Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

twins || brenny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

twins || brenny Empty
PostSubject: twins || brenny   twins || brenny I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Christopher Martin
Christopher lets out a groan as he flops on to David's bed. He then rolls over so he is staring at the ceiling, and folds his arms behind his head. "So Davey, how's life as a cabin leader?"he asks a smirk growing across his face. "Also, is that's what keeping me from seeing my brother? It gets so lonely with out you, well actually it doesn't. On the other hand, dad's check came, but I haven't got any money"he says staring at his brother, "Don't tell me, i've been cut off"he says rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

twins || brenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: twins || brenny   twins || brenny I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Son of Euterpe

David rolled his eyes at his brother who had taken residence on his bed. He stood in the center of the room with his arms crossed.

"You do realize that the cabin leader gets a private room, right? As in, do you know what private means?" David asked, skeptically. Sure, David was extremely nice, but he had almost no patience for his brother with whom he had to put up with for years of his life.

"In any instance, I doubt you've been cut off. Dad's too scared of us contacting him to cut you off. He knows that if he did, then you'd hit him up," he said, letting out a small snort of derision.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

twins || brenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: twins || brenny   twins || brenny I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Christopher Troy Martin
Christopher sighs and watches his brother. Hearing his comment about the "private room", he rolls his eyes. "Bullshit, campers are allowed in here if they need advice, and I need advice of sorts"he says as he picks up a pair of socks and throws them at the ceiling, catching them, and then repeating the process. "Well if he hasn't cut me off, where's my money David?"he asks staring at his brother. "Unless you borrowed my money with out telling me"he says narrowing his eyes. If his brother had borrowed his money, he would be pretty mad.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

twins || brenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: twins || brenny   twins || brenny I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Son of Euterpe

David crossed his arms, looking at his brother just lounging on the bed as if he owns it. It was true that campers were allowed to enter and leave, but David really wished that Chris didn't count. Maybe then would David finally get some peace and quiet.

"Troy," David said, putting emphasis that he didn't call him his first name very respectfully. "I don't need your money, I get just as much as you, and I don't even spend it." He said. "If you really need money, look in that drawer over there," David pointed to a drawer beside the desk on which he would compose music. "There's a bunch of cash that has been sitting in there for months." Although David despised his brother's pestering, he could not help but be nice to him. He was, after everything, his brother.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

twins || brenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: twins || brenny   twins || brenny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twins || brenny
Page 1 of 1