Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sticks and stones [ zan ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

sticks and stones [ zan ] Empty
PostSubject: sticks and stones [ zan ]   sticks and stones [ zan ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 pm

sticks and stones [ zan ] 5plqhk

Hunter Ross West

Son of Ares

Hunter reached for his rope necklace, pressing the lock on the chain. Instantly, his three and a half foot sword grew in his rough hands, shining in the dark light of the arena. The sun had set, leaving bright colors of pink and purple - blue rippling across the dim horizon. His curly unkempt hair grew in volume as he began training, sweat latching onto his brow.

He felt adrenaline coursing through his veins as he swung, stabbed, and jabbed at the several dummies surrounding him. The arms and heads were lying on the concrete flooring, in shambles. His rapid movements caused his breathing to become very slow and rugged as he continued, pushing his body harder as his slices grow in strength.

Hunter gasped for air as he sat himself down on the cold ground, spraying his water bottle over his damp face. The moon had risen in the sky, and was now the only real light source in the arena. Sweat still covered his arms and neck in droplets raining down his skin. His breathing returned to normal as he sat, lightly rubbing his finger tips over his deadly sharp blade.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: sticks and stones [ zan ]   sticks and stones [ zan ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 pm

sticks and stones [ zan ] Blonde,girl,stripes,water,free,beach-ca457044f7d98c7efdea253ee7a22f8c_h
Lily Isabella Chevalier

Lily Chevalier padded softly across the wet grass outside of the arena, listening to the sounds of metal thwacking something soft. Who could be in the arena at this time of night? Although, she was hardly one to question it herself as she heading towards the arena at that time, too. And Lily herself barely had a good enough reason to be out of bed at this late hour anyways. She was only out of bed because insomnia had overtaken her in the middle of the night and wandering had placed her in the Arena of all places.

Shuffling softly into the double doors of the arena, Lily slowed her breathing in case she scared the boy training. He was definitely getting into the session, the sweat dripping down his neck leaving a dark trail of perspiration down his back. His muscles were small but toned and he had the grace and flow of a trained fighter. Right away the girl could tell he was of Ares lineage and right away, Lily was a bit afraid. Back in her younger years, she'd taken some abuse from a boy who was a son of Ares and he'd beat on her everyday. Her mother had told her that he liked her but Lily just shook her head stubbornly. A boy that mean wouldn't like her.

Lily tried her best not to creep up on the boy in case she frightened him but it was hard not to when you were just walking around aimlessly and silently in the dead of night. Suddenly the swinging and hacking stopped and Lily froze in her tracks. Had she been spotted? She sighed with relief as the boy walked over to a bench and tossed some water onto his red, sweaty face. In the darkened arena, it was hard to catch what his face looked like but she had some idea. Lily approached the boy slowly, still trying hard to sneak up on him and catch him off-guard. She was a good distance away from him when she spoke.

"Hiyah, I'm Lily and I'm just going to train over there. I just wanted to let you know in case I scared you or something," the girl's voice was soft and her tone was that of a ringing bell.

Last edited by zan on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sticks and stones [ zan ]   sticks and stones [ zan ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Hunter Ross West

Son of Ares

Hunter flinched at the sound of feet padding across the cold floor, and he sensed a small demigod's shadows across the wall's of the arena. Raising a thick eyebrow, the demigod rose, sword still in hand. His breathing began to continually slow to it's normal, healthy pace as his dark brown eyes searched the dimly lit area for movement. His muscles tensed as he heard a whimsical voice ringing in his ear.

The demigod turned to face the girl, a puzzled expression firmly positioned on his face, eyebrows scrunched together. Her tan skin and model-like appearance was so familiar, and then the memory rang clearer than the girl's voice.

When he first arrived at camp, he took a liking to a particular Pontus girl. Hunter, admittedly, couldn't remember the blonde's name. He did remember that she was beautiful beyond belief, and sweeter than sugar. The demigod had a... difficult time expressing his feelings, and took pleasure in beating her, roughly, when they would train together.

