Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena Cabin CL Nominations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Athena Cabin CL Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Athena Cabin CL Nominations   Athena Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 am

In a spare room, a low dark chocolate table with two locked drawers sat on the floor against the back wall. Two stacks of neatly cut paper had been placed on top. A pen fitted snugly in its holder, waiting for someone to pick it up. There is a slot on the table itself for forms to be submitted.

A sign written in block letters reads:
Nominate your new cabin leader here by filling in this form!
Code:
[center]I, [nominator's name] nominate [b][nominee's name][/b] as cabin leader.
[nominee's name] is played by [roleplayer] (user code)[/center]

SAMPLE:
Jasper walked into the room and read the instructions. He then grabbed a piece of paper and the pen and scribbled down:
I, Jasper Miles, nominate Alison Wilcox as cabin leader.
Alison is played by Summer (/u3231)
Folding the paper into half, he dropped it into the long slot and left the room.

Rules for Nominating:
» All nominations are to be In Character
» Post here only if you have a character from this cabin
» All posts to be IC
» One post per character
» One nomination per post
» You are allowed to double post
» Nominations do not stack and multiple nominations holds no sway in the actual voting

Requirements for Cabin Leader:
» Character has to be living in camp
» Character should be a member of the cabin
» Character must be at least eleven years of age
» Those who are thirteen and younger must have gone on at least one quest
» Character cannot currently be holding the position of a camp counselor
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin CL Nominations   Athena Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:08 pm

i used to roll the dice
FEEL THE FEAR
IN MY ENEMY'S EYES
One minute I held the key,
the next the walls were closed on me.
FAYE LYNN MCJEAN
not enough words : outfit
ooc: nominations yeah
Faye inhaled a breath as she stepped into the room for nominating new cabin leaders. She missed her job, but loved the idea of having cl's again. The demigod had been thinking to herself all day of who to nominate, and she had narrowed it down to two. The twins. Each of them was fully capable of leading cabin six to great things, that she was sure of, but which was the question. Faye loved them both, cared for them both, and couldn't choose between them.

Both had characteristics that made them different, but the question was, which did she think were the best kind of different? It took a certain calm and intelligent nature to be a cabin leader and... She knew. Faye grabbed the pen, and began scribbling down the name.

I, Faye McJean nominate Quell Malcolm as cabin leader.
Quell Malcolm is played by Bean (/u2155)

Folding the paper twice, she lodged it into the box silently, hoping the chosen twin wouldn't mind her nomination.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin CL Nominations   Athena Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Without realizing how fast the time had gone by, Quell found himself at the point where he had to nominate another person for cabin leader. His immediate thought was Faye, but then again, she wasn't allowed to run for 3 terms in a row. That was a stupid rule, in Quell's opinion. Faye was obviously the best person for the job and he didn't see why she shouldn't be allowed to run again. Faye had lead them for a year and a half (or had it been any longer? Quell couldn't remember), through hoards of the undead and capture the flag games and battles.

But in the end, there was nothing Quell could do to stop that dumb rule. And it wasn't like he was obliged to nominate someone, but there was maybe one other person that would do a good job. Quell had to go through his mental list of siblings in his head. Livia, of course might have done a good job once, had it not been for her silly nature and inability to take these kind of things seriously. She was her own leader and probably wouldn't do a good job trying to lead others.

Then there were a couple others. Malcolm quickly flashed through Quell's mind, but the boy was moody and unpredictable and Quell didn't know how well he would do as cabin leader. Eventually, Quell ended up thinking of one person who wouldn't totally blow up the cabin. He had seen Caleb helping out around camp and Quell generally didn't mind the presence of his half brother.

I, Quell Malcolm, nominate Caleb Furrow as cabin leader.
Caleb is played by  libby (/u1104)

Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin CL Nominations   Athena Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Livia didn't really care enough about cabin leaders to run herself. She had long ruled out her childhood dreams of being a cabin leader. Livia just wasn't focused enough, dedicated enough, nice enough. She didn't have the resolve to lead others.

A couple of people quickly flashed through Livia's mind, but she quickly chose one. Quell's image made a brief appearance but that was a stupid idea. As much as she had gone through, the day that Livia Malcolm nominated her brother for anything would be the day that she had finally lost all of her pride. And that wasn't about to happen any time soon.

It didn't take long for Livia to sit in front of the box and decide. There was one person she could really trust to lead them (that wasn't Quell or Faye; as much as she loved her half sister, Faye was no longer eligible to be Cabin Leader). Livia didn't really dwell on it that much; it wasn't that important to her. Faye and Quell would always be there if Liv needed any help or anything.

I, Livia Malcolm, nominate Anna Belaire as cabin leader.
Anna is played by  pinkgirl (/u2778)

Livia smiled as she dropped the slip of paper into the box. Anna would do a good job, Livia was sure.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin CL Nominations   Athena Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:17 am

nomination over
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin CL Nominations   Athena Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena Cabin CL Nominations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: