Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i know that we were made to break [ML]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

i know that we were made to break [ML] Empty
PostSubject: i know that we were made to break [ML]   i know that we were made to break [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:16 pm

katarina white
daughter of hephasteus

Kat walked up the hill to Thalia's Pine. She always hated walking up the hill and here from her cabin. It was too far away. She loved the view from the branches though. She could see everything. And she could get away from everything. She didn't do much in the branches, mostly just think and sometimes smoke. She always tried to get rid of that old habit, but she couldn't. She couldn't-wouldn't. She liked it too much and it felt weird if she couldn't pull a cigarette out of her pocket. She was used to it.

When she finally got to the top of the hill, she walked over to the tree and sat underneath it's branches. She didn't fell like climbing to get to one of the branches. This was the same. She looked around and noticed no one else was there. Thank gods, She thought to herself. Kat sat under the branches of the trees, enjoying the shade form the sun. She started thinking about home. How much she missed it. How long had it been since she was there? A few years probably she would have to go visit eventually. She loved the place too much and she wanted to visit her foster family. How much she missed them. She missed everything though. She missed her own mom. She missed being able to travel the world. She missed her mom's own autobody shop. She missed everything. Don't mention mom, you're going to start having a meltdown or something. She pushed thoughts about her mom away and just wanted to enjoy this moment by herself.

After awhile, she dozed off. She hadn't been getting much sleep lately. She'd be lucky if she got any sleep at all. She didn't want any nightmares to come to her. The same nightmares seemed to replay over and over again. It still scared her nonetheless. It still felt nice that she got to sleep for awhile. This sleep was dreamless luckily. After awhile of dreaming nothing, a happy memory came. She smiled in her sleep.

A person came and sat  next to her, stirring her. She woke up, rubbing her eyes to get the sleep out of them. She noticed the difference in the time of the day. It was the afternoon, she had slept for almost a quarter of the day. She smiled and looked at the person who had sat down next to her.

tagged: ml | word count: idk | outfit: [ here ] | notes: lalala

cassie at atf & caution.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

i know that we were made to break [ML]
Page 1 of 1