Blinking, Hunter stuttered out a reply, "Er, yeah, sure." He couldn't be sure, but the name Lily sounded so familiar. He couldn't see her face, only her body and the tips of her hair. Taking a step closer to her, he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. "Do you want to spar?" the demigod eventually blurted. "I mean, we are the only two here," he said with a smirk, spreading his arms wide.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: sticks and stones [ zan ]   sticks and stones [ zan ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:44 pm

sticks and stones [ zan ] Blonde,girl,stripes,water,free,beach-ca457044f7d98c7efdea253ee7a22f8c_h
Lily Isabella Chevalier

Lily nodded at his statement acknowledging that he was okay with her being in the arena at the same time that she was. As she turned to leave, Lily expected him to just go back to hacking and swinging--or maybe he'd even leave--but instead he'd spoken up and said, "Do you wanna spar?" Lily stopped dead in mid-step and thought about it for a moment. She could practically smell his Ares aura on his body and with that cocky smirk spreading across his lips, she knew she was about to have her ass handed to her. "I don't know..." Lily answered, unsure. She twisted her hands nervously together, her tiny delicate fingers looking shaky in the dim light of the arena.

Lily's eyes examined traveled the length of the boy's body. He was taller than she by a solid four inches and packed more muscle than anyone she'd seen in a while. Of course he'd outweigh her in strength and probably skills, too, but as she assessed the situation further Lily realized that he may not be as fast and as agile as she. Plus, she had a bit of a secret weapon. But, still... she wasn't too sure about the whole idea of fighting him. Part of Lily wanted to say yes and agree to spar with him but the other part of her wanted to decline and practice archery in the corner like she had originally planned on. Suddenly a thought stuck the daughter of a Pontus. "Um, all I have is my bow," she stated, her thin, dark eyebrows furrowing in the middle of her forehead.

Now that she thought about the whole idea of sparring she realized she wasn't at all prepared to fight. She wasn't wearing the right clothes, she didn't have her sword, she was a bit dehydrated, and he was a lot more experienced than she was. The whole idea of sparring was to practice with someone of your weight category, right? Well, judging by his size, the boy wasn't her weight category... at all.

However, the adventurous part of Lily was yelling, 'Lily, do it! Do it!' Suddenly, on a whim, Lily blurted out, "Okay. I'll do it." She was pretty handy with a knife after all and she could see the glint of one over in the practice area.

http://www.polyvore.com/lily_beach/set?id=72760726
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sticks and stones [ zan ]   sticks and stones [ zan ] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Hunter Ross West

Son of Ares

Hunter watched her as she seemed to be heading away from him, arms still spread wide, with a challenging smirk set on his face. He always won spars, sure, but it wasn't everyday that he was alone in the arena, at midnight, with a pretty girl. Crossing his arms at her passive response, he raised his thick eyebrow, as if encouraging her to accept his offer. Noticing her shaking hands, Hunter frowned, not meaning to scare the heck out of the girl. No, he just wanted to spar. All the boy ever usually wanted was a good fight.

He felt her eyes on him, as the confident grin continued to widen on his cocky face He could guess what she was thinking, most likely along the lines of how hard she was going to be beaten. Hunter frowned at her next statement, shaking his head. "Oh, but archery can be such a bore," the boy whined distastefully, his face reading a desire for a fight. He noted that she wasn't properly dressed for a spar, but he wasn't planning on hurting her or anything.

He hoped she would hurry up with her decision making process, because as cute as she was, he could be slicing up dummies. Hunter heard the word, 'okay', which made the challenging grin flash back onto his charming face. "Perfect, you can go first," the demigod said quickly, his sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sticks and stones [ zan ]   sticks and stones [ zan ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sticks and stones [ zan ]
Page 1 of 1