Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

so, healing, huh? (pink)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

so, healing, huh? (pink) Empty
PostSubject: so, healing, huh? (pink)   so, healing, huh? (pink) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:39 am

seth eliton bond
we'll go all the way. just you and me.
Seth was on duty in the infirmary. Seth. The kid who would take anything but responsibility. In the infirmary. Where people usually reverse the injuring process. On duty. He probably didn't even know where to find a plaster.

All right, perhaps that was a bit harsh, but admittedly, Seth had zero experience with this job. He had no idea who put him on the roster because he certainly should have been the last choice. It would have been a lot better if someone else was on duty too. But no. Leave the prankster to get bored in the place you store healing equipment. Seth wondered if whoever did that meant it as a joke. If it was, it wasn't a very funny one. The demigod resolved to stay put till the end, but alas, it was not meant to be.

Barely fifteen minutes later, Seth was up and about, searching for something, anything to do. He was about to uncap a white bottle of something that was most likely labelled 'DO NOT UNCAP' when he heard footsteps approach the infirmary.

words: 180 // tag: #pinkk // notes: —
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: so, healing, huh? (pink)   so, healing, huh? (pink) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Fern was practicing in the arena. After they had released her from the infirmary, she had started practicing almost everyday. She was the first one and last one in the arena. That's all she ever did now. Train, train, train. She was just waiting for the right time to fight the Hermes girl again. The girl came ever once in awhile to train, but Fern was just waiting for the right time to ask for a rematch. Today was that day.

Fern had eaten breakfast before searching for the girl. She was with a group of friends in the courtyard. It was about noon then. Fern had walked into the group where the girl was. "I want a rematch Melissa." She said, her dagger already out. The other girl smiled before answering, "Back for more shrub? Alright." She took out her sword and the fight began. Her friends had backed up and the fight began. There were a few slashes here and there, nothing interesting.

A few minutes later, Melissa had stabbed her. Again and in the same place. Fern had cried out in pain. After that, Melissa had left leaving Fern by herself. This time though, no one was there to help her. She had to get to the infirmary by herself. After a few minutes and cries of pain, Fern had gotten up. She started limping toward the infirmary. A few people looked at her, but didn't dare to help. She knew why. Everyone absolutely hated her. She shrugged it off. She didn't need them. She could get there herself.

When Fern finally made it to the infirmary, it was practically empty. Someone had to be here. She looked around until she found a boy. He looked familiar. He was from her cabin. What was his name again? Something that started with an S. Shane? Seth? It didn't matter what his name was, she needed help immediately. "I uh need help, I kind of got stabbed.... in the leg with a knife." She said before glancing at the knife sticking out of her leg.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: so, healing, huh? (pink)   so, healing, huh? (pink) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:25 am

seth eliton bond
we'll go all the way. just you and me.
Seth turned towards the newcomer, bottle still in one hand. A girl appeared at the door—his cabinmate in fact, but not that they talked much. Seth was about to greet her something like, "Oh hey, Fern, what's up?" like the inconsiderate person he was when his gaze dropped to her leg.

Then a few things occurred to Seth at almost the same time.

Girl. Whoa blood. Cute. Ew. Why is the knife still sticking out of it??? But what was eventually and very ironically formed by that legendary tongue was, "Oww."

Seth hastily amended his statement, or rather, unintentional exclamation. "Uh, sorry, no, let's take a seat first." Was he supposed to comfort her or fix her leg first? Jeez, he would never give the healers a hard time again. Seth dragged a nearby chair to the side of the door and invited Fern to sit.

words: 308 // tag: #pink // notes:
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: so, healing, huh? (pink)   so, healing, huh? (pink) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Fern looked at the bottle he was holding. Her eyes had quickly read the 'do not uncap' label. This was not going to end up well. She had raised both of her eyebrows at his comment. She tried to remember his name and god parent. His name was Seth and his god parent started with a B. She couldn't remember what the name was, but she knew the goddess was useless in this situation. Her thoughts were interrupted by her loosing more and more blood by the minute.

Fern quickly sat down in the chair. She glanced at him with a worried look on her face."You don't know how to do this, do you?" She asked. She tried to remember what had happened last time. That however provided no help considering she had been half dead. The only thing she knew was that she had taken out the knife. She could just take it out and then wing it after that, right? She didn't have much of a choice anyway considering Seth wasn't helping much. She gripped the dagger too tightly turning her knuckles white. She pulled it out slowly so she could have more of a steady hand and not cause any more damage to her leg. However it caused much more pain and she tried not to scream. Tried. When she finally pulled the knife out, she felt like she was about to go unconscious. She held the knife over the ground, her blood dripping onto the floor.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so, healing, huh? (pink)   so, healing, huh? (pink) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so, healing, huh? (pink)
Page 1 of 1