and seeing him squirm. Probably in revenge for him trying to blind her. His name was Cas, and actually Kayla really liked that name. Like alot. " Cas, Huh? That's actually a really nice name. I like it. Thank the gods it wasn't Michael. My Ex-boyfriend had that name and he was abusive. Though he's dead now. So it's all good." She said without the slightest hint of sadness in her voice, in fact she seemed to feel kind of relieved at the fact he was dead. Which she was. Michael had beat her when he didn't get his way. Cas here seemed like he would do that now, though she was hoping that she would be able to expose a softer person inside. Because it would be nice to see him actually being happy. Who knows, the girl might even make a new friend out of this who actually hung out with her. Cause she would like to see Cas be slightly friendly.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

OOC: Wickie I PM'd ya. Go read it plzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:20 am

i'll get the gif later you know what the shit looks like.

Casimir Young

Small talk wasn’t really Cas’ forte, as no one had really paid him any attention as a child. His life was mostly full of silent gestures and cruel smiles, accompanied with fists and bruises. As a result, Cas couldn’t care to focus on what Kayla was saying, although he did catch the thing about his name, and it struck a nerve. Casimir didn’t know why his mother and everyone else in his family hated him so much. What had he done as a child to deserve all the nasty glares? His name was also just a reminder that no one loved or cared about him. Casimir meaning destroyer of peace. Hael, Michael, Ezra, Tessa, Zachariah meaning they were all angels. It should have meant nothing, but it meant everything to him. So he scoffed at Kayla, laughing at her ignorance. “You wouldn’t think so if you were me.” Cas didn’t care about Kayla. Her past was to remain shadowed to him because if he found out he’d just leave her in the dust. He wouldn’t get attached to her, because then something bad would happen, and not always to her. In camp, Casimir lead a new life, a life he wanted to live where it was all about him and everyone else could go to hades, and Kayla was no exception.

Last edited by Crowley on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Kayla Debacker

"Cas, It's short for something isn't it? I bet it's not that bad. And the name sounds nice, it seems fitting for you. Anyways Cas, I'm going to go finish my training. Want to be a gentleman and tell me what I'm doing wrong in it? I figure you probably know a thing or two about fighting. Even if you don't, you're welcome to just hang out around here and watch. Maybe we can get to know each other a bit better." She said with a soft smile. Honestly she figured after tonight she would never talk to Cas again. Since he seemed to be itching for her to go away. In fact she figured that he probably wouldn't even stick around while she finished up her training. Without waiting for a response she stood up and spun towards the training area. Returning to where the dummies were and letting her necklace change back into a sword. Ready once again to go back to fighting. In the back of her mind, Kayla secretly wished that Cas would stick around and talk to her. Maybe tell her a thing or two that she was doing wrong in her training or just fighting form. At least that would show some sign that maybe, just maybe she was actually managing to help the boy.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:11 pm

The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) Tumblr_mjwoj4dFCO1qbhbseo1_500

Casimir Young

Cas stepped a few feet away from Kayla, deeply offended by what she had said earlier. His name was his burden to carry, and she shouldn’t have commented on it. Saying that his  name was a good name to have was like saying she was no better than the rest of his family, and saying that his name was a horrible name to have was still being no better than the rest of his family. So far, Kayla wasn’t making very good progress with Casimir, and he was tempted to just muster up the tiniest bit of strength and cause her some pain. However, as it was, Casimir still couldn’t conjure up even one little speckle of stars to form on the ground, so he could only wish something dreadful upon her. He laughed darkly at her, and the laugh wasn’t friendly. It was like a curse that was set upon her, and now, not even five minutes into their conversation, Casimir could tell that he hated Kayla. “Just shut up,” He told her, blue eyes boring into her face. “My name is Cas, that’s all you’re getting out of me and don’t assume for a moment that it fits me.” The truth was was that Kayla was right, but Cas was too stubborn and antisocial to even begin that story.

