Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bulletin Board and Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Bulletin Board and Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Bulletin Board and Announcements   Bulletin Board and Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:48 pm

BELLE ||  NEIGE

Bulletin Board and Announcements Tumblr_m2we3faifD1r99f4t

Today is The twenty-third of July, and I am feeling great!
Dear Khione campers,
Bulletin Board and Announcements _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKWell, the polls are over, and I just wish to thank you all so much for voting for me, you guys are all sweethearts. This is going to be a great year, and I have made a few changes in the schedule, so feel free to check them out.
This is the bulletin board where all polls, or announcements I may have for you guys will go, so check this place every single time you come into the cabin. It's right here, on the left side of the entry hallway that leads into the living room. If you have any questions or concerns, remember to feel free to contact me, you know where my room is. Once again, thank you all so much and I hope we have loads of fun.Bulletin Board and Announcements _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK
Thank you for listening,
Belle Neige

Credit for this lovely template goes to EMRYSDAELAN of CAUTION 2.0. Please do not remove this credit or a hoard of angry badgers will find you and nom your face off!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Bulletin Board and Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Board and Announcements   Bulletin Board and Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:28 pm

BELLE ||  NEIGE

Bulletin Board and Announcements Tumblr_m2we3faifD1r99f4t

Today is The tenth of December, and I am feeling excited!
Dear Khione campers,
Bulletin Board and Announcements _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI am completely thrilled to announce the arrival of our annual winter festival!! There are going to be tons of different activities to do and things to see, and at the end we will even hold a beautiful winter dance. However, I do need your assistance! Below I have attatched a list of all the activities/events that will be at the winter festival. Some of the events will be held by other cabins, but I will need a few volunteers to monitor those that are not. If you see an event that you would like to host, please please PLEASE volunteer! It will be really fun! To volunteer, simply message me by private message. Thank you!

*Snowball fight arena, position manned by Kayla.

*Sledding hill, VOLUNTEER NEEDED

*Snowman building, VOLUNTEER NEEDED

*Ice Skating, position manned by Taylor.

*Dance, DJ'd by Muse probably and held by Khione. No volunteer needed, but attendance is expected of ALL of you.

*Booths:
 -Hot chocolate booth, Apollo
 -Kissing booth, Aphrodite
 -Winter Arcade, Hera
 -S'mores, Apollo, Hera, HephaestusBulletin Board and Announcements _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK
Thank you for listening,
Belle Neige

Credit for this lovely template goes to EMRYSDAELAN of CAUTION 2.0. Please do not remove this credit or a hoard of angry badgers will find you and nom your face off!
Back to top Go down

Bulletin Board and Announcements
Page 1 of 1