Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- Empty
PostSubject: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:38 am

A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- Images10

It was Aya's first day, a new and fresh start of starting her week at camp. Today Aya wore her leather jacket with a rose symbol at the middle of her shirt tucked in her jeans. She also wore her brown boots. As Aya walked in the Aphrodite cabin, to her it was... unexpected. The cabin is rather neat, tidy, and most of all; girly. As Aya sniffed the air, it was obvious there was perfume in the cabin.

Aya sighed, not expecting to be the daughter of Aphrodite. As she walked around, she found an empty low bunk bed. As always, she always choose low bunk bed because of her acrophobia. She removed her brown with a strapped fedora and sat down on the bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 am

Calli walked into her new cabin, a little shocked at the scent of perfume and the girlyness of it all. She throws her bag on the floor, picks the top bunk to Aya's bed, and mumbles "Oy vey" to herself, being kind of pissed at the fact she had to stay her for at least the year. She wears her studded leather jacket, her Fall Out Boy band tee and matching lucky wristband, along with a Nightmare Before Christmas beanie, bright red skinny jeans, and purple and black sneakers. She had her naturally curly hair straightened, teased, and hair-sprayed. Her eyeliner was done in black, in the Pete Wentz 2007 style.

She decided to fish her cigarettes out of her bag and smoke outside, walking out slowly.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:20 am

Aya, who was reading her book, saw a girl walked by. The girl has a teased hair with a Nightmare Before Christmas Beanie. Aya noticed the girl pulled out some cigarettes. Although, she would consider it as her imagination. She closed her book and glanced around. She stood up and walked outside after the girl did so too.

Even though Aya would predict that the girl would be one of those not-type-of-Aphrodite-kids, she didn't care, she was curious. Aya would predict that she wouldn't be friends with the girl too, considering that she's anti-social.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 am

She starts to inhale, as she notices something; or someone behind her. She quickly turns around, then falls on her butt, from being scared, cigarette in mouth, and says loudly "What the hell?" as she stands up and dusts herself off. She quickly apologizes to Aya, realizing they're most likely half-sisters. She introduces herself to Aya, then quickly blows a smoke ring with her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:49 am

As Aya walked slowly to the girl, the girl quickly turned around. The girl then falled on her butt. "What the hell?!" The girl said loudly. The girl stood and dust herself off. She apologized to Aya. "O-oh, it's okay. It was my fault anyway, I shouldn't walk to you" Aya silently said. As the girl introduced herself, revealing her name is Calli, Aya shook out her hand. "My name's Aya" She introduced to herself silently
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:54 am

Calli flashed the girl a quick smile, then sat on the front steps to finish smoking. Her mind started running about what she could have said, her mind in a thousand directions. As she finishes smoking. she threw the cigarette butt into the ground and stomped it in. She headed inside, laid on her bed, and put her panda headphones on to listen to music
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:07 am

Calli, who was gonna finish smoking, flashed a smile on Aya. She sat on the front steps to finish smoking. As Calli finished smoking her cigarette, she threw it on the ground and stomped on it. Aya just stood there, thinking what would happen if Calli and Aya would be so close. Calli walk past through Aya to head inside. Aya sat on the front steps, begining to remember her past

It was the day before Aya's step-mother and her father's wedding. They were at a fancy hotel. Aya was reading a book on her hotel bed while Weiss, her step-mother, was smoking outside the hotel. Aya closed her book and walk to the window. She always wondered why Weiss was so kind to her instead of being... normal or mean. Aya walked outside of the hotel room and went downstairs using an elevator. As Aya made it to Weiss, she hugged her.

The flashback ended and Aya just sat there, hugging her knees on the front step. She will never forget her dear step-mother, Weiss.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 am

Calli soon fell asleep, and as she dozed off, she dreamed of when the monsters attacked.

There they were. How was she going to fight all five of them off? They already killed everybody who tolerated her, and she wondered if she should just give up and-

She woke up in the middle of her nightmare. She tried taking deep breaths to calm herself down, but when that didn't work, she slid out of her bed and got a bottle of coke, and drank it in seconds.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:17 am

Aya, who is guilty for running away and lied to her parents, was hugging her knees and sitting on the front steps. She glanced around if anyone is near her. Luckily, no one is there. She burry her head with her knees and thought about what she had done.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:21 am

As Calli slowly returned to her bed, she sat and wrote, erasing and writing, for at least half an hour. When she ran out of ideas, she took her jacket off, and turned a fan on. She stared at her wrists, on the point of a mental breakdown. A few tears ran down her cheeks, but she kept the rest of her emotions bottled up, as usual.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:23 am

