Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The lessons I've learned || Jatalia with a little bit of bean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

The lessons I've learned || Jatalia with a little bit of bean Empty
PostSubject: The lessons I've learned || Jatalia with a little bit of bean   The lessons I've learned || Jatalia with a little bit of bean I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:27 pm

let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Jace walked around the creaky stairs of the attic, his feet making dust fly out of the floorboards like they were rising to great him, as they should. Even inanimate objects should bask in the glory of all that was the young, smug, and self conceded Dionysus demigod. All Jace had on his person today was his gold dagger, which he carried around now more than ever since the ZA, you couldn't be to careful nowadays, and a green bottle that once had wine in it. It was good wine, but Jace didn't want to drink the entire bottle of it. He drank about half and then poured the rest into the lake. He didn't want to be drunk. If he was drunk, Natalia had a better chance of beating his ass, and Jace wasn't about to let that happen. Usually though, they were pretty evenly matched, and one could not beat the other. He didn't know why he had the bottle, he just did.

Out of all the places to meet up, Jace just had to pick the attic. Like with the bottle, he just chose it on a whim. He knew it was quiet and deserted, and no one in their right mind would ever come up here. Dust covered every single surface, and Jace wondered how much it would cost to get maids from home to come in here and clean it. He could just as easily make willing campers do it free of charge, he had some of the little ones wrapped around his finger. Jace sat down, crossed his legs, and began blowing into the bottle, making a long one note.

Him and Natalia were going to hang out today, as well as some friends. Well, more like the I-know-you-but-we-don't-ever-talk-and-did-I-mention-I-kind-of-despise-you type of people. Jace didn't care who came, as long as he could hurl some insults while up in the hot and dusty attic. Oh yes, it was warm in here, despite it being the middle of January outside. The sun hit directly through the window's, hitting Jace's neck and warming his hair and head. He continued to blow into the bottle, but he stopped when someone entered, and he hoped it was Natalia. "You're late," He remarked, and went back to blowing into the bottle.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

The lessons I've learned || Jatalia with a little bit of bean Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lessons I've learned || Jatalia with a little bit of bean   The lessons I've learned || Jatalia with a little bit of bean I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:09 pm

all this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

"Come on Azalea! We're going to be late." Natalia muttered under her breath. She sighed. She was planning to meet Jace in the attic, along with a few other friends. "Fine. I'm ready. Let's go." Natalia rolled her eyes. The daughter of Aphrodite had taken forever to get dressed, constantly changing her outfit. Natalia grabbed the girl's arm and started dragging her outside.

It wasn't cold outside, at least not too cold to Natalia. It seemed to numb all the feelings inside of her. She hadn't seen Jace since the Winter dance. That memory was still clear in her head. The other memory she had of them was when they met. Natalia obviously won that fight. She smirked. They were always beating each other up constantly. She found it quite fun actually, it was better then any relationship she could've thought of. But a question still rang in her head. Were Jace and her dating? She had never thought about it before, but the question had been in her head for awhile. She didn't know exactly what to call them. She sighed.

"Where's Kat?" Azalea asked as Natalia kept dragging her. She shrugged. Natalia had forgotten all about Kat. She remembered telling her where they were meeting, but she hadn't been listening. The question had actually came to her then. She shook her head to get rid of thoughts.

Natalia finally spotted Kat and let go of the daughter of Aphrodite. "Ouch." Azalea muttered. The three of them walked together to the attic in the Big House. Natalia didn't understand why Jace had to pick the attic. It was creepiest place in camp. It had the Oracle in it. She had never been on a quest. She didn't want to go on one because then she would have to go with people she probably wouldn't like at all. She didn't make friends with people easily.

Natalia walked up the steps to the attic with Kat and Azalea behind her. She opened the door and found Jace sitting on the floor with a wine bottle. "I know, Jace. Try and tell that to the Aphroditey." She said and pointed to Azalea who rolled her eyes. "Um.. Natalia why does he have a wine bottle?" Kat asked.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

The lessons I've learned || Jatalia with a little bit of bean
Page 1 of 1