Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries Empty
PostSubject: Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries   Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 am

**IF THE SPACING OF THIS TOPIC IS WEIRD, I'M SORRY IDK HOW TO FIX IT!!**
Okay, so the new years eve attack. Can I just say how completely excited I am for this? I really want this to be the end-all-be-all moment for my characters. Some of them will die, and others will just be mentally and emotionally scarred for the rest of their Demigod lives.

• Jace 

I won't kill him off, I love him so much and a lot of other people do too. Plus there's Jatalia and if Jace dies so does the ship. However, I do want him to be the one that's the most scarred, because if there is one character who I want to be more considerate of other people and how they feel, it's defiantly this asshole right here. Maybe one of his close friends could die, and Jace is so overcome by grief that he doesn't talk for the longest time. What happens to Jace is really in your guy's hands, because if the plots good enough I'll go along with it.

• Colin

If I'm going to kill a charrie off, it would most likely be him. I love Colin, but I can just see him dying in this whole thing because he just doesn't care. All he wants is to be with his mother again. He'll die pretty quietly, maybe saving one of the younger campers or two. He will also die alone, because Colin thinks that no one cares for him, but right before he goes, a friend comes up and comforts him.

• Tiberius 

Can I imagine him fighting in this? No. No I cannot. Ty isn't one to believe in conflict, so I can see him hiding in a safe house until the battle is over. He will live, but he will regret not saving others and also being a coward. If you have any younger characters, like 9-14, and they need a break, they can go see Tibs and he will comfort them to the best of his abilities.

• Ayden

I never roleplay with him, okay. I don't have any plots with him and I probably never will. So if need be, Ayden will die. Contact me if you want to save this poor child's life.

• Nikolai

First he had to deal with battling Anorexia, and now this? C'mon cut Nik some slack hasn't he been through enough? omg i love him. I think Bean and I are going to do a Livolai topic where Nikolai almost is dead but he isn't and he miraculously lives. Nik wants to help, and so while he'd be off and on the battlefield killing monsters and whatnot, he would also be getting supplies to safehouses and making sure everyone is okay. Without a doubt Nikolai will be scarred, but he won't show it because A) He has to be strong for others and B) Let it go, the past is in the past. Maybe post new years battle someone can see him breakdown in a room all alone.

So yes, these are my evil wonderful plans. If you like them and want to be a part of them, either PM me or just leave a message down below. I look forward to making my characters suffer roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries   Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:23 am

Can I have kali or someone there when Hayden dies idk
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries   Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:23 am

Ayden
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries   Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:46 am

Okay just saying Livolai omg lets do that and torture them
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries   Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:20 pm

@ Vina- Yes of course. I don't know how it will play out since Ayden and your charries have never met but this should be interesting.

@ Bean- You know the song during the episode of DW, The Rings of Akhaten? It's called the Long Song and if you listen to it I think it explains Livolai perfectly for this plot. Plus the singing is really beautiful okay. But yes hehe Nik and Liv will be tortured endlessly muhahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries   Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish Sticks and Custard-- Help me scar and kill my charries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: