Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bulliten Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Bulliten Board  Empty
PostSubject: Bulliten Board    Bulliten Board  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:07 pm

BELLE || NEIGE

Bulliten Board  Tumblr_m2we3faifD1r99f4t

Today is The eighteenth of August, and I am feeling great!

Dear Khione campers,
Bulliten Board  _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKWell, the polls are over, and I just wish to thank you all so much for voting for me, and thank you to Olivia for nominating me, you guys are all sweethearts. This is going to be a great year, and I have made a few changes in the schedule, so feel free to check them out.
This is the bulletin board where all polls, or announcements I may have for you guys will go, so check this place every single time you come into the cabin. It's right here, on the left side of the entry hallway that leads into the living room. If you have any questions or concerns, remember to feel free to contact me, you know where my room is. Once again, thank you all so much and I hope we have loads of fun.Bulliten Board  _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK
Thank you for listening,
Belle Neige

Credit for this lovely template goes to EMRYSDAELAN of CAUTION 2.0. Please do not remove this credit or a hoard of angry badgers will find you and nom your face off!

Last edited by master bruce on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Bulliten Board  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulliten Board    Bulliten Board  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:51 pm

BELLE || NEIGE

Bulliten Board  Tumblr_m2we3faifD1r99f4t

Today is The nineteenth of August, and I am feeling ready to party!

Dear Khione campers,
Bulliten Board  _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKHey, siblings, it's me again! I have important news, that is going to get you so excited so hurry and see it in your free time. Camp is hosting a luau! That's right, a luau!! Complete with a pig roast, fireworks, and a dance! So grab a partner, ask them that special question, and go check it all out. Look here for details. Well...what are you waiting for?!Bulliten Board  _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK
Thank you for listening,
Belle Neige

Credit for this lovely template goes to EMRYSDAELAN of CAUTION 2.0. Please do not remove this credit or a hoard of angry badgers will find you and nom your face off!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Bulliten Board  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulliten Board    Bulliten Board  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 pm

BELLE || NEIGE

Bulliten Board  Tumblr_m81g3yvzgh1rpund8

Today is The twenty-sixth of August, and I am feeling celebratory!

Dear Khione campers,
Bulliten Board  _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKA few quick announcements. Number one, if you guys know me well, you will know that I am not the best multitasker and I can get caught up in situations easily. Well, in order to help me focus, and spread the duties, I have chosen your very own Adrianna to join me in being your cabin leader! Please, whenever you have free time, stop by her room and say hello, or congratulate her, make her feel as welcome as you made me feel.
Second, grab your bows, arrows, swords, sheild, staffs, magic pixie dust, or whatever! The camp is under attack! Kronos's army has broken into the camp, and is now leading an attack on the camp! Quick, go help defeat them or do anything you possibly can to keep them from spreading!Bulliten Board  _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK
Thank you for listening,
Belle Neige

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulliten Board  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulliten Board    Bulliten Board  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulliten Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: