Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You've lost your head.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

You've lost your head. Empty
PostSubject: You've lost your head.   You've lost your head. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 am

Queen Wicked is overwhelmed.
Queen Wicked has finals next week.
Queen Wicked must study for these finals. 
Queen Wicked should stop talking in 3rd person.

Anyways yes like I stated above, I have stupid finals on thursday and friday of next week. Wonder why I haven't been replying to any roleplays or started the Jatalia plot? One word. S-T-U-D-Y-I-N-G. guysstudyinghastheworddyinginitcauseitkillsyou. So I won't be on until later next week. I might once or twice be on the chatbox, but I won't be roleplaying, so please please don't bug me about replying. Thanks. 

Also, why do teachers feel the need to pile seventy million projects on top of freshmen while they have to study for finals and worry about not being stressed? Honestly, teachers, get you stuff together...
Back to top Go down

You've lost your head.
Page 1 of 1