Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

finding my other half (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

finding my other half (private) Empty
PostSubject: finding my other half (private)   finding my other half (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 pm

I've been feeling real good
came a long way from misunderstood

Emily woke up to the sun shining through her window. She didn't want to get up, but she knew she had to leave the cabin eventually. She sighed and got up. She got dressed in a pair of jeans and a sweater. She did her hair in a braid. She wasn't hungry and was intending to skip breakfast. She hadn't eaten in the last few days. She was still the same after the New Year's Eve battle. She was getting better, her sibling helping a bit but not much. The night of the battle seemed to always fill her dreams. Although, she hadn't seen Tobias in awhile. She wondered how he was doing. Hopefully, he was doing okay. She was going to visit him later to make sure. She felt bad that she hadn't visited him.

Emily grabbed her sketching pad and walked to the cabin courtyard to sketch something. She hadn't sketched anything in awhile sadly. Her notebook was plain with no drawings in it. She had a few old ones, but other then that that was it. She was pretty upset about that. She used to go through a notebook a week, not anymore. She sighed and drew the morning sunrise. She had always found it pretty, never able to sketch it because she would have to wake up early. She always preferred to sleep in late, so then she could stay up late at night. When she had finished, she closed her book. Se started walking back to her cabin when she a figure there. It looked oddly familiar, but she couldn't figure it out. She sighed. Not many people visited the Zeus cabin. There weren't many Zeus kids. Just a few, unlike the Hera cabin where they had dozens of kids. She shrugged it off. It's better to have less people, more space, right? She thought to herself.

Emily slowly walked up to her cabin where the person was standing. When she was a few steps away from the person she recognized him. "Tobias?" She said excitedly. "I haven't seen you in awhile." She smiled.

Emily Arabella Thomas
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; none yet
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: finding my other half (private)   finding my other half (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:05 pm

tobias william kelly

The whole new years battle had left Tobias a little shaken, not that he would tell anyone that if they had asked. If someone asked, he had been a courageous solider in the war, and had greatly helped the cause that was camp. The memory of keeping Emily safe in their abandoned shed would be kept secret from everyone, even himself at times. Honestly, the boy had tried to forget about the girl, but she kept popping back into his head.

Girls were strange.

He kept thinking that as he felt himself walking towards cabin one, her cabin. Tobias was supposed to be smooth, smart, and casual, but around the girl, he felt like anything but those things. Emily could take care of herself, but he felt like he wanted to protect her none the less. Yeah, girls were defiantly strange. Running a hand through his golden hair, the demigod sighed, hoping that she wasn't home.

A voice from behind him proved otherwise, as he turned to see the very blonde haired girl that had been on his mind lately. "Hey Steel," Tobias responded, a smirk forming on his lips. "Yeah, it's been a while," he added, raising an eyebrow at her expectantly.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: finding my other half (private)   finding my other half (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:41 pm

I've been feeling real good
came a long way from misunderstood

Emily smiled at her old nickname. She still hadn't come up with a nick name for him. She would have to come up with one for him later. "How have you been?" She asked. She hadn't seen him in awhile and wondered how he was doing. Hopefully, he was doing okay. She certainly wasn't. She mostly just stayed in her cabin just like before the battle. It's not like it made a difference. She shrugged the thoughts away. "Do you want to go inside? It's a bit cold out here." She suggested. She had recently started feeling the cold instead of not feeling it at all like when they were in the shed. It hadn't bothered her then. She shrugged the thoughts away again. Stop thinking about other things, She thought to herself. She opened her cabin door and walked inside. "Excuse the mess. I haven't gotten around to cleaning." She sighed, stuffing clothes into her closet to clean her room a bit. She never liked to clean her room, she didn't like it clean. It made her feel like she was in the hospital. She didn't like the hospital, people always died in there. She knew that, that's where her father died. She shoved the thoughts away.

Emily sat down on her bed and looked at Tobias. "So uh anything new?" She asked, fake smiling again. She sighed. Nothing much had recently happened to her. She didn't want anything new to happen. It was fine the way it was, just mostly her.

outfit

Emily Arabella Thomas
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; none yet
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding my other half (private)   finding my other half (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finding my other half (private)
Page 1 of 1