A few moments later, Aya thought that she needed to return in the cabin. So Aya stood up and brushed off. She wondered how Callie was doing inside the Aphrodite Cabin. She walked inside and walked to her bunk and sat at the edge of the bed, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 am

As Calli silently wiped her tears, she put on her black hoodie to hide her wrists from Aya or basically anybody else. She sighed, and fixed her eyeliner a little. She curled up and began watching Nightmare Before Christmas, with kettle-corn popcorn and Dr. Pepper. She forced a fake and broken smile and put her headphones on to watch her movie.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:29 am

Aya, who was sitting on the edge of her bunk, grabbed her bag, and dug for her book. She suddenly stopped. "Hey Calli?" Aya called
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:31 am

She heard her name through her headphones and paused her movie. She simply replied- "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:36 am

"How long have you been here?" She asked. She's really worried about staying at camp because of one thing the world she can't have: Friends. Although Aya is one of the popular kid at school but her classmates mostly betray her unless Aya would give them money. She's afraid that she would be betrayed and bullied in the camp. Even thought she betted that she would make a lot of friends, She's not sure. "Also, is it fun here?" Aya asked another question
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:42 am

Calli took a moment to think, which is rare. "I've been here since this morning, and I'm pretty sure most the activities can be fun, if you think about the situations in a certain way." She then went back to staring and she wrists, her mind running all over the place. She decided to take a quick smoke, then came straight back inside and laid on her bed, thinking and writing.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:59 am

Aya read her book to wait for Calli to answer her question.  "I've been here since this morning, and I'm pretty sure most the activities can be fun, if you think about the situations in a certain way." She finally answered. "Oh" Aya said. Aya continued to read as she got curious if Aya is seeing anyone, which is no one. She remembered how people fall for her in school, which is amusing to Aya but at the same time disappointing.
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 am

Calli decides to watch Doctor Who on the internet after she finishes smoking yet another cigarette. She sits and decides to ask Aya if she would like to watch with her. "Aya, do you wanna watch Doctor Who with me?"
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:10 am

As Aya continue to read, she closed her book. "Aya, do you wanna watch Doctor Who with me?" Callie said, breaking the silence between them. "Sure" Aya answered
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:13 am

Calli slides off her bed, laptop in hands, and sits with Aya on her bed as they binge-watch Doctor Who, eating everything they can consume. Calli could already tell someday they would be close friends. Someday.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:17 am

As they watched Doctor Who for hours as siblings, Aya looked at the time at her wristwatch. "I didn't know it's 6:00 PM already" She mentioned
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:23 am

As she looks at the clock on her laptop, she replies "Holy crap, already?" As the episode ends, Calli puts her laptop on the table besides her and heads to the bathroom to shower. When she comes out, she wears a sports bra and fluffy pajama pants, along with flip-flop style slippers. She has her now-curly hair in a messy bun, her face makeup free, and just about ready to sleep. She puts her panda headphones on and listens to Fall Out Boy for hours, just staring at the ceiling, and then her wrists.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:30 am

As Calli put her laptop on the table, Aya grabbed her book and put it in her bag. She knew she had to walk around the camp tomorrow so she grabbed her rabbit sleepwear slippers and a tank top with a rose in the middle, also a pajama that has rose design. As Callie finished to shower, Aya went inside and showered too. She walked to her bunk with her wavy hair loose. She sat on her bed and read her book about a man having two souls
OOC: Get the reference? xD
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:34 am

Calli soon dozed off, dreaming about turning eighteen, getting pregnant by some boy named Chris, and then then having a miscarriage of the child

OOC: xD I can make references too because I'm special
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:43 am

It was about time that Aya needs to sleep, but she doesn't wanted to sleep at the same time. She put her book on the side-table and turned off the lamp. She hugged her teddy bear, hoping she would trapped in a dream forever. She slowly fell asleep, then a dream flashed to her.
She was in her mansion with her father. Weiss isn't home from work and her father, Romain, was reading a newspaper. Aya was walking to her father. "Daddy, how are you from work?" the 5-year-old Aya asked curiously at her father. "I'm fine baby" He said "I brought you a present Aya" He added. "Wow, really? what is it?" Aya asked. "Just close your eyes and don't open them until I say so" He said. Aya closed her eyes and Romain found the teddy bear he's going to give to Aya "You can open them now Aya" He said, as she opened her eyes, she hugged her father happily with her teddy bear. "Yay, thank you daddy! I love you" She said. Then the dream ended with the rest of her lonely childhood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next