The level of irritation and annoyance Casimir felt was beginning to get a little overwhelming, as he hadn’t felt this sort of extreme since he was back in Denver. All Cas wanted to do was walk away, but that clearly wasn’t an option. So instead he crossed his arms, rolled his eyes, and cleared his throat. “Everything,” He told Kayla. “You’re doing everything wrong.” Cas turned to leave. He didn’t just mean her fighting stance - that was wrong too - but the demigod mostly meant she went about getting to know him wrong. Cas started to walk away from Kayla, who had gone the opposite direction, and not once did he turn around to look at her trying to helplessly fight against dummies.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:33 am

Kayla Debacker

Yep, she had messed that one up. Kayla watched the boy start to walk off and quickly moved after him. Eventually getting in front of him. "Look, I'm Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I just wanted to help. I don't like seeing others sad. Okay? I'm sorry. Just go. Don't want to make you mad anymore." The girl said, and her face wore an expression on genuine sadness. Which she was, as she had tried to help this guy be happy and had only managed to make him more angry. Her expression was one that was obviously sad, but not pouty like a baby. More like one who had just failed themself. One who's heart was aching and felt pain from their past. One that resembled the way Cas had stated he felt about his past. Hurt. But to a smaller degree. The girl pushed past Cas. Not wanting to anger him anymore. "Goodbye, Cas. I... enjoyed our... talk." She said and went towards the dummies again. What the boy didn't see was the single tear running down the girl's face. This boy felt pain, and Kayla's inside was pain as well. Having found out that her father was dead, and therefore losing the only person who ever cared. Her siblings refused to talk to her. The other campers shoved the girl off. There was even that one guy who was only nice to her when she had a broken leg because she was rich. Then the night of the dead and the New Years attack had shattered her inside. Even the one friend she thought she had, Tiberius seemed to have forgotten about her. As the girl approached the dummy at the bottom of the stadium she let out a yell of anger and frustration, and yelled an obscenity that would leave most Americans highly offended. Not directed at Cas. Just in frustration, and promptly blasted the nearest dummy with ice, then shattered it with her sword. The girl figured she probably scared off Cas as well. Somebody she was hoping she could help be happy, and just maybe get an actual friend for once. Kayla was not having a goodnight.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:10 pm

The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) Tumblr_mjwoj4dFCO1qbhbseo1_500

bad news like a sucker punch
“Offend me?” Cas called out, continuing to walk, but turning around and going backwards. “I don’t get offended. I just find you boring and stupid, which gives me a reason to walk away from your sorry sob story.” This was the meanest he had ever been in the past week, but it felt good. If he hurt Kayla’s feelings Casimir would be happy and not show an remorse, because that was the kind of kid he was. Maybe at some point in his life he would have felt bad if he’d hurt her, but if there was ever that time it was short and Cas was much too young to remember it. All he’d ever known was cold harshness, and that was what he was used to. “Get used to it sweetheart, you can’t fix the world’s problems.” He spread his arms out to show emphasis on how much he cared about the people on this planet, which was to say none at all. If people died so what? It just decreased the population. If people were sad let them be. There were far too many happy people on this earth to begin with.

The demigod walked away, stronger now than he was five minutes ago. His nose had stopped bleeding, and so he threw Kayla’s rag to the ground, leaving dust to curl around it like ants to a picnic table. If she cried, he wouldn’t have batted an eyelash. People like her weren’t the kind of people Casimir wanted to be associated with. He was made for bigger, better things than hanging out with people like her. He didn’t return the last comment, he didn’t say Yeah it was nice talking to you too. No. He just kept walking, kept trudging on just like he had always done and would always continue to do.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:40 pm

Kayla Debacker

Kayla heard his comments in return and rolled her eyes. Whatever. Cas was just going to be a miserable little runt. Although the girl still felt bad over not being able to help Cas be happy and only succeeding making him mad, she decided that unless she ran into him again and for some strange reason he decided to talk to her again. She was going to ignore him. What Cad had not seen was that the girl had a very, very cold side. And she was drawing herself back behind it right now. It was her last resort whenever she felt alone, she hid behind a wall of pure cold towards other people. If Cas ever, ever tried to get all angry and going to use his powers on her like he had tonight,  the girl would probably slap him hard enough to make him reel... if she was feeling generous.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

OOC: So like is that the end of Cas and Kayla or are they gonna meet up again? For some reason I really wanna have something where Cas tries to use his powers on her and Kayla slaps him hard enough to stun him now xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)   The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The human inside all of us... (WICKIEEEEEEEE)
Page 1 of 1