Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Idea Box

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The Idea Box Empty
PostSubject: The Idea Box   The Idea Box I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:07 pm

THE IDEA BOX...

The Idea Box is a plain brown box standing outside Ebony's room on a spindly little table. Scrawled across the top in childish looking writing are the words "Ares Idea Box". It's rather... deflated looking, truth be told, but the paper beside it is neatly cut and stacked, and the pen is working and tacked down to the table so people can't steal it. A piece of paper is stuck to the front of the box, with more of that handwriting.

"The Idea Box, stolen from the Hera Cabin, is a box where you have your say! Wanna see an event? Wanna see an event? Want to propose an alliance with a certain cabin for whatever reason? If you suggest them, I'll think about them! And, if their inter-cabin ideas, I'll bring them up at the next Cabin Leader meeting! Now, not all ideas will get used, and not all of them will be considered, but others will be, and that's even more reason to suggest. You might be the next person to have an idea used!"

Please use the provided code to propose your idea with.

Code:
[size=11][b]Camper Name:[/b]
[b]Idea:[/b]
[b]Run Through:[/b]
[b]How Will It Benefit The Cabin?:[/b][/size]

Current Considered Ideas:

Idea #1:

Idea #2:

Idea #3:
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

The Idea Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Idea Box   The Idea Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:26 pm

X walked over to the idea box, looked at the writing and then grabbing the pen, and a piece of paper proceeded to write 'Inter-cabin relations with Athena. Reason: Cause a good majority of us are meat heads who only ever think about the next fight, or war.' He then wrote his name, scrawled in cursive at the bottom, before grabbing another piece and writing on it 'Advanced workouts to what we're (NOT) doing... need weights and machines, but i can get that. We need to get more fit, i know i do, don't know 'bout you lazy bums.' he then scrawled his name on it before folding both slips neatly and inserting them into the box. " That ought to do it." He muttered.

Just did a regular post, hope it's okay!!!! Sorry didn't see the code till i posted this! Whoops
Back to top Go down

The Idea Box
Page 1 of 1