Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Idea Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The Idea Box Empty
PostSubject: The Idea Box   The Idea Box I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 pm

THE IDEA BOX...

The Idea box is a light grey box with the words "Cabin 2's Idea Box" scrawled across the top neatly. It's rather large, given that it's standing on a table outside Kalina's bedroom, and sheets of paper are neatly cut and placed in a pile beside it. A black ball point rests right in front of the box, tempting you to write... but first you must read the sheet handwritten by Kalina hung above it.

"The Idea Box is a place where you, the Hera Campers, may write down and send your ideas to me in a direct way. I check once every day, in the evening before I go to sleep, and take all the sheets which have been placed in throughout the day out. You may propose event ideas, inter-cabin ideas (Which I will bring up during the Cabin Leader Meetings), rooms, etc. Some will obviously not happen, however, others will."

Please use the provided code to propose your idea with.

Code:
[size=11][b]Camper Name:[/b]
[b]Idea:[/b]
[b]Run Through:[/b]
[b]How Will It Benefit The Cabin?:[/b][/size]

Current Considered Ideas:

Idea #1:

Idea #2:

Idea #3:
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

The Idea Box