Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dodge the bullet (Sienna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

Dodge the bullet (Sienna) Empty
PostSubject: Dodge the bullet (Sienna)   Dodge the bullet (Sienna) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Alexander didn't use a bow. Ever. He had his sword, and that was more than enough. Which begged the question as to why he was at the archery range, wandering around near the targets. If someone where to ask him, he would say that he was just wandering around aimlessly and hasn't paid attention to where he was going, but in reality the case was quite different. Sasha, his twin, had seemed to spend the majority of both theirs days absolutely suffocating him. While he loved her, and he really did, everyone needs a break sometimes. Like himself, Sasha never, ever used a bow, so the archery range seemed like the perfect place to avoid her for a while. That is, until be realized he was in he line of fire when he almost stepped into an arrow that hit the target he was hiding behind without realizing it. Raising his hands to make sure he was seen, he called to the other end of the range, towards the archer "Hey! Hold up! Ceasefire!" There was no angry tone in his voice. In fact, he could easily stop any additional arrows sent towards him, he just didn't want to have to do so. Alexander started walking towards the other end of the range, staying well out of he line of fire.
Back to top Go down
Sienna the Amazing

Sienna the Amazing

PostSubject: Re: Dodge the bullet (Sienna)   Dodge the bullet (Sienna) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Dodge the bullet (Sienna) 61sVsiV
All Britta wanted to do was practice archery. She'd been working hard the past hour, trying to get the arrow to hit the eye of the target each time. She had been doing pretty well, in her opinion. Until some guy decided to walk right into the middle of the range, right as she fired another arrow. She watched as he just missed getting hit. It's a shame he had such good luck, an arrow to the knee could always help get the point of safety across.  Honestly, was it so hard to walk behind the archers? After he called at her to cease fire, she had had enough. She shed her bow and quiver and marched over to him, her long hair billowing behind her as she walked. "Hey!" She yelled when she was ten feet away, "Watch where you're going. You're going to get yourself killed, you know." She crossed her arms, and stared him in the eye, waiting for him to apologize. Too bad it was hard to look menacing when the person happened to be half a foot taller than you.

OOC: First posts are always crappy.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Dodge the bullet (Sienna)   Dodge the bullet (Sienna) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 am

Alexander couldn't help but smile a bit. He wasn't exactly the type of person to take things like that too heavily. "Well, probably not killed, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got me hurt." He said as he approached the girl, half agreeing with her. "Sorry I got in your way." He apologized after seeing her crossed arm and equally cross face.

Intimidating wasn't the word he would use. Serious, yes. Frustrated, yes. "I'm Alexander by the way." He introduced herself, offering his right hand so that she could shake it, if she accepted that is.

OOC: Crappy? What do you mean? I don't see any problems
Back to top Go down
Sienna the Amazing

Sienna the Amazing

PostSubject: Re: Dodge the bullet (Sienna)   Dodge the bullet (Sienna) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Dodge the bullet (Sienna) ZLXhZdt
It only made Britta angrier that he actually had the nerve to laugh. As if the possibility of one's own death was a humorous subject. She was a good enough shot to take someone's eye out if she tried hard enough. The fact that the guy thought it was funny irked her. Then again, he did apologize...
Britta pursed her lips. Finally, she gave in and shook Alexander's hand. "Name's Britta." Britta uncrossed her arms and let them hang by her side. "So," She started, "Why are you hanging around here?"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Dodge the bullet (Sienna)   Dodge the bullet (Sienna) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:13 pm

At the sight of her brow furrowing even further, Alexander couldn't help but smile and shake his head slightly. It wasn't that he found dying funny, and he was sure that there was a chance of his death. It was more that... Well, he didn't die. Wasn't that something to be happy about? Alexander's philosophy was to take life one step at a time and enjoy the ride. He wasn't in a rush for anything really.

He grinned from ear to ear when she shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Britta." he said as she let her arms drop. When she asked her question, Alexander sighed ever so slightly. He was hoping he wouldn't have to lie to someone he just met... As he thought about it more (more being within the space of less than a second), he decided he just wouldn't. "Well, I was going to tell you I just got lost and wandered here, but in reality I needed a place to get my sister out of my hair. Normally neither one of us would be caught dead in here. We're not exactly bow and arrow people." At his finishing comment her shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'Oh well, what else can you do?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodge the bullet (Sienna)   Dodge the bullet (Sienna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dodge the bullet (Sienna)
Page 1 of 1